Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. (1256 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
You reap what you sow....

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
You reap what you sow......

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by StOla: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Nigerian story.

Who be police? Who be thief?

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
http://www.uploadc.com/rpz084rjoz0h/Storyville2013-2014Power.mp4.htm

^^^^^^^^^ Movie.

The politicians in the creek hire their own youths to blow up the pipelines just to secure repair contracts from their crooked cronies and collaborators in Abuja

This is where all the pipeline repair billions and missing funds dezani was talking about went. To their cronies and criminal gangs in the creeks...

Very eye opening.

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by deadZONE: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
angry angry
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Flyoruboy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
This na proper self-destruction. Smh.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
And this is not even part of the ten of millions of dollars Jona was paying Tompolo to secure the same pipelines...

They take billions to protect the pipelines and then turn around and blow up the same pipelines to secure contracts to blow up the same pipelines we pay them to secure..

3 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by TheHeGoat: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
If they can blow up pipelines, I think I can too
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by OAMMB(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
aresa:
And this is not even part of the ten of millions of dollars Jona was paying Tompolo to secure the same pipelines...

They take billions to protect the pipelines and then turn around and blow up the same pipelines to secure contracts to blow up the same pipelines we pay them to secure..

you see why he was clueless?
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Jesusloveyou: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheHeGoat:
u are really an hegoat

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Flyoruboy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheHeGoat:

Guy, be careful o. No try am coz you might not be so lucky; you may even get fried like suya in the process. cheesy
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
OAMMB:

you see why he was clueless?

Sounds more like a kickback scheme. Pay their people do the dirty work, give them billions worth of contract to protect, to blow up, to repair and to clean up and get their own kickback.

This is how you loot without getting your hands dirty, it's called indirect looting and stealing.

The man really wasn't clueless when it comes to scams, looting and stealing.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by omenka(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
aresa:
http://www.uploadc.com/rpz084rjoz0h/Storyville2013-2014Power.mp4.htm

^^^^^^^^^ Movie.

The politicians in the creek hire their own youths to blow up the pipelines just to secure repair contracts from their crooked cronies and collaborators in Abuja

This is where all the pipeline repair billions and missing funds dezani was talking about went. To their cronies and criminal gangs in the creeks...

Very eye opening.
Bro is this a feature film or a documentary?? Wanna know so I can download right now. About to go into a place with limited network coverage.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:
Bro is this a feature film or a documentary?? Wanna know so I can download right now. About to go into a place with limited network coverage.

Both. It shows what's going on in Nigeria's oil industry from corruption to oil theft, pipeline and environmental destruction against Ghana's New oil challenges..
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by OAMMB(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=36674537]

Sounds more like a kickback scheme. Pay their people do the dirty work, give them billions worth of contract to protect, to blow up, to repair and to clean up and get their own kickback.

This is how you loot without getting your hands dirty, it's called indirect looting and stealing.

The man really wasn't clueless when it comes to scams, looting and stealing. [/quot

I can tell u one thing for free...I'm an engineer and I'm fortunate to work in the oil and gas industry. I have worked on onshore facility amongst the community and I can say without being biased or tribalistic....most of these south side men are the laziest men I have ever seen. Their women will go to the farm while they sit outside drink, play ludo , sleep around with small girls from the money they collect from oil and gas firms or the money their wives make.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Ofodirinwa: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Propaganda
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
OAMMB:

I can tell u one thing for free...I'm an engineer and I'm fortunate to work in the oil and gas industry. I have worked on onshore facility amongst the community and I can say without being biased or tribalistic....most of these south side men are the laziest men I have ever seen. Their women will go to the farm while they sit outside drink, play ludo , sleep around with small girls from the money they collect from oil and gas firms or the money their wives make.

Very sad. And you wonder why investors are sidestepping the region even with their oil wealth... You just can't do too much with lazy, unskilled and uneducated workforce.

The question is, what happened to their taxes and llocations, derivations, NDDC yearly billions?

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
p

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
e

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aresa: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
i

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by 7lives: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Flyoruboy:
This na proper self-destruction. Smh.

And they blame the north and SW for the environmental degradation, God is watching us all, from the distance.

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Adminisher: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
When you carry a bowler hatted shifty looking dullard and make him President , this is what you get. The country just went to the dogs under this low IQ PhD holder. These boys are responsible for lost revenues, low power supply, unemployment ...almost everything. The equally clueless Professor minister of power at the time declared prayers to combat these vandals, well thank God prayers have been answered. SMH
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by san316(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pity

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Hopefuls Withdraw CV / Dissolution: NDDC Board Drags Buhari To Court / After Only One Month Charade Of Constant Power Supply,where Is The Light Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.