Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (45010 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
gonaij:
xiaomi,? na powerbank name
you never hear about xiaomi note 2
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
iGotTech:
i also pefer wider screen ni
i can't suggest for you because I don't know what you want from a smart phone or your best,so I suggest you do a research on that infinix
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Honestly speaking am not impressed with the hottest one,why spend almost 21k (including shipping fees) for the same type of phone you are using (currently using infinix hot) when you can just get a 5.5 inches with 2gb ram and a better battery for 23k?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Promking:
As a Tecno Fanboy cool, i believe Tecno C8 would trample this #hottest one device....but i'm sure its the price that would effect the favouritism. Tecno sabi hang price over people head embarassed
now apart from the price,infinix hot 2 spec was published on gsmarena(no 1 phone review website in the world) u knw what that means? And also google partnered wit infinix to bring android one to infinix hot 2 (tecno's dream).now u knw infinix hottest trample tecno c8.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
guydangerous:
Honestly speaking am not impressed with the hottest one,why spend almost 21k (including shipping fees) for the same type of phone you are using (currently using infinix hot) when you can just get a 5.5 inches with 2gb ram and a better battery for 23k?
siR,its a mid-mid range phone,an upgrade to the original hot,they launched the year flagship(zero 2) barely 2 month ago.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

siR,its a mid-mid range phone,an upgrade to the original hot,they launched the year flagship(zero 2) barely 2 month ago.
it all boils down to taste
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

Not everyone can afford phones from those brands bro. I mean, if u re looking at getting any phone from those brands that measures with same specs as we have on infinix, Tecno, Innjoo and the rest, cost difference is quite huge.

More so, all phones from tecno and infinix ain't crap. I can't vouch for Tecno cos I haven't used any of their devices offlate but I can for infinix. Especially for the zero 2. The hot note does pretty well as well.
Please tell me about the Zero 2. Do you use a memory card in it? If yes, are there any issues with the memory card?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

now apart from the price,infinix hot 2 spec was published on gsmarena(no 1 phone review website in the world) u knw what that means? And also google partnered wit infinix to bring android one to infinix hot 2 (tecno's dream).now u knw infinix hottest trample tecno c8.
The specs is not on gsmarena.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Promking: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

Bro, calm down. I know infinix now has all the bells & whistles due to their latest collaboration. But consumers (like you and I) are solely concerned about real-time performance. And you and know that infinx started on a wrong foot starting with the battery.

I know you might want to say Android 5.1.1 lollipop is battery friendly, but we know naija network isn't stable and such would allow the phone to always be searching often for network reception, it worsens when you switch to 3G or when you making a call, your phone would be continuously searching for a strong connection to keep the call smooth. No doubt battery plays a mighty role in a phone specs and LOL, Tecno C8 tramples C8 in that department but the infinix hot 2 is a sweet phone (not disputing that), i just have shaky confidence on how it'll keep up
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Promking: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

Give it time
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Promking:

Bro, calm down. I know infinix now has all the bells & whistles due to their latest collaboration. But consumers (like you and I) are solely concerned about real-time performance. And you and know that infinx started on a wrong foot starting with the battery.

I know you might want to say Android 5.1.1 lollipop is battery friendly, but we know naija network isn't stable and such would allow the phone to always be searching often for network reception, it worsens when you switch to 3G or when you making a call, your phone would be continuously searching for a strong connection to keep the call smooth. No doubt battery plays a mighty role in a phone specs and LOL, Tecno C8 tramples C8 in that department but the infinix hot 2 is a sweet phone (not disputing that), i just have shaky confidence on how it'll keep up
ITS A MID RANGE PHONE,infinix cant be launching flagship evey month.its just 19,500,who will be expecting everytin to be perfect for that price.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

if u cnt find it just type infinix on google.u will see it on the news side,its even on phone arena.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

ITS A MID RANGE PHONE,infinix cant be launching flagship evey month.its just 19,500,who will be expecting everytin to be perfect for that price.
@PROMKING AND U CAN ALWAYS GET A PORTABLE POWER BANK,ITS NT AS IF TECNO IS GOOD AT BATTERY,TECNO BOOM J7 CAME WITH 2300MAH,DNT GET YR HOPES HIGH.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Gptech(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
guydangerous:
With d hot 2,u are sure of Android 6.0 update and other updates for at least 2 years. Meaning dis device will boot lets say android 7.0 or 8.0 in the future.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by iheanyi40(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

bro watsup wit d android one stuff explain am abeg
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
iheanyi40:
bro watsup wit d android one stuff explain am abeg
Google project to bring affordable device by partnering with phone makers
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Gptech(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teedeechian:

if u cnt find it just type infinix on google.u will see it on the news side,its even on phone arena.
Just news about Google launching Android one in Africa. They didn't show a spec sheet of the device. That's what I'm tryna say.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Promking: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:
ITS A MID RANGE PHONE, infinix cant be launching flagship evey month.its just 19,500,who will be expecting everytin to be perfect for that price.

@bolded. Properly said, now i guess Tecno C8 is the high-end flagship (them no be mate)

For the price, pls read this:

Google started the Android One project in a bid to standardize production of very affordable Android phones, rolling out $100 smartphones in India last year with the partnership of Micromax, Spice and Karbonn.

On why Google is mean on rolling out Android One smartphones
Due to the fact that Android OS is free to be used in any device, many myriad brands have come along with low quality Android phones for emerging markets, this entire move was going against Android’s goodwill, which compelled Google to start Android One. With much R&grin, Android One launched some amazing smartphones, available at very low price.
Much alike to Google’s other experiments, the project started in India, which gradually expanded to Indonesia, Pakistan and the Philippines. For some unknown reasons, African market for Android One was closed till now. However, after much speculation, Android One is soon to be launched in Africa, to be more specific, Nigeria.

Unveiling of the first Android One smartphone in Nigeria
Google will soon start the Android One project in Nigeria in collaboration with a China based OEM company, Infinix. A proper event is planned for next week to welcome the first Android One smartphone in Nigeria

This is why the price is low and its going to remain at that price. Trust me if android one wasn't involved, the price would have been around 25K or more

The only reason why i'm drawn to this phone is its future update to Android Marshmallow
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Promking: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:

@PROMKING AND U CAN ALWAYS GET A PORTABLE POWER BANK,ITS NT AS IF TECNO IS GOOD AT BATTERY,TECNO BOOM J7 CAME WITH 2300MAH,DNT GET YR HOPES HIGH.

I own one, and yeah it should be needed for this their flagship
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by CertifiedSamuel: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2015
donhils:

Please tell me about the Zero 2. Do you use a memory card in it? If yes, are there any issues with the memory card?

It supports MicroSD card. No issues so far.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by CertifiedSamuel: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2015
See the infinix hot 2 (hottest one) specs here:

www.techsng.com/phones/infinix-hot-2-x510
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Bluenwobs: 3:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Alrdy placed an order 4 it. The black sha..wanted the gold buh alrdy confirmed d order cux I saw Gold den after confirming it..showed black..den b4 I cld refresh, menh!! Outta stock so I guess I'll manage d black..no be color I wan chop plus m scared that if the fone is rooted,it might brick bcux of the unexpected update to Android 6.0 marshmallow cux ur fone is still rooted n d imei number has alrdy bn changed...wah do u guys think? undecided
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by primeson1(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Morning fam ,
You can get the new infinix Hot 2 and other products on jumia.
Call/whatsapp 08024159595 to place your order.
Jumia sales consultant here to help you.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Gptech:

With d hot 2,u are sure of Android 6.0 update and other updates for at least 2 years. Meaning dis device will boot lets say android 7.0 or 8.0 in the future.
other phones can do the same
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by tbadejo25: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2015
You just spoke my mind, bro.
Promking:

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
tbadejo25:
You just spoke my mind, bro.
hmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
TheLoneCitizen:
Which of the invite will i come with, google's or infinix's?
were you at the event
Kamaye:
Less than 20k I think because infinix is partnering with Google to bring "android one" phone to Nigeria. The idea of Android one project is to give consumers affordable smartphones at less than $100, the project was started in India.
the smartphone is #17,500
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Youngpo413:
both are crap,get a samsung,Sony or htc.
which is crap... i saw this phone yesterday! men its amazing

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.