Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (43713 Views)

Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers / Glo Is Giving Out Free Data To Its Subscribers For 7 Days / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Etesam(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Blackchampion:
When is dis promo ending?
Got mine early this morning. #10 fetched me #4999. I've been calling friends and family, foes and strangers alike. The ish will just not finish.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Etesam:
Got mine early this morning. #10 fetched me #4999. I've been calling friends and family, foes and strangers alike. The ish will just not finish.
Omoh eeeh! i neva fit finish dis tin b4 ooo, though i bin don try mek call e come remain #700 for day 1, #1600 day 2 n #1350 for day 3. #Lmao

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
It didn't work on my phone o. It says not eligible. This mtn Sha with all the data money I have spent on you people. Ordinary bonus that you are sharing for people free of charge, you say I can not enjoy It. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by LOUIS6(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
I just tried mine just now.. it's saying am not eligible..

I tried both the 10naira & 30naira

But MTN why nah?
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blackchampion:
Is dis promo renewable? I min can a SIM be given more than ones?
yes
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blackchampion:
Omoh eeeh! i neva fit finish dis tin b4 ooo, though i bin don try mek call e come remain #700 for day 1, #1600 day 2 n #1350 for day 3. #Lmao
lolz.. enjoy
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
ki02020:

Why call what you enjoy shit...that your enjoyment I bet you is a mere bait grin
lolz.. na too i be wan type ooo
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2015
na wa for naija people ooo.. i was so suprised wen i saw this same post in some of these fbt blogs with the inscription " Mtn in soup, hacked again, mtn unlimited free airtime to call anyone worldwide" the thing fear me.. promo from mtn again
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2015
This Promo has tekn a new TWIST dis morning ooo. I dialed d normal code dis morning n d normal #10 was deducted but i was given #33600 valid for 7days as against d #10 for ##4800.
Who else has experienced dis?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by dejt4u(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
This Promo has tekn a new TWIST dis morning ooo. I dialed d normal code dis morning n d normal #10 was deducted but i was given #33600 valid for 7days as against d #10 for ##4800.
Who else has experienced dis?
#20 was deducted frm my sim after dialing the code.. #33600 was sharparly given valid for 7days.. Getting more interesting..

Thanks to MTN

2 Likes

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by goddy28686: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
just got #33600 for #30 valid for 7 days
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Etesam(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2015
goddy28686:
just got #33600 for #30 valid for 7 days
This is insane!
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Etesam:
This is insane!
STAY THERE NA

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Fredoh(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
femi4:
Go get a girlfriend
did he tell you he doesnt have a girlfriend? that's his preference and he is airing it out!
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by femi4: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Fredoh:
did he tell you he doesnt have a girlfriend? that's his preference and he is airing it out!
What is your problem? Did I tell you he is not satisfied with my post? Guy! get busy
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin
femi4:
What is your problem? Did I tell you he is not satisfied with my post? Guy! get busy
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by michealade(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
This not eligible don spoil my show...im on trutalk o..my two sims,no one zz working
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by superkoolkat(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2015
U wey get girlfriends north east west and south... we don see the fame and fortune wey e bring u... flex! grin grin grin
femi4:
Go get a girlfriend
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by femi4: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
superkoolkat:
U wey get girlfriends north east west and south... we don see the fame and fortune wey e bring u... flex! grin grin grin
lolz.....Its not my fault that your girlfriend is from a poor background.

If you no get sef, I get place you fit borrow
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by superkoolkat(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=15pt]AND END UP LIVING THE TYPA LIFE URE LIVING lipsrsealed NAAAAHHH NIGGUH... I THINK I'LL PASS. FLEX grin grin grin [/size]
femi4:
lolz.....Its not my fault that your girlfriend is from a poor background.

If you no get sef, I get place you fit borrow
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by femi4: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
superkoolkat:
[size=15pt]AND END UP LIVING THE TYPA LIFE URE LIVING lipsrsealed NAAAAHHH NIGGUH... I THINK I'LL PASS. FLEX grin grin grin [/size]
Your choice! You can only live my type of life in your dreams
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by superkoolkat(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
you had a lil typo moment there buh i got u bro.... its all gud cool grin cool grin cool
femi4:
Your choice! You can only live my type of life in your NIGHTMARES
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by femi4: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
superkoolkat:
you had a lil typo moment there buh i got u bro.... its all gud cool grin cool grin cool
Are you trying to communicate?

Going forward, avoid immature and irresponsible abbreviations. It will save your career.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by superkoolkat(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Y3ah right.. how u gonn mentor my career when u aint got one? internet gangstar angry
femi4:
Are you trying to communicate?

Going forward, avoid immature and irresponsible abbreviations. It will save your career.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by femi4: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
superkoolkat:
Y3ah right.. how u gonn mentor my career when u aint got one? internet gangstar angry
Your stupidity is noted!
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by superkoolkat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yours is a constant.. referring to it would be as redundant as rhetorics... Jobless fellow... Sorri for leaving u stranded and feeling useless boy, buh i av sum fins to attend to... tell u what tho... keep up the incoherent babbling and mentions... i'll endeavor to spare a few lines for your lame ass when im less occupied.. peace out! cool cheesy cool cheesy
femi4:
Your stupidity is noted!

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Lorddj4real(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Genea:
hey can i still join beta talk and wah r d benefits presently.tnx

Sorry for the late response, busy busy busy. Yea you can still join. You get 3 times what you loaded and to call any network...

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Genea(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lorddj4real:

Sorry for the late response, busy busy busy. Yea you can still join. You get 3 times what you loaded and to call any network...
tnx
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lorddj4real:

@ 40k/sec,
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2015
asuustrike2009:

@ 40k/sec,
sometimes, they take 24k/sec.. no fixed call rate
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by goldprice1(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / NCC Changes Nigeria’s Fixed Phone Lines Numbering Format To 10 Digits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.