Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake (890 Views)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake by christopheru(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Most people who find a snake in their house don’t kill it and then sit around debating who would eat it. However, Oritsefemi is not one of those people as he took to his Instagram to post the picture above with the caption:“check out what we have here…..”ejo nla” a lot of peeps been asking me 4 their own share…..nd my dog bursta asking if I want to eat it….. “se ibere niyen”.(See how the dog even went to hide under bench, lol)
I usually ask myself, who are these people that eat this snake meat? Guess I have finally found one of them. See how excited he looks!

Re: Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake by teryorluv(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Excited! That's serious...
Re: Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake by Pierocash(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok noted
Re: Photo: Oritsefemi And Friends Excited To Eat Large Snake by iameugene(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Picture of dem eating it or adonbilivit tongue

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man / Meet Annie Idibia And Her Adorable Daughters In Matching Outfits / HOTTY: Ashanti Displays Her Hot, Sexy Banging Body In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.