Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (50692 Views)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol!
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by heayey(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2015
grin...
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
He's on top of the situation grin cheesy
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Nigerian police again... He ought to be jailed.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by oshiosense(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
It is unfortunate that he resorted to taking ogogoro in an empty stomach just to wipe away his sorrows arising from his meager salary
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by kaypound(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
pa chuchwudi 44.... i see.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by kajoula(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2015
CreamyAutos:
So sad

This is shameful and the man must pay for disgracing that uniform.

I just pray the appropriate authorities sees this and make this man a scape goat

Imagine if this man had a gun.

Many of them who are on road security duty are like that.....shameless people everywhere.
though it's not been easy on them but alcoholism aint the best .....it disintegrates integrity.
angry
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by ignis: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shameless man
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
The topic alone eh...... Smh
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by funmilade4real(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oya na
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari should be blamed for this dirty incident.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by aenero(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Don't blame the old man for this,blame poverty
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by obadfirst: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
drunking master
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Sanfranka(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na which kind wayaa be dix ooo... Why u do me dix oooo... Lolz P-Square things
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by tym92(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
abormination
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by spicy244(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dis is Sad n d same time very bad.. Can't there be anything to be done to. Clean up NPF? Dey r always found doing dis n dat. Intelligent and graduates should be employed now. NPF are nufin to. Write home about. Can't even date dem talk less of marrying dem for anything
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is he a YORUBA man?
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Somebody's father grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Kayydon007: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Naija police and ogogoro na twin broda.
Dem drink pass anything, especially those ones we call Yellow Fever (Traffic Warden/Warders).
And to think he's someone's husband and father, hmmm!
But there's something I got to find out about them in my little research: Frustration (in most cases) led them to it and NOT necessarily the fun or sweetness of the drink.
Frustration from low pay, delayed salary, family stress and or troubles, and to digress a bit, most of the low ranking officers are poor, so to speak, and yet they still end up having many children as a result of lack of [proper] family planning, and this has greatly led to the overbearing stress [that is] eating them up generally - be it in their finances, and even psychologically as well as physically.
That is the much I can say for now, as I humbly rest my case!

Every one should be responsible for his and her failure in life. We all have the option to further education if our present position/job is not suit us enough. Nigeria is a country where better living is made possible by education nothing stops this drunk from furthering education if his low pay isn't enough or position. There's adult institutions there in Nigeria and LASU is opened to anyone I remember when I was a student there there grand parents in my department also they all got good job but probably looking for upper position that's WY they came to further education.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
And sm pple were complaining about d police barracks dat was posted some days bck. Dat barracks is even too gud for him.he deserves dat gutter he felll into. Alakori omo iya cuba
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Zoo police.........these we have here are animals in black,i can't detect any good thing to make proud of being Nigeria.......thanda fire de babylon bwoy dem
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by akinjare001: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
We cannot see his face and identity is not known. shocked
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by oweman: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Atlantian:
Is this not the reason Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo ?

That silly BAYAFARA ? God punish them all
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
- Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м..I smell trouble 4 dis man.anyways I comment my reserve.

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by chynergy1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
he must have just collected his salary arrears. grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by MARKone(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
The is not enough. He should have been snapped when he was in the Gutter, the man can claim he collapsed and people came to his rescue, hence the sachet water. Enough of this police stupidity.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Prinz15(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Getting drunk while on duty. Hmmmm
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by tym92(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
buskie13:
those ppl must be suffering from serious mosquito bites....environmental sanitation should be taken seriously in Ibadan...

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by M4gunners: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ab heute ist er arbeitlos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.