Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard (23674 Views)

Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Contest as what exactly? As Senator or Senate president? Everyone knows he wasn't his party's preferred candidate for the SP position. He won't be SP today were it not for the PDP -- Fact.
how will he contest for the office of the president of Nigeria, now that he's not in good terms with his party, that's the focus of the article. his presidential ambition in 2019
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by AshiwajuFoward: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
how will he contest for the office of the president of Nigeria, now that he's not in good terms with his party, that's the focus of the article. his presidential ambition in 2019

Oh, if you talking about the 2019 presidency, (and if the prognosis of the article is correct), then he may have to decamp to realize that ambition, which is a possibility in politics.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by akpumping7720(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
I foresee Saraki dumping APC at the long run. He only needs APC to achieve his senatorial ambition thereby gaining more popularity...... 2019 will be another political drama which will be more interesting than 2015. The players of the game will be: Buhari who might want to go for a second term. Atiku is still nursing his Presidential ambition. Tambuwal might go back to the senate and be compensated with the Senate Presidency by any of the heavyweight for the presidency. Kwakwanso will want to test his prowess at Federal level not to forget the fast and furious Bukola Saraki.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Oh, if you talking about the 2019 presidency, (and if the prognosis of the article is correct), then he may have to decamp to realize that ambition, which is a possibility in politics.
you are free to allow liar Mohammed's paid agents to masturbate your brain as they want, for Me i don't buy propaganda and lies
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Rilikoko:
I think Saraki is still enjoying the public space because of the absence of PMB's cabinet.By the time the team is fully formed and real action begins,Saraki will be begging for attention.More importantly, APC leaders are still evasive concerning the treachery of Saraki,trust them to serve him appropriately when the time is ripe!....like they say.the masquarade wey display first,na look he go look last last

PMB needs to be in Saraki's good books to form his cabinet
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by change49ja: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
[Bukola Saraki and his followers deliberately reduced calls for party supremacy, to Bola Tinubu’s ambition to control everything in the APC. So many of those who used that platform to win positions that they would ordinarily NEVER have, became foot soldiers of Bukola Saraki’s ambition within the APC, especially in the North.

True

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by OkutaNla: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lie of the century. Saraki will lose whatever semblance of credibility or goodwill he has left (especially in the the eyes of his APC supporters) if he is seen to be trying to frustrate or derail PMB's admin. Abi you no read how some of his supporters recently swore allegiance to Buhari recently? Such miscalculation may spell his doom so his supporters like yourself had better not encourage such blackmail tactics on his part.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by change49ja: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2015
[So instead of working to further enhance the North-Southwest alliance, these shortsighted and opportunistic Northern politicians who bought into Bukola Saraki’s anti-Tinubu propaganda endanger PMB’s CHANGE Agenda and willy-nilly, have become as disruptive as Bukola Saraki and are working for his personal agenda NOT the interest of Northern Nigeria or those of our country, in the long run

Word
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by change49ja: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
The vicious propaganda onslaught against Bola Tinubu was actually an onslaught at the individual who played the most vital role in building an alliance with PMB and who together became the champions of a North-Southwest accord that won power for the first time in our nation’s political history.

On point

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by change49ja: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
In the long run, their agenda is really not against Bola Tinubu, but it is just the opening salvo in a targeted onslaught by Bukola Saraki and his political tendency within the APC, against President Muhammadu Buhari. That will come to the fore as we approach 2019!

So true

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
OkutaNla:
Well, in my opinion he's a joker coz PMB (God spare his life) will first complete 8 fruitful years to sanitize this country.
...I will sue you for stealing my thoughts...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:
Four person who can never be Nigeria's president unless Nigerians go to sleep on election day: Babangida, Tinubu, Atiku and Saraki.

Two of them have understood and accepted that fact: Babangida and Tinubu.

Two refuse to accept that fact: Atiku and Saraki.

Nigerians are becoming wiser by each passing day.

The sooner Atiku and Saraki get it into their thick political skulls that they can never be president the better for them. Best option is to position themselves as strategic polical godfathers like Tinubu and Babangida.

BTW, there is a saying that "politicians think of the next election while leaders think of the next generation".

Nigerians make una shine ya eyez!!!
...the God can speak via human. The God has spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Mynd44:

The bolded is the problem with Saraki and Atiku. They need to grab more Tha states and grab regions. Look at Kwankwaso and Tinubu. They don't need to make noise or jump around but you feel the support they have and when they talk, millions move.

I think Kwankwaso, Fashola or Ngige will be the next president.
...you've spoken well,but that Fashola name spoiled the whole issue- Fashola will never be Nigerian President....
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
but Why do Nigerians fall for cheap news, sponsored by unless agents to heat the polity
Your comment lacks an iota of intelligence
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
Simple by switching to PDP
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by TheFreeOne: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
So when PMB and his advisers analyse the political space, they must reckon with Bukola Saraki’s unrelenting and formidable ambition to become president as soon as 2019.

Is it a crime aspiring to the highest office in the country if one is qualified

By the way even Buhari with his sanctimonious postures didn't meet basic requirement by virtue of being "certificateless" but he was foisted on naija via lies, propaganda, underage voting e.t.c

APC should let go the NASS election palava and strive to move the country forward.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
but Why do Nigerians fall for cheap news, sponsored by unless agents to heat the polity
...Nigerians fall for cheap news because they are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Your comment lacksan iota of intelligence
see how foolish you are, quoted me and you can't express your views than to spew, must I reason like you, allowing your brains to be masturbated by APC media crews.

Tomorrow if he travels to US, you write another poo, that he traveled to US in view of presidential ambition. is that not stupidity
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
you are free to allow liar Mohammed's paid agents to masturbate your brain as they want, for Me i don't buy propaganda and lies
This is the most dumbest comment have come about today,are you so inept when it comes to Nigeria politics or are you just feigning ignorance ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Simple by switching to PDP
just like that, who told you PDP, don't have their candidates already, are you that dumb, what is PDP chances of winning elections 2019?
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

If PMB wants Saraki out 2moro Mawnin, forget it Saraki is a gooner... Never u Underestimate the power of the Nigerian President..

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
This is the most dumbest comment have come about today,are you so inept when it comes to Nigeria politics or are you just feigning ignorance ?
you are the most stupid person, i have ever seen, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW YOUR INDOMIE INDOMITABLE BRAINS to be controlled by APC propaganda machine doesn't mean every one should follow you. run along, idiot.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
just like that, who told you PDP, don't have their candidates already, are you that dumb, what is PDP chances of winning elections 2019?

He hasn't used any fowl language on u yet
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2015
olatunji21:

He hasn't used any fowl language on u yet

read this
kiyosaki1:
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
see how foolish you are, quoted me and you can't express your views than to spew, must I reason like you, allowing your brains to be masturbated by APC media crews.

Tomorrow if he travels to US, you write another poo, that he traveled to US in view of presidential ambition. is that not stupidity
Must you put gutter words to express your thought,this is a public forum for a serious discussion an not a romance section,you simply lacks any knowledge of current happens in Nigeria political space and your comment depicts you likewise
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2015
olatunji21:

If PMB wants Saraki out 2moro Mawnin, forget it Saraki is a gooner... Never u Underestimate the power of the Nigerian President..

Lol What is stopping the illiterate from removing him since you claim he is the alpha and omega
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:

read this
My bad... But u two should sort it without degrading to that... Good morning
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Tomorrow they will write another one.

saraki is not a Nigerian.

saraki is a thief

saraki this, saraki that, just to tarnish his image as if they are saints, anyway its for gullible fools

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol What is stopping the illiterate from removing him since you claim he is the alpha and omega
Watch and see bro.... Saraki is Scared of his shadows
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Must you put gutter words to express your thought,this is a public forum for a serious discussion an not a romance section,you simply lacks any knowledge of current happens in Nigeria political space and your comment depicts you likewise
idiot come and put words in my mouth,

you mental capacity shows how brainwashed you are by Tinubu's paid media group
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:

Politics is a game, and currently Saraki is the only entity that's making PDP to be relevant, and don't you think Saraki will not be repaid by being giving prominence when time comes to chose the PDP presidential flag bearer ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard by kiyosaki1(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
you are the most stupid person, i have ever seen, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW YOUR INDOMIE INDOMITABLE BRAINS to be controlled by APC propaganda machine doesn't mean every one should follow you. run along, idiot.
Your reasons for supporting your point of view which I respect are just too scanty and disjointed,and secondly learn to use decorum language when trying to make yourself heard,I belief you should do more of research on Nigeria politics before rushing to a public forum to spew gibberish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.