Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard (23682 Views)

Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by UpLoyo: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

THE IGBOS WOULD RATHER VOTE FORN THE DEVIL THAN VOTE FOR A FANATICAL AND TRIBALLY MINDED FELLOW LIKE BUHARI!!!THAT MAN IS TOO TRIBALISTIC AND VENGEFUL TO PRESIDE OVER A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA

Too bad, so sad, he never needed hour vote anyways and he's presiding over Nigeria now. So what exactly is your rambling about again?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Shuaibujo: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
That is why it would be a grave mistake for APC to give the party ticket to someone like Prince Abubakar Audu ahead of the #Kogi election. Audu is with Bukola Saraki.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mynd44:

The bolded is the problem with Saraki and Atiku. They need to grab more Tha states and grab regions. Look at Kwankwaso and Tinubu. They don't need to make noise or jump around but you feel the support they have and when they talk, millions move.

I think Kwankwaso, Fashola or Ngige will be the next president.
2019 is four years away.
4 years ago who would ever think Buhari would win the presidency. Nobody in his right senses would.

If a certificate less man, a dictator and coup plotter, ethnic bigot could be washed, repackaged and applied make up so Nigeria a would believe he is the Messiah how much more a saraki who was never a dictator and all those things.

It all lies on your campaign team Bro.

Nigeria bs are very gullible. Don't ever say someone can not smell presidency. Learn from Buhari's case.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Largas:
2019 is four years away.
4 years ago who would ever think Buhari would win the presidency. Nobody in his right senses would.

If a certificate less man, a dictator and coup plotter, ethnic bigot could be washed, repackaged and applied make up so Nigeria a would believe he is the Messiah how much more a saraki who was never a dictator and all those things.

It all lies on your campaign team Bro.

Nigeria bs are very gullible. Don't ever say someone can not smell presidency. Learn from Buhari's case.
I hope you know the reason President Buhari even looked like an option was because people felt President Jonathan failed right?
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by omolizzy(f): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibedun:

Elders dey Nigeria? Everybody behaves like children man. Stealing government's money and you call them elders. That apart, may Saraki rot in the same hell his jaguda father is. Forger and thieving criminal.
Lol,ur vexation pass my own o,easyyyy
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mynd44:

I hope you know the reason President Buhari even looked like an option was because people felt President Jonathan failed right?

MORE LIKE HE WAS PACKAGED TO BE THE MESSIAH grin

Gullible dolls believed his messiah-ic prophecies about stabilising world oil price and making 1 dollar equal to one naira amongst other numerous mind-blowing promises.

North voted for their son, South west voted their son. South south voted their son, South East voted their relative.

Nigerians are just too clanish.

Let's see if Buhari performs but in this age in Nigeria even Shekau can become president.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Stolen: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Anything is possible in politics, I learnt dat from Buhari.

Saraki is making moves and as a proud igbo person not the fake bastards on this site, i applaud him and may even vote for him.

Saraki is a listener and bridge builder.

My brother Chukwudi44 have echoed the same sentiment.

Politics is not abut tribe but inclusiveness. Saraki has shown that ability and won the friendship of the southsouth and south east just like GEJ.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Kcinho(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:

I would have to disagree with u on Kwankwaso.

He did well for the people of Kano but his statements sell him out as a Northern bigot and you know that would be bad for a fragile country like Nigeria.

Baba Fash, the best option, next Ngige (but I wonder if his people the Igbos would give him a chance)
Your baba fash is the best option....I will like to know your reasons.
You may say he did well for his state just as kwankwaso. Remember he is the only Governor I can remember deported Nigerians within their motherland.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
what a read.

Another prophecy prophesied
Firstly, for all intents and purposes, Bukola Saraki has finished with the APC. But he will stay in the party for as long as possible to suck into his camp as many members as he can before finally returning to the PDP, where he hopes to become the candidate for the 2019 presidential election. Does this sound farfetched? It does not!
the best joker for PDP is to act like a true opposition and present a South West and Eastern merger.
this has never happened before and they can go against all odds to victory
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

He has a nice plan...... But this plan will work if Buhari do not perform which is close to impossible...... Or if Buhari refuse to contest which is impossible because he'll perform excellently...... or if PDP rig the election in his favour as they did in the Senate.... They couldn't even do it successfully for Jonathan therefore it's out of it.

I've more chance of being the President than Saraki will ever be.
he should come and win the hearts of South West. I dint know how he ll do it, what magic he ll do?
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by codybanks23: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
you pple don't know DAT PDP won't give its ticket to saraki or atiku.They wld prefer a David mark or dakwambo because dey know saraki and co r traitors.just using dem.am nt sure dev forgiven dem sef.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by front247: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Saraki can never be nigerian president. We need men of integrity

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by B69U: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Before we forget Saraki is a Yoruba man from the North. He will win PDP stronghold in Ondo and Ekiti. Take his backyard in Kogi & Kwara.These states already belong to him.

Is it Muslim Oyo, Osun and Ogun that Saraki will not win, as a yoruba man?

Who ever takes Ogun takes Lagos. Saraki is a big gun and a force the North better respect in Nigeria politics.

Saraki is bigger than Tinubu but humble like GEJ. fact!
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by B69U: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tinubu is too puffed up(arrogant) for no foreseeable reason. Saraki is a finisher and will finish well.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by NovusHomo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

They might want to do that for the post of Vice-president but not President. If they decide to go that route I'll prefer Okorocha.

Until their leaders start coming out to condemn the politics of hatred being perpetrated in the region it will remain elusive because that seat is too powerful and too sensitive in the hands of those that will use it as a means of revenge.

Or as a vehicle for secession.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
jomoh:
Most definitely after Buhari is Southwest probably paired with Southeast. But people from Southeast cannot be trusted to support a Vice president from their region.

Madam this is not NEWS its a write up, an article.
Go back to Romance or Sexuality section. Politics is not for you.
you are very stupid, must i be brainwashed like you.

the write up is already masturbating your indomie brain just as it was intended to, gullible fool,
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Calculia: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

They might want to do that for the post of Vice-president but not President. If they decide to go that route I'll prefer Okorocha.

Until their leaders start coming out to condemn the politics of hatred being perpetrated in the region it will remain elusive because that seat is too powerful and too sensitive in the hands of those that will use it as a means of revenge.

NovusHomo: 3:36pm
Or as a vehicle for secession.

See yoruba biggots. Backward never, forward ever.

Learn to discuss issue and not tribal sentiment.

Saraki is the issue but feel free to die of hbp over a non issue becos u are a biggot.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by loyeh02(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
One girl on this thread is not brainwashed bt ethics and courtesy eluded her

You will be alright

Saraki fire on, u have right to dream...

God will judge d future. angry
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
olatunji21:

Anybody Buhari support is more like the President-in-Waiting....
El rufai may be the man
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by femorocafella: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you check the trend very well in the political sphere you will notice that it was prof yomi osinbajo that first started visiting this northern states.,saraki saw it as a threat to his presidential ambition,knowing fully well dat its making the vice president to be popular than him.this is own sudden visit is born out of fear and threat to his presindential ambition come 2019.but as a matter of fact.even if buhari is not contesting for 2019 election,buhari himself will personally annoint prof osinbanjo for the presidential post and surely he will win.saraki join with atiku and kwankaso can never do anythn about it cos dey are all loser.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by jomoh: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
bee bee bee

See what am talking about. Your rudeness is displaying your lack of intelligence already. Just with a statement, you're already tearing your dirty pants.

At least you accept the fact that you don't know the difference between a news and a write up. Useless Cretin.

You know when a goat enters the wrong place. Leave the meat and go back to eating your grass. Ewu.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by ayokellany: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
you are the most stupid person, i have ever seen, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW YOUR INDOMIE INDOMITABLE BRAINS to be controlled by APC propaganda machine doesn't mean every one should follow you. run along, idiot.

You might want to look up the meaning of INDOMITABLE from the dictionary. APC propaganda wouldn't be dominating it if it's truly indomitable like you argued.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
jomoh:

See what am talking about. Your rudeness is displaying your lack of intelligence already. Just with a statement, you're already tearing your dirty pants.

At least you accept the fact that you don't know the difference between a news and a write up. Useless Cretin.

You know when a goat enters the wrong place. Leave the meat and go back to eating your grass. Ewu.
i don't have your time, get a life, because you don't have any
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
ayokellany:

You might want to look up the meaning of INDOMITABLE from the dictionary. APC propaganda wouldn't be dominating it if it's truly indomitable like you argued.
ok, i have noticed you,

now define indomie??
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by adeA1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
All I knw is that the more this guy(Saraki) keeps hustlin wit a view to securin the love of Nigerians the more Nigerians keep hatin him. What an IRONY Of live!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by henchamb(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

LOL grin grin grin grin YORUBAS ARE INDEED DELUDED!!! YOU ACTUALLY BELEIVE THE NORTH WILL VOTE FOR OSINBANJO AGAINST A NORTHERN CANDIDATE?

THE NORTHERNERS KNOW NO PART BE IT APC OR PDP ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TRIBE AND MAYBE RELIGION.A SW CANDIDATE STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST A NORTH/SE/SS ALLIANCE.THAT IS THE REALITY OF TODAY'S NIGERIA

In this case, if its osinbajo vs saraki, osinbajo will win

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by jomoh: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time, get a life, because you don't have any

Chai see painment and I like u o.

Can we be friends.

grin grin
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by ThimmyWood(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

You must be intelligent politically.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Time wasting solo efforts of judas bukola saraki{JBS}. Nothing for him

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
adeA1:
All I knw is that the more this guy(Saraki) keeps hustlin wit a view to securin the love of Nigerians the more Nigerians keep hatin him. What an IRONY Of live!!!
you spoke my mind
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
femorocafella:
If you check the trend very well in the political sphere you will notice that it was prof yomi osinbajo that first started visiting this northern states.,saraki saw it as a threat to his presidential ambition,knowing fully well dat its making the vice president to be popular than him.this is own sudden visit is born out of fear and threat to his presindential ambition come 2019.but as a matter of fact.even if buhari is not contesting for 2019 election,buhari himself will personally annoint prof osinbanjo for the presidential post and surely he will win.saraki join with atiku and kwankaso can never do anythn about it cos dey are all loser.
Buhari will never never hand over to saraki,atiku or any other political thief. If dem like let dem start campaigning from now till 2099,nothing for dem. Bunch of criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS / I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.