Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (45008 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
safas20:
this phone is not for High end market
yes and So is tecno c8
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by iGotTech: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kamaye:
Yeah there is still room for surprises, may be they will unveil two phones today? I don't think so.
lol... y una dey predict tinz dat re not possible.... i see the reason y u neva win naijabet befor[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by iGotTech: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Spartan1203:
just placed my order. after refreshing and refreshing my browser. d specs too good to be true. waiting for an unboxing thread lets c
na so o
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oshlander:
Please o, is it dual SIM standby or single SIM enabled phone? And does it come with removable battery, and SD memory slot?
its dual micro sim... with sim slot + removable battery

1 Like

Youngpo413:
Android one
yup
guydangerous:
you never hear about xiaomi note 2
that phone isnt worth the hype at all
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by gonaij: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
i can't suggest for you because I don't know what you want from a smart phone or your best,so I suggest you do a research on that infinix
infinix rocks
guydangerous:
Honestly speaking am not impressed with the hottest one,why spend almost 21k (including shipping fees) for the same type of phone you are using (currently using infinix hot) when you can just get a 5.5 inches with 2gb ram and a better battery for 23k?
yup
Teedeechian:

now apart from the price,infinix hot 2 spec was published on gsmarena(no 1 phone review website in the world) u knw what that means? And also google partnered wit infinix to bring android one to infinix hot 2 (tecno's dream).now u knw infinix hottest trample tecno c8.
yup
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:

siR,its a mid-mid range phone,an upgrade to the original hot,they launched the year flagship(zero 2) barely 2 month ago.
the launch doesnt concern u man... pick one and buy... sefini
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
Honestly speaking am not impressed with the hottest one,why spend almost 21k (including shipping fees) for the same type of phone you are using (currently using infinix hot) when you can just get a 5.5 inches with 2gb ram and a better battery for 23k?
hmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:

now apart from the price,infinix hot 2 spec was published on gsmarena(no 1 phone review website in the world) u knw what that means? And also google partnered wit infinix to bring android one to infinix hot 2 (tecno's dream).now u knw infinix hottest trample tecno c8.
sure ooo
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
gonaij:
not at all.... i blief u re paid to do this
lolz,nope am not paid to Do this.So u really dont know xiaomi.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
the spec make sense

LOOL. that spec makes sense? naaah!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:

c8 is just a flagship for a mid range phone(tecno).
I want to know where this tecno c8 trample the hottest apart from the camera? TEcno should Be ashamed Of launching a flagship with 1gig ram: Google actually saw good fortune in infinix,that was Y they signed the deal with infinix

Guy... google is only doing business. they can sign any deal with anyborri. Windows signed deal with Tecno, Google with infinix. It is all business. Plus the battery of the Camon is better. How's the Camon a flagship though? Did Tecno mention that to you?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chikote:

Guy... google is only doing business. they can sign any deal with anyborri. Windows signed deal with Tecno, Google with infinix. It is all business. Plus the battery of the Camon is better. How's the Camon a flagship though? Did Tecno mention that to you?
Accept Defeat bro

Infinix is wayyy better!!

QUESTIONS FOR TECNO

(1)When is Tecno going to produce a 2GB RAM mid-range phone?

(2) when will they produce a phone with 4000mah?

(3) when will they provide OTA updates for their phone...I've heard a lot of "there is" from tecno fans and they have no proof

(4) when will they stop producing the same phones with different names?

ETC

2 Likes

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
akashi01:
Accept Defeat bro

Infinix is wayyy better!!

QUESTIONS FOR TECNO

(1)When is Tecno going to produce a 2GB RAM mid-range phone?

(2) when will they produce a phone with 4000mah?

(3) when will they provide OTA updates for their phone...I've heard a lot of "there is" from tecno fans and they have no proof

(4) when will they stop producing the same phones with different names?

ETC

LOOL. how do I know? am I a Tecno engineer or staff? kilokan mi? I'm merely stating what I see from my angle. And I think this people know what you know, and probably have this same questions on their drawing boards. LOOL. The year hasn't ended and people are judging which is the best product/brand. really? smh
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
people really need to take chill pills though. argument untop what you can't use to collect money in the bank. toooohhhh!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
safas20:
it is on gsmarena... re check man
Give me the link.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chikote:

LOOL. how do I know? am I a Tecno engineer or staff? kilokan mi? I'm merely stating what I see from my angle. And I think this people know what you know, and probably have this same questions on their drawing boards. LOOL. The year hasn't ended and people are judging which is the best product/brand. really? smh

Point out where I said it's the best please

I only said it's way better than Tecno and you know that
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
suggest a 5.5 inches that support 64gig memory card or has a 32gb inbuilt like infinix hot note pro

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
suggest a 5.5 inches that support 64gig memory card or has a 32gb inbuilt like infinix hot note pro
abeg help me ask dem
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
akashi01:
abeg help me ask dem
i think I will open a thread for that question because that's the phone I want like madt
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
gonaij:
that phone isnt worth the hype at all
why
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
i think I will open a thread for that question because that's the phone I want like madt
tecno can never do that only INFINIX!!!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
akashi01:
tecno can never do that only INFINIX!!!
do what
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
do what
xiaomi or any other cool brand
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
akashi01:
xiaomi or any other cool brand
but is there a xiaomi phone with that specs
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
akashi01:

Point out where I said it's the best please

I only said it's way better than Tecno and you know that

-shrugs- say what you like. what's my own there? LOOL
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by therealesttin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chikote:

All the years Tecno have been selling phones, their phones have never broken any record, meanwhile this year alone, Infinix has broken more than 2 records in terms of sales and endorsments. There are over 100 phone brands in the market and Google picked Infinix to partner with for the Android one program in Africa.
Maybe you know much more than Googles researchers and business developers sha....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Microsoft has done it again, this time in a big way / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.