Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Supernatural Business Restoration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Business Restoration (332 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea / SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Business Restoration by tunji09(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Supernatural Business Restoration!

“Before I joined this commission, I was beaten and battered. Amongst other challenges, I needed to borrow N120, 000 to revive my business which suffered setback. When I attended one of the communion services, Bishop Oyedepo said that whatever couldn’t molest Christ should not molest us. He asked if we could imagine Jesus experience a business slump and then seek for a way to borrow money to revive it. My response was in the negative! Then I said, “if it didn’t happen to Christ, it won’t happen to me.’
Thereafter, I called my sister, who I had previously asked to give me some money and told her that I didn’t need it anymore because God had given it to me. Then, I stopped calling her. Lo and behold, everything turns around for my good and my business was restored supernaturally. I have paid tithe worth more than the challenge that brought me to this church. Indeed, The God of Bishop David Oyedepo restored me!”….Ngozi,O.

Join us this Sunday@ Special Communion Service, August 9, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2015 / Pastor Warns Striking Ghanaian Doctors To Call Off Strike Or Suffer Stroke.... / Quick ejaculation and weak erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.