Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin (797 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2015
This is not a counter thread, its just my own opinion.But bear the stress of reading and see it to the end. Recently topics about virginity has been coming up and even making front page. But i think people are getting this thing wrong. Virginity is not the key to success and also losing it is not a way to destruction. I have been reading comments of some nairalanders saying if you want to be successful or something of such, you must stay away from sex. A particular comment on the most recent post said you encounter demons when you have sexual intercourse with some girls.Am not disputing that but dem dey write am for head? Or dont you even know this type of girls are the most attractive. I wont say virginity is overrated but lets look at the world presently, are our celebrities and politicians virgins? You people come here to list the number of girls davido has dated, he no dey bleep them? My people he's just 22 o and he is not married as well. Recently he welcomed a bouncing baby girl with someone older than him. Abeg na the first time dey knack she get belle wey we for say na mistake.Chai,that aunty go don ride davido tire . Look at wizkid, 2face nko? He has different baby mamas o. Come to think of it, some ladies would have aborted their pregnancy o cos they cant stand rivalry other than the one we know. Some didnt even get pregnant at all. See, i dont support sleeping around, but i hate it when niggas come online to post shits. Everyday what we see on the headlines are, 'muslim cleric sleeps with lady for 3days in the name of deliverance' na d**k he wan use deliver her from evil spirit? In lil whezy's voice, ma d**k is so so...he he he. European nations endorsed homo sexuality but we are here talking about virginity. You start ranting on nairaland when you know the situation wont get better. Our senators go dey marry thirteen year old girl, na virginity cause that one too?#team catch them young. We all know how adventurous ronaldo is, three times world best player with uncountable records he has set. Kim k dey there, na sex tape bring her to limelight, no one knows your own father o. Virginity is good and if kept is the best, but it wont get you to the top, the grace of God will. I know so many people will say some celebrities i have mentioned are satan's puppet but sidon there na you be God's puppet. In case you all think am a pervert, but i tell you am a virgin too, but am so goddam broke. Recently i went to a chemist to buy drugs, a very young girl(around 18) was in front of me, she was whispering what she wanted to buy, but when the chemist brought it i saw it. It was postinor2. Before that, for my mind i don see girlfriend o. Now had it been i didnt see what she came to buy, i wooed her and she agreed. She is wayward and probably possessed. We didnt engage in pre marital sex cos of my believe but eventually we got married. Na my own virginity go pursue the demon wey dey inside her. She's wayward and definately has a degree in bedmatics, yawa never gas. My own don never meet me and me i be novice o. At school, my guys go bleep olosho cos dem believe girlfriends are expensive especially in my school. I no dey follow, but somehow academically am not all that above them. Why? Because there are so many other battles of life. My brothers and sisters on nairaland, life is full of battles, be you a virgin or not. Prayer is the key to open doors not virginity. Get your priorities right, virginity is a choice which is dignifying. Pray hard, work hard, live right and bal'out. To all the niggas that start digging their girlfriends as**ole, after their pu**y might have lost bearing. You go come perforate here body with d**k. On your own o...change#team money must be made. I sign out. Mods please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by gunpoint(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
For when the wailers will come grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by bewla(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2015
its had to keep virginity now a days girls and boys Africa done lose is heritage to western culture
Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by misspicy(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Ehen...Op tell them o,u dont force ur blv on people,i know many holier than thou people who are poorer than a church rat,and making heaven is by grace not by merit,some very religious people went to hell cause of a single small sin buh some armed robbers or rapist sef made heaven coz dey found grace...so all we need is grace not virginity buh if u can keep urs fine...this does not mean we should live a sinful life.
Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
make i komot my akara from fire first
Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by skimma(f): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
For the first time on Nairaland, I saw a realist and objective thread devoid of any bias. I wonder why virginity is this overrated in 21st century, yet many self-service but claim innocence. Everyone has their fantasies and we know what we do behind close doors. in the interest of saving our faces, let us all continue to deceive ourselves.

My mama too na virgin naa. After all, none of you can prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make i komot my akara from fire first
c'mon roll nig*a

(1) (Reply)

Say What? 40 Couples Dragged Out Of Hotels By Mumbai Police For Being Unmarried / Do You Fall In Love Easily..? / Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.