Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Muhammad Vs Other Prophets - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Vs Other Prophets (6012 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
dijam:
it was not his so called adoped son s wife but his divorcee. They divorced before the prophet married her so I dont get ur point

Firstly, this issue of Muhammad marrying his adopted son's wife is just one of the questions, what about the others? Why are you silent on them?

1. What made Zaid (the adopted son) divorce Zynab before Muhammad married her? Give authentic hadith, which was the words and deed of Muhammad and not the opinion of an islamic cleric that has no authoritave backing. I believe Zaid was forced to divorce his wife for Muhammad to marry.

2. Which prophets of old married the divorced wives of their adopted sons that allah was referring to as stated in the OP?

3. Which prophets before Muhammad satan cast his words into their mouths, which they declared to the people before God came in to cancel them as asked in the OP?

When allah knew he was going to cancel children adoption, why did he say it was no more a sin for muslims to marry the wives of their adopted sons? Did he not know he would cancel it?

Please answer the questions directly and not irrelevant talks. I have to repeat the questions because I suspect cover-up and avoidance.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2015
@ dijam

Waiting for you na.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by INJESUSNAME: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
E O D
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
INJESUSNAME:
E O D

End of Discussion!!
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by adewalker(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Firstly, this issue of Muhammad marrying his adopted son's wife is just one of the questions, what about the others? Why are you silent on them?

1. What made Zaid (the adopted son) divorce Zynab before Muhammad married her? Give authentic hadith, which was the words and deed of Muhammad and not the opinion of an islamic cleric that has no authoritave backing. I believe Zaid was forced to divorce his wife for Muhammad to marry.

2. Which prophets of old married the divorced wives of their adopted sons that allah was referring to as stated in the OP?

3. Which prophets before Muhammad satan cast his words into their mouths, which they declared to the people before God came in to cancel them as asked in the OP?

When allah knew he was going to cancel children adoption, why did he say it was no more a sin for muslims to marry the wives of their adopted sons? Did he not know he would cancel it?

Please answer the questions directly and not irrelevant talks. I have to repeat the questions because I suspect cover-up and avoidance.

. To answer ur first question God revealed to mohammad that his adopted son will divorce his wife,that was a prophecy,and when this happens he will marry the woman,but the prophet was shy of saying that to his son,this was neccessarily so people to know the law,now for ur second questions,it simply said it was acceptable to do in the past,and God is now saying its styl acceptable,becos His law never changes,its like saying a muslim can marry up to four wives,u can do it if u want to,but its not a must,there are muslims with one,two,wives,but four is allowed,that is if u deem it fit to have,its not a sin on u,and God is saying it wasn't a sin on the people of old that passed,so it won't be a sin now,so for the people to have no doubt,God told the prophet he will marry his adopted son wife,after he divorced her,now for ur third question...I hope u understand english my bro,cos there's no where did it state satan cast words in their mouth,when the prophets made any revelation to the people,satan tries to add lies by decievig the people from the path,like when moses told the children of isreal to worship God only,but satan add lies to it by telling them the calf was their lord and moses lord,that moses already forgot his lord,so God makes his truth prevail,by making moses burn the calf,and ordering the person responsible killed,so the truth of God always prevails,now ur forth questions,in islam one of the most rewarding deed of a believer is adoption,it is highly adviced,there's now where in any verse of the quran or hadith where adoption is prohibited,prophet says in the hadith"whoever takes care of the orphan will be like close with him,like two pair of finger" so I repeat islam totally supports adoption
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
. To answer ur first question God revealed to mohammad that his adopted son will divorce his wife,that was a prophecy,and when this happens he will marry the woman,but the prophet was shy of saying that to his son,this was neccessarily so people to know the law,now for ur second questions,it simply said it was acceptable to do in the past,and God is now saying its styl acceptable,becos His law never changes,its like saying a muslim can marry up to four wives,u can do it if u want to,but its not a must,there are muslims with one,two,wives,but four is allowed,that is if u deem it fit to have,its not a sin on u,and God is saying it wasn't a sin on the people of old that passed,so it won't be a sin now,so for the people to have no doubt,God told the prophet he will marry his adopted son wife,after he divorced her,now for ur third question...I hope u understand english my bro,cos there's no where did it state satan cast words in their mouth,when the prophets made any revelation to the people,satan tries to add lies by decievig the people from the path,like when moses told the children of isreal to worship God only,but satan add lies to it by telling them the calf was their lord and moses lord,that moses already forgot his lord,so God makes his truth prevail,by making moses burn the calf,and ordering the person responsible killed,so the truth of God always prevails,now ur forth questions,in islam one of the most rewarding deed of a believer is adoption,it is highly adviced,there's now where in any verse of the quran or hadith where adoption is prohibited,prophet says in the hadith"whoever takes care of the orphan will be like close with him,like two pair of finger" so I repeat islam totally supports adoption

Stop lying my friend.

There was no prophecy in that quranic verse. Does God prophesy? How could you say allah prophesy to Muhammad? It is prophets who prophesy, not God. There is nothing to show in that verse it was a prophecy as everything about the marriage happened immediately. Besides, Zaid didn't divorce his wife willingly, he was forced to divorce her because Muhammad wanted to marry her. No authentic islamic proof (hadith or anything) why Zaid divorced her. What you have are islam clerics' formulations about it in defence of Muhammad.

Allah didn't say taking wives of adopted sons was ACCEPTABLE to the people of old, he said it was their PRACTICE. Don't twist. Now, tell me the people of old who PRACTICED IT according to allahh.

Your defence does not hold water at all:

Where did Moses tell the people to worship only God and satan also spoke through him to tell them to add worshiping the calf?

Did Satan throw anything to Moses desire as a prophet?

Was it Moses who through satan told the people to worship the golden calf?

Look for another lies my friend. These ones you told are not near the answers.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop lying my friend.

There was no prophecy in that quranic verse. Does God prophesy? How could you say allah prophesy to Muhammad? It is prophets who prophesy, not God. There is nothing to show in that verse it was a prophecy as everything about the marriage happened immediately. Besides, Zaid didn't divorce his wife willingly, he was forced to divorce her because Muhammad wanted to marry her. No authentic islamic proof (hadith or anything) why Zaid divorced her. What you have are islam clerics' formulations about it in defence of Muhammad.

Allah didn't say taking wives of adopted sons was ACCEPTABLE to the people of old, he said it was their PRACTICE. Don't twist. Now, tell me the people of old who PRACTICED IT according to allahh.

Your defence does not hold water at all:

Where did Moses tell the people to worship only God and satan also spoke through him to tell them to add worshiping the calf?

Did Satan throw anything to Moses desire as a prophet?

Was it Moses who through satan told the people to worship the golden calf?

Look for another lies my friend. These ones you told are not near the answers.

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
my fellow muslim brothers, dont ever waste your time in replying them.
let the op continue feeling in pain.
This will never allow islam to stop spreading across the world.
Those in the past castigate Islam but yet, Islam still exist and shines.
allow them to be worshiping a human like them. That man will surely deny them hereafter.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2015
gearcoin:
my fellow muslim brothers, dont ever waste your time in replying them.
let the op continue feeling in pain.
This will never allow islam to stop spreading across the world.
Those in the past castigate Islam but yet, Islam still exist and shines.
allow them to be worshiping a human like them. That man will surely deny them hereafter.

How could they answer when there is no answer?

Yet they keep making noise about when they think they have answers to other threads.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by adullam210: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
If alah says that some prophet in the past also uttered satanic verses, there should be examples of those prophets, or, you are just deceiving your own self.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
winner01:
I dont argue with muslims most of the time cos i have most of them as relatives........however ive discussed with some of them on the issue of 72 virgins....
God is a spirit as they also believe, and when one dies the flesh goes to dust, the soul and spirit goes to heaven.....Now the big question is since spirits exists as neither male nor female, do spirits also have sex with each other undecided......many of them get dumbfounded at this point.
when you get resurrected, are you still a spirit?
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Yet they keep making noise about when they think they have answers to other threads.
so u think many people are jobless like u.
please dont quote me again.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
gearcoin:

I wonder how muslims reason. Addicted liars like al-liar

They are not jobless yet they are posting everywhere, here and at muslims section.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

I wonder how muslims reason. Addicted liars like al-liar

They are not jobless yet they are posting everywhere, here and at muslims section.

guy ! if u see them posting ,that means they post on somthing reasonable that worth their time.
I believe one day, u will hav high BP over islam.just continue...
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
gearcoin:

guy ! if u see them posting ,that means they post on somthing reasonable that worth their time.
I believe one day, u will hav high BP over islam.just continue...

It is a pity that despite the clear facts that allahh is satan in disguise lying to you, you people accept his lies deliberately. If you know what it means to go to hell you will reconsider your belief.

The OP is just one of the many lies found in the quran and that is the reason allahh is not the true God. God cannot lie.

The time you have already used posting your irrelevancies is enough to answer the questions, but lo and behold you cannot find the answers anywhere.

That should call for re-examining islam if you are truthful to yourself. May God deliver you from al-liar.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

It is a pity that despite the clear facts that allahh is satan in disguise lying to you, you people accept his lies deliberately. If you know what it means to go to hell you will reconsider your belief.

The OP is just one of the many lies found in the quran and that is the reason allahh is not the true God. God cannot lie.

The time you have already used posting your irrelevancies is enough to answer the questions, but lo and behold you cannot find the answers anywhere.

That should call for re-examining islam if you are truthful to yourself. May God deliver you from al-liar.
I cant stop laughing.
I just pity your soul. let start like this..please how much is your salary and let me ask you how much exactly do you used to give your pastor each month. did u ever think you are in bondage already.
for your information , am not hear to treat your ignorance but am here rather to laugh at ur ignorance.
every day people are blackmailing islam and still yet people are converting to islam.
did u know one of my christian friend has been converted to islam ?
just sit there barking like dog.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
proudmuslim2015:
when you get resurrected, are you still a spirit?
Hmmnn, deep question. Well, This is what the Bible teaches. At death we will enter an intermediate state until the second coming of Jesus. Then, all who have ever lived will be resurrected for a final judgment.
Those who are saved will receive new glorified bodies and take
their place with God, but the wicked will be cast into hell.
Scriptures does not give us a detailed description of what life will be like when we have glorified bodies. It does tell us
1) that we will be with God forever and
2) that we who trust in Christ will find it to be an immensely enjoyable life. We will enter our Master's happiness, and in his presence there are pleasures forevermore. We will never be bored, for we finite beings will always have new things to learn and enjoy about God's infinite goodness.
Scripture also tells us that when Christ returns, we will be like him ( 1 John 3:2 ). Paul tells us that our bodies will be changed when the final trumpet sounds (1 Cor. 15:51-52)...
Note that this new glorified bodies will occur in a new earth and not in Heaven.
Over to you.
Does Islam teach of a new Earth
How does one enjoy 72 females to one self in Heaven
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Loool! There was a time when I actually gave a f.uck, now I see these threads and I can't help but laugh at the ignorance of the headless chickens, I dont know, maybe it's because by 2050 they'll islam as predicted by the last and most beloved prophet of all will dominate the world or maybe it's because stupidity doesn't amuse me any more. Either way. Alhamdulillah.

"Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath.And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith. (Surah Al-Baqara, 90)"

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
gearcoin:

I cant stop laughing.
I just pity your soul. let start like this..please how much is your salary and let me ask you how much exactly do you used to give your pastor each month. did u ever think you are in bondage already.
for your information , am not hear to treat your ignorance but am here rather to laugh at ur ignorance.
every day people are blackmailing islam and still yet people are converting to islam.
did u know one of my christian friend has been converted to islam ?
just sit there barking like dog.

Trash!

How does this answer any questions in the OP?

You are avoiding the question by trying to introduce another topic.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
ValhallaDrabek:
Loool! There was a time when I actually gave a f.uck, now I see these threads and I can't help but laugh at the ignorance of the headless chickens, I dont know, maybe it's because by 2050 they'll islam as predicted by the last and most beloved prophet of all will dominate the world or maybe it's because stupidity doesn't amuse me any more. Either way. Alhamdulillah.

"Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath.And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith. (Surah Al-Baqara, 90)"

Nonsense!

None of you has defence for the lies told by al-liar (allahh), instead you are trying to deviate from the topic.

Leave the stage my friend.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

None of you has defence for the lies told by al-liar (allahh), instead you are trying to deviate from the topic.

Leave the stage my friend.

Is this not you In this thread, gasping for what lie to hold on to next?
https://www.nairaland.com/2290158/why-muhammads-father-named-abd-allah

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

How does this answer any questions in the OP?

You are avoiding the question by trying to introduce another topic.

not a new topic. just to laugh at ur ignorance.
nobody care wat u people post these days. it even increase our grip on Islam.
and besides, dont forget ur tith dis month .you know we are at month ending.

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Lukay99: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Salaam alaykum truthman2012 aka Mr Twister I will answer your questions we know you dislike Islam with pride but why do you like twisting the meaning of the Quran? Why ? Why? Yet you call yourself truthman (aka Mr Twister)

In the OP you asked two questions but somehow it turns into 3 questions

1- you said. What made Zaid (the adopted son) divorce Zynab before Muhammad married her? Give authentic hadith,

Ok Mr twister you are twisting the thing upside down now we have a situation where you quoted us a verse in the Quran about Allah saying to Muhammad it is lawful for him to marry Zaid ex-wife nothing in this verse says anything about why zaid divorced his ex -wife and none of us muslims on NL are said anything on why Zaid divorce his wife it you Mr TWISTER (truthman) that claimed you know why Zaid divorced his wife so don't Twist things around it's we the Muslims that should be asking you how did you know that Zaid was forced to divorce his wife(Zynab) so you give us real proof i.e authentic hadith. It's like me accusing you of stealing 20 billion naira from CBN then expect you to bring proof to defend my accusation don't you think I should be the one the should bring proof to back my accusation again you?

2- You said Which prophets of old married the divorced wives of their adopted sons that allah was referring to as stated in the OP?

Mr Twister the verse never said that any of the previous Prophets married their adopted son's EX wife before it is you who twisting the meaning

Quran 33:38 There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny decreed

Read it again Allah was just telling Muhammad (saw) that he shouldn't shy from what he (Allah the legislature) have imposed on him just like he had given orders to the previous Prophets the verse did not state what orders where given to the previous prophets

3- this is what you said Which prophets before Muhammad satan cast his words into their mouths, which they declared to the people before God came in to cancel them as asked in the OP?

This is what the original verse said
Quran 22:52
Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you, but; when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitan (Satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allah abolishes that which Shaitan (Satan) throws in. Then Allah establishes His Revelations. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise:

What you are failing to understand is that the Quran is not saying that this prophets were being used by the devil but what it's saying is that everytime Allah sends a prophet with a message to the people Satan always finds a way to corrupt this message for example if you narrate a story to one person and if at the end of this story you tell the person to pass this story on to someone else by the time this story would have gone through let say 100 thousand people if you check these story again it will not be exactly as you narrated it in the first place people may have added/subtract from the original story there may even be more than one version of the story this is how Satan works and this is what the verse in Quran 22:52 is telling you about Satan always corrupting the message not the messenger

NEXT Questions please Mr TWISTER?
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2015
my lukay ! salam alekun . I salute ur courage but please dont ever waste ur time on these people . they will never listen. even if you give them 1000s val
id reason points. they always go to anti islam website and copy those nonsense question and paste here.
that guy will surely have BP over islam. just allow him to continue so that his blood can reach that high BP state.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
@winner01 let me ask these 3 questions. (1)when God created adam and eve, they had genitals for reproduction in HEAVEN(garden of eden), why did God did so? (2) why did adam had a mate in HEAVEN at the first place (3) since eve was the wife of adam in HEAVEN, what do husbands and wives do? give me one logical reason why they couldnt have had sex in HEAVEN before they were thrown out. eve was supposed to be the MOTHER of many in HEAVEN, but because of their disobedience she became the mother of many on the waste land, which is our earth! which means EDEN is a physical place just as earth, but earth is the worst place God created(according to your book). when you are judged and you earn heaven you will still be a human, not as matt22:28-29 says we will not be married in heaven and we will be like angels which clearly contradicts genesis where adam and eve were married in heaven! we will be humans but our characteristics of sinning wont be there!(i think thats what your bible means by glorified bodies)! gudmawin!
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2015
@winner01 talking about having wives in heaven, lets analyze this bible verse:Mathew17:28-29 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life". so you see that after resurrection and judgement, the true believers will have wives, children and so on, in hundred folds on like normal humans.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
proudmuslim2015:
@winner01 let me ask these 3 questions. (1)when God created adam and eve, they had genitals for reproduction in HEAVEN(garden of eden), why did God did so? (2) why did adam had a mate in HEAVEN at the first place (3) since eve was the wife of adam in HEAVEN, what do husbands and wives do? give me one logical reason why they couldnt have had sex in HEAVEN before they were thrown out. eve was supposed to be the MOTHER of many in HEAVEN, but because of their disobedience she became the mother of many on the waste land, which is our earth! which means EDEN is a physical place just as earth, but earth is the worst place God created(according to your book). when you are judged and you earn heaven you will still be a human, not as matt22:28-29 says we will not be married in heaven and we will be like angels which clearly contradicts genesis where adam and eve were married in heaven! we will be humans but our characteristics of sinning wont be there!(i think thats what your bible means by glorified bodies)! gudmawin!
Ask me serious questions please.
1. When did the garden of Eden become Heaven undecided...Adam and Eve were created on Earth after God had created Earth.
2. The Earthly Body/Flesh goes back to dust and does not go to Heaven Gen 3:19
3. read up the first 2 answers, A different Nature goes to Heaven. Throught out the Scriptures, God shows concern for Man's soul. The Devil also lobbys for the soul of Man...
The were never cast out of heaven because they were never in Heaven in the first place. Maybe its other books that call the garden of eden heaven but certainly not the Bible.
Then you later go on to say from garden of eden to Eden. Which Biblical scripture backs this up. undecided.. Stop trying to integrate other teachings into christianity.
Who ever called earth the worst place, according to which book. You know next to nothing about creation.
Matthew does not contradict genesis, because no scripture says adam and eve were created in heaven. The issue of glorified bodies will occur in the New Earth, Just like when Jesus ressurected and had a glorious Body.
Ive been answering your questions, but you havent answered mine.
How does 72 women to 1 man equals enjoyment on earth or in heaven.
good morning

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
proudmuslim2015:
@winner01 talking about having wives in heaven, lets analyze this bible verse:Mathew17:28-29 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life". so you see that after resurrection and judgement, the true believers will have wives, children and so on, in hundred folds on like normal humans.
Pls try as much as possible not to twist scriptures by copying and paste from the internet.
matt 19:27 Then Peter said to Him, "Behold, we have left everything and followed You; what then will there be for us?" 28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or wife or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.…

Notice the use of the word wife Not 72 virgins.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by yetunsbay(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:
Hmmnn, deep question. Well, This is what the Bible teaches. At death we will enter an intermediate state until the second coming of Jesus. Then, all who have ever lived will be resurrected for a final judgment.
Those who are saved will receive new glorified bodies and take
their place with God, but the wicked will be cast into hell.
Scriptures does not give us a detailed description of what life will be like when we have glorified bodies. It does tell us
1) that we will be with God forever and
2) that we who trust in Christ will find it to be an immensely enjoyable life. We will enter our Master's happiness, and in his presence there are pleasures forevermore. We will never be bored, for we finite beings will always have new things to learn and enjoy about God's infinite goodness.
Scripture also tells us that when Christ returns, we will be like him ( 1 John 3:2 ). Paul tells us that our bodies will be changed when the final trumpet sounds (1 Cor. 15:51-52)...
Note that this new glorified bodies will occur in a new earth and not in Heaven.
Over to you.
Does Islam teach of a new Earth
How does one enjoy 72 females to one self in Heaven
pls bro. in number one of yours - who is God in Christianity? is it Jesus (Isa- whom we Muslims believe in as a prophet) or what
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2015
@winner01 the garden of eden is not paradise(one of the gardens in paradise) according to the bible too? you are the first xtian telling me this, check out isaiah51:3, ezekiel28:3, ezekiel31:9 all the given verses talks of eden as the garden of God, what does it imply? talking about earth being the worst place God created, maybe i should quote isaiah51:3 "the lord will surely comfort zion, and look with compassion on all her ruins, he will make her derserts like eden, her wastelands, like the garden of the lord,........" what does wasteland means? maybe i should also quote joel2:3 "before them fire devours, behind them fire flames, before them the land is like the garden of eden, behind them a desert waste........" in this case our earth was likened to the garden of eden as opposites, and our earth was called a desert waste! what does this imply, so you see our earth is the worst and lowest place God created according to your book!
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:
Pls try as much as possible not to twist scriptures by copying and paste from the internet.
matt 19:27 Then Peter said to Him, "Behold, we have left everything and followed You; what then will there be for us?" 28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or wife or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.…

Notice the use of the word wife Not 72 virgins.
making a typo error does not mean i copied and pasted, i do 95% of my research on my own thats BTW my point there is, why have wives in hundred folds in HEAVEN! my initial argument is with your statement that there is no physical pleasure in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? / Happy New Islamic Year / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.