Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration (12489 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by gsalvatore: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Mega005:
What I am sure of is PMB and his vice we definately do d nidful.. They have declared it according to law with d appropriate authourity. Which simply implies its now in public dormain for verification maybe not now but soon.. This wailing wailers re just too in haste to understand baba surprise package..

The charge and bail wailer did not sue baba for cleaning up ogoni land which is not part of his campaign promises.

Biafra U people shd focus on moving to destiny land rather than intervening in matters that have no relevance to ur agitation
Chai! common! Dont do yourself like this.

Its a public domain...if you don't comment you could pass off as intelligent.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Bwahaha... The lawyer sees that the dullard hasn't possibly declared his cattle or the farm in Duara! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
ismart:
as PMB supporter, I am for this move. Buhari should do the needful and lets get over with it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Realist2: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
It's only sai Buhari chanters that will just take everything offer to them by Buhari, never see anything bad in him not knowing that, faithfulness in a little thing matter alot.
He made the promise of PUBLICALLY declaring his Asset not Under DURESS as mr integrity, but now reneging on his promise.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Publicity stunt, charged & bail lawyer. Y didnt he sue gej & some of d current senators? Mumuology dey hin blood walahi
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Lasese: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Government of lawlessness.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Leebrown(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
freedom of speech, but freedom after speech nko?
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by olusogo: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ori re buru.
Neduzze5:
Yes!!

Its been a long time coming. They need to be sued, re-sued and re-re-sued again!!

I don't know why they can't even declare their assets and yet they talk bold about fighting corruption.

Make dem go sit down jare!

#DauraDullard!!
#YorroberSlaver!!
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by collinsVP: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
[ ***Confess.! are
u guilty?
PROUD OF MY GENERATION[/quote]

Is plea-bargain an option? I ask because, i will die in prison when sentenced for all of those.

Am completely guilty as charged.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by oaslink: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
omowolewa:
What if he wins? To what end?
Thank God paper don carry am and Nigerian don sabi say he is a lawyer!

ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

If we find out, you may not have a good life o but instead of you to join hand with the fight that will save your generation from slavery
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by omowolewa: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nairaland Virus, na you we suppose ask if you life better; Akindanidani.

Na you no go get good life, as for me am enjoying my life. Baba God ni sha.

oaslink:

ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

If we find out, you may not have a good life o but instead of you to join hand with the fight that will save your generation from slavery
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by oaslink: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ola17:

You guys should stop treating people with dissenting opinion as enemies.

No one held a gun to Baba's head before he promised to declare his assets publicly during campaign. For someone like me, my major concern is if he can't deliver on something as mundane as this, how then do we trust that he will deliver on other bigger and more far fetched campaign promises?

Don't forget they are online political staff, pay to reply every of their treat.

The wicked politicians have set won the selfless youth to their side and is petty
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by BraniacX(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
kliq:
I am an IDIOOT
cool That's very factual

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by wadetaw202: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her womanliness is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a rel dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me fuuuck her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, name my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ELTON123(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ELTON123(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=38593596][/quote] Please Mods This Guy Has Been Stalking Me On Nairaland, His Racist And Trabalistic And Has Broken Almost All The Rules. Please Do Something Check All My Posts The Guy Has Been Commenting Irritating Stuff.Please Mods Act Fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole & Internal Security Operations By Army(pics) / 2019: APC Has Indirectly Campaigned For PDP — Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.