Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan (1228 Views)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by oludashmi(f): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2015
The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, in an interview tells why President Buhari intends to probe only Jonathan’s government.

Away from the National Assembly, what do you make of the deluge of complaints over the deci­sion of President Muham­madu Buhari to probe only the administration of president Goodluck?

The President I’m aware knows that he has only four years, minus 2 months. So it is not four years anymore and if he wants to probe Nigeria, where does he stop? 16 years? 50 years?

Where do you stop when you want to do that kind of probe? What is important is that the level of impunity in the last six years was high. The level of rot in the last six years, the extent to which the economy of this nation has been damaged in the last 6 years is something all of us agree needs to be looked into.

It is phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal I do not know. I can’t speak for the President, neither can I speak for the Presidency but I’m not aware there is going to be a formal probe, meaning the High Court Judge with a few people sitting with him. But these things are there even if you don’t want to see them, they are sitting right in front of you.

The impunity of the corrup­tion is looking at you in the eyes. Nigerians by the time we are talking about saw people not bothered about hiding anymore. So, when talking about probe, you can turn without seeing the damage, the theft, massive theft; so that is the way I interpret it.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/oyegun-tells-reason-buhari-wants-to-probe-only-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by mysteriousman(m): 5:39am On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Demmocrats(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2015
The last six years involved amechi and fashola so take note.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by sentaljohn(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2015
probe anybody probable
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by prof17(m): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2015
To me probing GJ's administration is a witch-hunt! Even if he don't want to start from 1999, let him start from 2007. He should revisit the Olodimeji Bankule's case of corruption as for speeker NA

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Akkord4gov: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Jonathan once claimed that he isn't corrupt and Buhari should probe his administration,why are we giving ourselves headache especially the supporters of Jonathan?All I know is that Oyegun has a point,if Buhari starts probing all the past administration,haba,it will take 100yrs not even 50

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by ki02020(m): 6:02am On Aug 06, 2015
That sounds like using him as a scapegoat undecided....then what will happen to the hallibourton Scadal that was done before GEJ na angry...baba should take time o

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by muhyeenisce(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Probe oga jona
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by boboLIL(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2015
The reasons are purely correct. And true buh I hope you are not indirectly seeking for favour from Buhari cos u politicians are chameleon .......... NICE ONE. SIR
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Frankiss44(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Go ahead and probe... The noise is too much already

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by omowolewa: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2015
No witch hunt please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Mogidi: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Talk and more talk
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Talk and more talk

My Broda, I taya o
angry

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2015
#HypocrisyStinksundecided
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Ikegift4real(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
ndia amaro ife ha na ako.
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Mogidi: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

My Broda, I taya o
angry

My sister good morning o
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:

My sister good morning o
grin
Good Morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by hinwazaka: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
The chairman of the APC needs to hands off the communication and orientation mechanism so as not to confuse and distort the perception of the populace. This same character was responsible for the infamous 5k welfare brouhaha. He should stick to handling the daily workings of the party and stop attempting to be a mouthpiece of the government. There is a channel for that. Afterall why were Garba and Adesina hired.
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Icecomrade: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Na today?

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by 1shortblackboy: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
So how do we nknow curruption in Jonathan's regime was more than previous regims? Oga if u wan probe at least start from 1999
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Tell your slave master to stop buying time
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by egift(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
That Jonathan did not probe the administration before him is his own cup of tea.

Wailers be like: Buhari should extend probe till 1960 grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Abbycite(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2015
......fighting corruption should not result to noise pollution..... prosecute all corrupt individuals as long as it was not selective in nature.....

If Oduah is in cell 40 in d federal prison, I expect Amaechi cell to be 41......#kachiko#
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by PointB: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Probe the democracy years - 1999 to date, else it's tantamount to witch-hunting.
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by PointB: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Abbycite:
......fighting corruption should not result to noise pollution..... prosecute all corrupt individuals as long as it was not selective in nature.....

If Oduah is in cell 40 in d federal prison, I expect Amaechi cell to be 41......#kachiko#

Tinubu and Fashola in 42, and 43. But Obj and Atiku should be the primary occupants of cell 1 and 2.
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Happiness87(f): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Jonathan once claimed that he isn't corrupt and Buhari should probe his administration,why are we giving ourselves headache especially the supporters of Jonathan?All I know is that Oyegun has a point,if Buhari starts probing all the past administration,haba,it will take 100yrs not even 50
what does it take to audit accounts,

to hell with your hypocrisy
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Happiness87(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:
That Jonathan did not probe the administration before him is his own cup of tea.

Wailers be like: Buhari should extend probe till 1960 grin grin grin grin grin
don't cry when wike releases the report on the probe of Ameachi o o o, its his cup of tea,

i saw your wailing on the other thread, that the probe is to prevent ameachi from getting appointment, hahaha, you are so dumb, that ……
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by egift(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
don't cry when wike releases the report on the probe of Ameachi o o o, its his cup of tea,

i saw your wailing on the other thread, that the probe is to prevent ameachi from getting appointment, hahaha, you are so dumb, that ……

Release the report and stop dubious character assassination.
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by Happiness87(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:

Release the report and stop dubious character assassination.
I'll pass you are tinubu's robot
Re: Oyegun Tells Reason Buhari Wants To Probe Only Jonathan by egift(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
I'll pass you are tinubu's robot

Go to court and remain there grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Again, Troops Recover 1,232 Stolen Cows In Kaduna / Can Our Looters Do This For Their Communities? / Very Weird Situation! Woman Didn't Know That Long-time Work Colleague Is Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.