Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration (12490 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by searay(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning fellow Flanders, I love you all
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by anonimi: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Sambest2:
This is a cheap publicity stunt from the lawyer. #recognition #fame #awareness

Is anyone stopping YOU from seeking cheap publicity stunt in similar way

Oshisko dede depraved 200 million mumus!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by MistaHumble(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2015
I believe this lawyer is corrupt and an attention seeker. Who knows if he has not been paid by PDP cus they are very good at trying to rubish good things....

Probably also a hungry lawyer using his profession to find clients lol
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by rufychuks: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2015
It is about time they publicly declare.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ismart: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
RollingStones:
Where are the likes of NgeneUkwuezi,berem,egift,omenka and obiagelli when you need them the most?

Come and defend your Senile Old Foolish Daura Scammer.

#5%_Better_than_mouth_Action.
as PMB supporter, I am for this move. Buhari should do the needful and lets get over with it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Baba must declare his assets publicly so that other office holders will do same especially some Governors who had emptied their state treasury.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by rufychuks: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MistaHumble:
I believe this lawyer is corrupt and an attention seeker. Who knows if he has not been paid by PDP cus they are very good at trying to rubish good things....

Probably also a hungry lawyer using his profession to find clients lol
He is not trying to rubbish anything. He is trying to get them to fulfil their promises. Isn't that why they were voted in?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Sambest2(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2015
anonimi:

Is anyone stopping YOU from seeking cheap publicity stint in similar way

Oshisko dede depraved 200 million mumus!

My words were not abusive in any form , so why the outpour, if somebody fight you for dream abeg no transfer am on me ooo grin . Moreover its stunt not stint cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Sometimes I never cease to wonder about this Seun. You publish the less relevant news and leave out the most important ones. When I sued NAFDAC pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, in respect of the irregularities surrounding the authorization of the sale and distribution of Fair &White Gold Body Lotion, you did not publish it. Or is it egunje that you first require to make such publication that is in the very interest of the Nigerian public?
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by MistaHumble(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2015
rufychuks:

He is not trying to rubbish anything. He is trying to get them to fulfil their promises. Isn't that why they were voted in?

Abeggiiiiii.... Story for the gods.... Na only him know say them gats fulfil promise. Of what benefit is that to us self compared to the fact that since Buhari entered office, there are already visible signs of changes going on.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by mrrock: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Inability to declare assets publicly simply means someone is planning to steal.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Sanfranka(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Looking at it, the lawyer was right, if PMB is trying to make a good governance then he should come out nd show his assets publicly thats simple.... Than telling us only who the thieves are. You can't be corrupt and still want to fight corruption...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Mega005:
We don't even want them declare asset again, we are satisfied with ther performance and encourage them to focus on bringing back our. Stolen money by GEJ and the theives.

Joblessness is an ailment, this lawyer needs a job asap.

If the president is a cow ur father should be that very stuborn goat that ate the GEJ yam of cluelessness

You sound pained...dont worry zombie, you'll get more of this. Buhari remains a Brukutu sipping gorilla, Was your father the last suicide bomber...Almajiric fool.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by hollowpot15684(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Freedom of speech..
Have u consider freedom after speech? That is not written in the constitution.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear!
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails
to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt
knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I knw u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are
u guilty?
PROUD OF MY GENERATION
Gee u got me rolling on the floor wif the snadalilili sandalili angry grin >: grin. I remember those days it was fun@childhood

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by sinizia: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2015
I'm not surprised, I've always known the Daura Dùllard to be a liar and APC, a party built on lies.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by neocortex: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari is working, Lawyers are suing, the beauty of democracy. however it should not be taken for idiocracy.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Before the elections : ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL.
After the elections : BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
Power really corrupts. They may not openly declare their assets and nothing is gonna happen. That's ANIMAL FARM for you.
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ransomed: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Oh God! What is my country turning into? Instead of this "liar" to challenge baba in court on the need to appoint Ministers, he went for irrelevant stuff. Where was he when Wike made Universities &Polytechnics to shutdown for more than 9month? Was he alive when Ms Stella Odua did the needful? Oh may be he was hibbernating when Diezani Madueke was using Billions to charter Air craft. Where was he when stealing was officially declared not corruption? Okay, Could it be that he was in coma when Oritsejafor's private jet was used for money laundery in South Africa? Where could this charge and bail dude be when Jesus of Otuoke was busy granting state pardon to convicted criminals? He was in a limbo because he benefited from the crumbs that fell from Bode George's kangaroo court acquittal. Where was this hobo when innocent, gallant soldiers were court marshalled and sentenced to death by corrupt officers? Park well mr charge and bail liar. Make i read about Ogoni clean up sharp sharp...
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ceecee0703(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
from comments of ppl u will understand that Nigerians hav been so ill-treated dat even a small irrelevant good done by the govt. is as a mighty achievement. For crying out loud buhari according to many Nigerians is wrking but wot of the public declaration he promised? quoting a figure to a very small ppl is not public declatation. public declaration means that all public forum dat cares to get hold of his asset document gets it. it also means that the auditing firm that did d job must be knwn....so that we can tell wen our leaders assets suddenly increasez eg our bros jona who increased from abt N400mil to billion dollars. hw come
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by tolexy007(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
merry02:
This lawyer dey waste his time.DSS will soon visit him now.lol
for fighting for what is right? plpp like u are d prob of dis country
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by merry02(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2015
tolexy007:

for fighting for what is right? plpp like u are d prob of dis country
my comment is ironical
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by tolexy007(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
merry02:
my comment is ironical
OK....oo
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by ernecy(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear!
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails
to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt
knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I knw u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are
u guilty?
PROUD OF MY GENERATION
lol!!!! I did 100percent all that, wow!! I miss my childhood days, but they is no goin back, forward ever!!!... u really got me smiling this morning as the memory rush thru my head!!!lol
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by BraniacX(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
kliq:
Hungry "Charge and Bail Lawyer" undecided

Mumu undecided you think this is 1930's germany and we will just quietly sit down and allow fools like you elevate buhari to demigod do-no-wrong status like they did hitler?

We will hound buhari tirelessly and mercilessly till the veil falls from your eyes and you see the hypocrisy and if he likes let him send his daura hound with DSS after us

Proudly 5% and wailing

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by kliq(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

[s]Mumu undecided you think this is 1930's germany and we will just quietly sit down and allow fools like you elevate buhari to demigod do-no-wrong status like they did hitler?

We will hound buhari tirelessly and mercilessly till the veil falls from your eyes and you see the hypocrisy and if he likes let him send his daura hound with DSS after us

Proudly 5% and wailing[/s]
IDIOOT
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by BraniacX(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
MistaHumble:

Abeggiiiiii.... Story for the gods.... Na only him know say them gats fulfil promise. Of what benefit is that to us self compared to the fact that since Buhari entered office, there are already visible signs of changes going on.

Visible? Where? I hope you are you high on kontagora weed!!! undecided

We need to see those assets now and those of his family members before we find out four years from now that an unborn grandchild is worth billions of dollars which he/she came from the womb with, like his wife's brother and family who became billionaires in the late 90's thanks to PTF funds which is a reason why he won't dare probe obasonjo
Re: Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration by philips70(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2015
anonimi:
Good to pile pressure on the SCAM duo of FAKE promises and no direction.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608988_obams_jpga864abdd8ccbf76b03513eef4858bbe0

Photographer, I need me some pictures. PM me for my address.

On a serious note, I have much respect for the duo occupying Aso Rock but if they don't make this public they have failed woefully. Even if they kill all the corruption from Nigeria and raise our GDP to $100T. Am still waiting for the 100 days they promised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos) / Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.