Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ (75953 Views)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Lady On Instagram Says Breastfeeding Is Child Molestation! / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by eunisam: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
It is in the gen of men to be addicted to breast sucking so dont tell me that mr.
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Codyt(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
My kids must compete with Me on this!
I love to suck boobs!! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by ladyF(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by gebest: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op if na play, stop am.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Says who
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Not many men suck the milk na. Why this man dey talk like this?
They just like to play with it.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by HirstMOG(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
meanin, its kinda absurd

Absurd ko kinda ni!! People like u if dem grab their babe breast na wif abeg dem tak de leav am.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by goldenval(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
But since it is for babies, why did the doctors said that sucking of breast reduces chances of Cancer tongue our men still suck the upper chamber grin
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its simple na, d breastmilk is for d baby while d breast is for d husband or boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by ckmayoca: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
NairaMode:
Loose your husband because one GMD said so.

I bet the GMD will be on his mistress "breastesses" this night.

GMD ko GNLD ni.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
As long as my wife would call me baby,that means am entitle to suck the boobi as well...after all am her baby too

Make she no give me boobi suck weda family no go gather for our head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=18pt] nonsense !!! My kid and i can share, he would own the Right breast while i own the Left breast, he better not trespass nd touch the Left breast cos my territorial instincts might kick in oo, he could get a quick jab. I take the boobs really seriously to be honest!!angry angry [/size]

2 Likes

cococandy:
Not many men suck the milk na. Why this man dey talk like this?
They just like to play with it.
Why is your head so bald? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Sunny4Gold: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
OK what happens when you stop having babies?
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by maestroz: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
there is a clear difference between the breast and the breast milk.

the report says the breast milk should be the exclusive preserve of the babies not the breast. if you buy a bottle of coke. you drink the liquid content only and return the bottle to the owner. in this case the liquid content is the breast milk for lactation while the 'Manchester' is the preserve of the owner.

lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by damiloladuke: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
lol

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by adahgold(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm na him sabi wetin him d talk,as for me and my wife to be I will suck her breast.
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by asiwajumi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ook
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
HirstMOG:

Absurd ko kinda ni!! People like u if dem grab their babe breast na wif abeg dem tak de leav am.
I dnt even understand d crap u just wrote

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
No comment.
Let us pray for Orikinla and other men who love their women who are highly gifted.
We can help our babies to reduce the heavy burden of breast milk. grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
na to start debate on the rightful permanent and temporary ownership
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by EdDave(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
ARE YOU CATEGORICALLY TELLING ME THIS DR. HAS/DOES NOT SUCK HIS WIFE 'S BREASTS??

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by blessednamso: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have been enjoying mine

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
adahgold:
Hmmm na him sabi wetin him d talk,as for me and my wife to be I will suck her breast.
Suck well well my guy.
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Isaiah 66:11

"That you may nurse and be satisfied with her comforting breasts, That you may suck and be delighted with her bountiful bosom."

In the verse above, the Bible clearly states that a woman's breast is a great source of comfort and admonishes men to suck them and gain great joy. The Bible particularly supports the sucking of 'bountiful' breasts.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by asiwajumi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
maestroz:
there is a clear difference between the breast and the breast milk.

the report says the breast milk should be the exclusive preserve of the babies not the breast. if you buy a bottle of coke. you drink the liquid content only and return the bottle to the owner. in this case the liquid content is the breast milk for lactation while the 'Manchester' is the preserve of the owner.

lobatan.
experience speaking here, u have said it all jare blooderly
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
aguiyi:
bullshit

i was sucking those boobs before the baby was born, why would he/she then feel i can be chanced just like that .

i and my daughter are sharing her mothers boobs and none of us is complaining, she is still less than 3 months, maybe when she grows older i will live it for her alone but that will not be because some funny fellows said so

Agbaya !!!
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by oochi123(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
aguiyi:
bullshit

i was sucking those boobs before the baby was born, why would he/she then feel i can be chanced just like that .

i and my daughter are sharing her mothers boobs and none of us is complaining, she is still less than 3 months, maybe when she grows older i will live it for her alone but that will not be because some funny fellows said so
hahahaha.u can't be serious.I. Dnt think u would ever want to taste it. Biko leave de ice cream for tartar to enjoy
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by sweetgala(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bleep this guy
Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by toprealman: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ by Daniel058(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
aguiyi:
bullshit

agu IFE nine.. . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.