Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! (2235 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 2:31am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
SWEET?
Since you don't believe in God, must you question me on my comment?
Why must a non-existent something bother you?
Yes, sweet!
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

Since you don't believe in God, must you question me on my comment?

Why must a non-existent something bother you?

Yes, sweet!

But how did you know its sweet,spiritual tongue?, or did your spiritual eyes saw his existence.
I watched the video and I have one question, what miracle have you checked under Scientific Controlled, experimental conditions ?
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
But how did you know its sweet,spiritual tongue?, or did your spiritual eyes saw his existence.
I watched the video and I have one question, what miracle have you checked under Scientific Controlled, experimental conditions ?

The more I read your comments the more I see how Puberty induced you are Mr Video game player in kiddie section.

It seems your virtual reality video game world has taken over your true reality.

How manu times have you scietifically taken your meal apart to confirm that it contains vitamin A or B of C or do you just take the word of nutritionists for it. Do you subject the water you drink to daily scientific tests before you drink it?

So you think we would invite scientists or doctors just to we can prove God to a measly 2% when daily doctors themselves are being healed by God and so are scientists.

I think you should remain in the phone section with your fellow puberty induced gamers.

2 Likes

Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

The more I read your comments the more I see how Puberty induced you are Mr Video game player in kiddie section.

It seems your virtual reality video game world has taken over your true reality.

How manu times have you scietifically taken your meal apart to confirm that it contains vitamin A or B of C or do you just take the word of nutritionists for it. Do you subject the water you drink to daily scientific tests before you drink it?

So you think we would invite scientists or doctors just to we can prove God to a measly 2% when daily doctors themselves are being healed by God and so are scientists.

I think you should remain in the phone section with your fellow puberty induced gamers.
I don't have to scientifically take apart my food,I believe in science,but miracle I don't
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
I don't have to scientifically take apart my food,I believe in science,but miracle I don't

But you would believe in a miracle when its part of a video game story. Kid get yourself back to the learning phase of life and not the "I have known it all" stage because you clearly know zilch...nada...zero...

The miraculous does not need your approval...you are 1 in billions worldwide and statistically you are classified under "insignificant" so get a life.

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by kodded(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

choi

you don murder person o cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3547230_3543993thierrysjpegebc2cc71701bea6c0da5c4c8bc5dfa67_jpegb6d0c1fe6996ef111a8f0b51e83574c0

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

But you would believe in a miracle when its part of a video game story. Kid get yourself back to the learning phase of life and not the "I have known it all" stage because you clearly know zilch...nada...zero...

The miraculous does not need your approval...you are 1 in billions worldwide and statistically you are classified under "insignificant" so get a life.
naira bet
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

is science the only source for truth??
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

is science the only source for truth??
Yes,
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Yes,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

LMAO!!

so everything you believe in is on the basis of science??
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promise10: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! by promisechuks: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / I Wanted To Be Known With A Church, Which One Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.