Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Photo: What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: What Will You Do? (757 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Will You Do? by asumo12: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2015
On a very faithfully afternoon, you and your wife decide to visit your very close friend whose wife divorced for infidelity and on getting there, you found out that he has just bought a new laptop which you quickly noticed immediately you entered the house. With joy in your heart, you went straight to the laptop to check out it’s functionality but unfortunately, before you friend could stop you, you found out the below picture of your first daughter on his laptop.What Will You Do?Will you tell your wife or even show her the picture?
Dear wife and mother, if you found out about this one way or the other, First what will you do to the man, secondly what will you do to your daughter ?

Re: Photo: What Will You Do? by grad2012(f): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Hot slap nee wat rubbish and secondly I can never have a useless daughter like dat.
Re: Photo: What Will You Do? by misspicy(f): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
grad2012:
Hot slap nee wat rubbish and secondly I can never have a useless daughter like dat.
Ur second should be ur first....i can never give birth to.such a dauta
Re: Photo: What Will You Do? by grad2012(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Ur second should be ur first....i can never give birth to.such a dauta
my sister you are right,which kind of child is dat.

(1) (Reply)

Caught Cheating ! / Is This True About Ghanaian Men? / WIFE VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.