Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date (644 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just wondering what would have happened andwhat the world would have been,if God had told us when exactly date of His second coming be?
Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by seemples(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
nseke:
Just wondering what would have happened andwhat the world would have been,if God had told us when exactly date of His second coming be?

Everything would be the same till the last minute...cos it seems we like last minute rush. tongue
Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by finofaya: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
seemples:

Everything would be the same till the last minute...cos it seems we like last minute rush. tongue

Lol. I would kill my enemies before that last minute so they cannot repent. Then I will repent.

1 Like

Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by seemples(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
^^^Hmnn... you nor try o
Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by misreal(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
finofaya:

Lol. I would kill my enemies before that last minute so they cannot repent. Then I will repent.
may God forgive us
Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by finofaya: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
misreal:
may God forgive us
Amen bro. Otherwise the plan won't work.
Re: Had GOD Made Known The Rapture Date by finofaya: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
seemples:
^^^Hmnn... you nor try o
I'm a child of God. My father's enemies don't go to heaven. Why should my enemies go there? Abeg o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST / To The Crucified One / Why God Has Hidden Your Future From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.