Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result (1584 Views)

Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means / Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by angiemartinez(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Did this scan dis morning, 2 blood test positive, 1 urine negative. My gynaecologist said I should repeat test in 2wks, his explanation is not clear to me, pls someone put me thru . Thanks

Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by delishpot: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is it about pregnancy? Maybe your body took the cyst to be pregnancy thus it released pregnancy horm9nes.
Or you are preggers but also yave a cyst in your ovary
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by jaymejate: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ahn ahn, and you paid for that and he/she no explain am to you? That must be a joke.
You need to go and collect your money back
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by DuchessLily(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
OP go back there and tell them to explain in clear terms to u

1 Like

Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by hybridtm(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think d doctor is making a diagnosis of PCOS...( Polycystic ovarian syndrome).....and he is attributing pelvic iflamatory disease as d cos
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by Jackeeh(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
?? PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE.
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by Melahou(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
are you sure because that result is inconclusive...
something is missing
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by angiemartinez(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok let me give d full gist, my lmp was 30 June, 28 days circle, started spoting 2 wks after, so I went to d hospital. I was referred to d gynea, and I just decided to do a pt and it was pisitive. Saw d gynea d d following day and asked me to c him in 2 wks. Was still spoting till my period started on d 26 July and it was abit heavy. Did anoda test after my period and it says very weak positive. Waited till Tuesday and did anoda test and it was positive. Did home pt with urine in d evening and it was negative. Hence d scan today.
Abt my dr he said its possible am pregnant and in d scan could not detect because it's still in d early stage, so he advices we give it anoda 2 wks .
To say am confused is an under statement, pls some say some thing.
Re: Some Pls Help Me Out With This Result by lanxebony(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2015
@ op
Relax ! You complained of pain or you saw swelling on on a specific part of your lower abdomen abi

Or when you and your guy are nakking its painful than enjoyment pain grin ?
And according to that test you gat an ovarian cyst tumor( benign) so she wants to be sure if , by after two week the cyst mighthave grown or go on its its own.... And she would have placed you on medications hmmmm.

But I think and know ovarian cyst is not a serious issue and sometimes the cyst are removed by a minor surgery

(1) (Reply)

How To Strengthen And Firm Your Saggy Breast Naturally / Sparkle Concentrated Laundry Liquid Soap For Sale / I Knew He Was Going To Die....see PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.