Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! (968 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by chuddyot(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2015
A man came back from work and met his wife making love with another man on their matrimonial bed, without shouting or beating any of them, he went to the sitting room, switched on the televison and sat quietly listening to the news. A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting room and said to the husband “I am sorry”, before he would say any more words, the husband said, “Don’t worry, stuff like this happens”, the man left, but the wife did not come out of the room. Tired of watching television, the husband switched off the television, went into the room, met the wife crying, without saying a word to her or asking about the incident, he went straight to bed and slept. In the morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body of the wife. She committed suiccide while he was sleeping. The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for murder. Question: Who’s unfair in this ? The Law ……….. The Wife ……….. The Husband ……… The Man ……….. Please give a reason for your answer.
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by timilehin007(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2015
OK but wait till morning

Meanwhile, my daughter is one today...

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by DTOBS(m): 1:42am On Aug 07, 2015
It's complicated
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by zadok60: 1:46am On Aug 07, 2015
hbd swt baby..op wait i wili brb
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by angieberry(f): 2:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Aww happy birthday to your little cutie grin
timilehin007:
OK but wait till morning

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by b3llo(m): 3:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Only God can save Man
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by kennboiy(m): 3:47am On Aug 07, 2015
That is the disadvantage of being a mr nice guy. #team bad guys rock
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by timilehin007(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Aww happy birthday to your little cutie grin

Thanks maami its freaking me...she's my first issue. Everything still seems like yesterday smiley
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by grad2012(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:
OK but wait till morning

happy bday dearie llnp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2015
kennboiy:
That is the disadvantage of being a mr nice guy. #team bad guys rock

PREACH, NIGGAH

PREACH
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by kennboiy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

PREACH, NIGGAH

PREACH
Dats what am doing
Re: Women And Their Evil Deeds!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op it is u for thinkin we do care

(1) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Impress / 10 Reasons Why This Generation Is Losing The Ability To Be In Love. / Some Reasons Why Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.