Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (53680 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by 9ijaprince(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
This happens when you allow your Peniss which is a stack illiterate to lead the whole body which is supposed to be more intellectually superior.

Let the law run its full course.

Rest in peace modest model maid.

angry
grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Evaromantik(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
In my own Fegge kwa?.......and Ziks avenue aswell?.......anywhere am gonna enquire for verification purpose

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by therealdeal10: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haha i'll start giving dem 1 wen dey deserve it
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by seeker121(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
And the hypocrites will only condemn without mentioning the state, because it happened in their region but if it was Ogun or any state in the West,they will be quick to spit rubbish mtchew.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by slap1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
They should at least show us his face.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems d son couldn't just hold himself.... There r times wen temptations rise wen u r alone wit d hous girl at home and evil thoughts start springin up... I must admit, those thoughts hav run through my mind... Buh would dat make me lower my standards? No...

Taa run away, u have no standard based on dis topic.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by chimexdnice1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
He shd be hanged by his ball...fucking idiot!

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I THINK HE SHOULD HELD IN A ROOM AND SERVED 4 MAD WOMEN TO HAVE SEX WITH FOR 20DAYS...HE GOATS

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by jamesharryson(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
The world is full of fools and extra large wickedness. RIP to the dead
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by AreaFada2: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wetin dey happen sef?
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ahamonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
You for just rape her. highest they take you to court then bail you with some amount of money.then you know say you don nack the kpekus rather than killing her.shebi that your eyes wey go up don come down?
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmmm...all this weird stories, is my area really in nigeria. People killing all bcus of pleasure....sex and money
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by sapientia(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
therealdeal10:
Y still investigating wen e don already confess
Jail d psychotic bastard angry dis mumu ploice dem

u said my mind
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by firstolalekan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Omg
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Senseless shemąle
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmmn..
So many 'Ogas' children grow up feeling that maids are below them hence, they treat them like dirt.

May the poor girl's soul find peace, away from this world of pain.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
This happens when you allow your Peniss which is a stack illiterate to lead the whole body which is supposed to be more intellectually superior.

Let the law run its full course.

Rest in peace modest model maid.

angry
this your comment funny o
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by DTOBS(m): 1:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Konji na bastard....
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by daresimon(m): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:
B4 Devil de work 8am - 4pm like normal ministry staff

Now Devil don buy tear rubber Hilux, e de work 24hrs now cry

Devil well done ooo embarassed
grin
pyyxxaro:
B4 Devil de work 8am - 4pm like normal ministry staff

Now Devil don buy tear rubber Hilux, e de work 24hrs now cry

Devil well done ooo embarassed

Walahi talahi...u no well at all

U wankill me here with lafta

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by bummyla(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! What A Wicked World! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by KanwuliaJara: 4:11am On Aug 07, 2015
LOOKING FOR THE TRIBE. . . to keep 'stats'!

SURPRISE-SURPRISE!

BEWARE OF CHRISTIANS! ESPECIALLY FROM THE 'EAST' AND 'WEST'! cheesy

"A" is for ANAMBRA. . . the ALPHA minus OMEGA of SEXUAL FRUSTRATION!!!!! cheesy

The suspect had confessed to the crime, [size=15pt]saying that he had killed some other persons in the past in a similar manner. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size] He claimed that he did not not what pushed him to kill the girl, hinting that he may have been hardened by his past murders.

It would be recalled that two days ago, [size=15pt]a woman in Okpoko (Ogbaru LGA of the state) was arrested for using a kitchen knife to inflict injuries on a maid’s private part[/size] for frequent night urinating. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by efonat(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=30pt]Madam re u a police officer?[/size]
vivaciousvivi:

Don't u get it?
His physical body confessed to the crime but his soul may have actually committed the crime! U gotta give the Nigerian police some respect! grin
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by MissGracy(f): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
This trend is weird! 19 years house maid lady killed for refusing sex; ISIS killed 19 killed girls for refusing sex; boko haram killed some girls for refusing sex. May God deliver this nation. RIP to the dead!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by nyabinghi(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Christians dont kill, they only murder yeye religion and hypocrites.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by nwadiuko1(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Imagine1:
;DHe who kill by the machete most die by the machete.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
Omg
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Welcome to the Hall of Joblessness
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by datigbogirl: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems d son couldn't just hold himself.... There r times wen temptations rise wen u r alone wit d hous girl at home and evil thoughts start springin up... I must admit, those thoughts hav run through my mind... Buh would dat make me lower my standards? No...

The highest evil thought should be that of raping her by force-not that I condone such....but for him to kill her....then na Spiritual Konji be dat one oh!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
datigbogirl:

The highest evil thought should be that of raping her by force-not that I condone such....but for him to kill her....then na Spiritual Konji be dat one oh!
I felt he killed her to cover his stvpid name... Ah mean, y should a man rape some gurl wen he just can actually pay at least 500naira to a sex worker....
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by datigbogirl: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I felt he killed her to cover his stvpid name... Ah mean, y should a man rape some gurl wen he just can actually pay at least 500naira to a sex worker....

Pvssy is different. How many chiks do prostitution by age 20? Can you compare a rotten, widened, aged & battered pvssy to a fresh & ripe c_unt?
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
datigbogirl:

Pvssy is different. How many chiks do prostitution by age 20? Can you compare a rotten, widened, aged & battered pvssy to a fresh & ripe c_unt?
lol thr are a lot of girls who are twenty and do prostitution... Go to clubs, u will see them... Lol lmao at rotten, widened, aged and battered vagina... Well I can't compare...
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by datigbogirl: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol thr are a lot of girls who are twenty and do prostitution... Go to clubs, u will see them... Lol lmao at rotten, widened, aged and battered vagina... Well I can't compare...

Lols...those girls in the clubs come with their guyz so they aint prostitutes but runz-girlz....i'm telling you any prostitute who waits by the road side or sits in d club or lives in an apartment waiting for customers is definitely above 20...it takes heart to do prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.