Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man (893 Views)

"I Was Born Blind" - Chidinma Opens Up To Guardian Life / 2face Will Look Better On Dreads Than Reekado Banks - Picture / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man by nairalandfreak(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Petite singer and MTN Project fame winner, Chidinma is one of Nigeria’s most successful artists to have emerged under a reality show.

The songstress has also carved a niche for herself in the music industry, as she never fails with her hit singles and collaborations.

The “kedike” crooner is single and has come out to send a special message, to the many men crushing on her. In a brief chat with NET, Chidinma disclosed what she will look out for in a man.

She said,
“first of all you need to be intelligent. An average girl will want to go for the looks, but for me intelligence is the first thing and every other thing can follow”.
Chidinma also revealed a time frame she would be settling down and praying she should get married before she clocks 30.

She said,
“I’ll get married at any time God says, my mum married at the age of 19 and if I wasn’t doing music I’ll have been married too. For me I pray I get married before am 30 years old”.
Chidinma, was also mentioned as one of the three past participants in the Project Fame music reality TV Show as ambassadors of Telecom’s Company, MTN.

ENJOY MORE==>http://www..com/2015/08/chidinma-opens-up-on-what-she-will-look.html

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4fol6pklcil.b3a3dd78.jpg[/img]
Re: Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man by BRIGHTTAZ: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Ur choice. beauty Pocket size
Re: Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man by preciousMI1(f): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
STC
lalasticlala do d needful...
push this thing to d FP....
Re: Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man by pretydiva(f): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Luvly response
Re: Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man by SimpleVili: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
What will "a man" look out for in her?

(1) (Reply)

Debe Ojukwu Bombs Bianca Ojukwu / HOTTY: Ashanti Displays Her Hot, Sexy Banging Body In Bikini (photos) / Lady Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.