Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (55884 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Even the whole 1st page sef smh.
@op who is she dragging with now?
Is it the driver or the innocent passenger?
In those days of Lollypop magazine she go sit for Dauda the sexy guy lap,him for don teach her sense and next time she'll know how to do her job better.
I honestly don't want to believe its the passengers clothes she's holding.
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by erisegun: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
veekid:
iru kileleyi
omo anifowose grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by Alihkizito(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hhahahahhahaaha so na diz kind stuff,u people enjoy in nairaland??
Choii.....happy me....,letme do like others;
FTC my target
BTW Op move this to frontpage
lolz.....
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by Alihkizito(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Me too

Still searching for the fat police too here...

[/quote]
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by Babtty101(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I just de laff
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
This one can sit on my lap anytime she wants.

Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by Fourwinds: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
ogbanje1:
She sit on passenger's laps? Wonderful! He should have started romancing her. grin
cheesy
ogbanje1:
She sit on passenger's laps? Wonderful! He should have started romancing her. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps by toun69(f): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
She is doing her Job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.