Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (50694 Views)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Naija police and ogogoro na twin broda.
Dem drink pass anything, especially those ones we call Yellow Fever (Traffic Warden/Warders).
And to think he's someone's husband and father, hmmm!
But there's something I got to find out about them in my little research: Frustration (in most cases) led them to it and NOT necessarily the fun or sweetness of the drink.
Frustration from low pay, delayed salary, family stress and or troubles, and to digress a bit, most of the low ranking officers are poor, so to speak, and yet they still end up having many children as a result of lack of [proper] family planning, and this has greatly led to the overbearing stress [that is] eating them up generally - be it in their finances, and even psychologically as well as physically.
That is the much I can say for now, as I humbly rest my case!
yea u nailed it some who are shouting for his removal u will see d will not remove him cus even d man in d office knows what this old men pass thru.

But it is not an excuse for this kind of foolisness

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Dem drink pass anything, especially those ones we call Yellow Fever (Traffic Warden/Warders).
But there's something I got to find out about them in my little research: Frustration (in most cases) led them to it and NOT necessarily the fun or sweetness of the drink.
Frustration from low pay, delayed salary, family stress and or troubles, and to digress a bit, most of the low ranking officers are poor, so to speak, and yet they still end up having many children as a result of lack of [proper] family planning, and this has greatly led to the overbearing stress [that is] eating them up generally - be it in their finances, and even psychologically as well as physically.
yea u nailed it some who are shouting for his removal u will see d will not remove him cus even d man in d office knows what this old men pass thru.

But it is not an excuse for this kind of foolisness
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by oweman: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
silly Nigerians where is the traffic warden in this picture some peeps are damn fools .when did T shirts start to be traffic wardens uniforms ?
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by nurseafrica: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Example of the disgrace that calls himself a writer. Useless writer. ONYE UWEYI OJI NDO
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
owobokiri:
Gutters get levels, I swear. . . This very gutter can cause ebola. .
corn woman dey prepare sef.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by fmzzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
good pointDem drink pass anything, especially those ones we call Yellow Fever (Traffic Warden/Warders).
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Lasese: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Plz don't blame him. All blame is for Nigeria police. Much are they paying t does junior officers is nothing but change to compare their own salary.

Let forget about this country. Am hoping on Biafra my promise land
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by vikyno(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
I believe there are more to this story... LIB and other blogs are always quick at making sensational post just to attract traffic to their page without any form of verification.

We've seen instances where bloggers post something and in the next hour, another version of the news comes out.

This is Nigeria where anything goes, so I won't be surprised as well if the news is true.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by nowah(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oga police! Wetin de ssup
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
The picture shows a Traffic Warden aka Yellow fever.
Since when did Traffic Warden equal Police Officer
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ask me which kind drink he ?e no pass shekpe
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by nduchucks: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:

A LIB reader writes in;

"This is an example of the disgrace that parade himself as a police officer. The time is 12:00 and he was so drunk that he fell inside that dirty gutter. This happened along old Ife road in Ibadan. To make matters worse, he is a traffic officer that was attached to Onipepeye Junction. I hope something can be done about this."

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photo-drunk-police-officer-seen-in.html

This incessant vilification of our Police Officers, the majority of who are hard working and risk their lives daily so that many of you will not get robbed, maimed, kidnaped, or even killed by criminals, is becoming quite lame.

The police officer in question was probably so stressed out and in real pain, some of which was inflicted by the stress you people caused him, to the point that he had to resort to Alcohol. Instead of demanding that the authorities provide more funding to help those of them who need medical assistance, you are here abusing the entire Police force.

The Police should go on strike in your cities for just a single day so that you people will recognize that they are truly your friends and protectors. nansense! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Anybody can fall...where's the proof that he was drunk??
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Atlantian: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
oweman:

That silly BAYAFARA ? God punish them all
If God punishes people, is he not doing the work of satan ?
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Una don sack dis guy be dat.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by unknown87: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God he's attached to Motor Traffic Division and not Anti-Robbery.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by sellYourCar: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm sure the gutter water must've cooled him down and helped him a bit.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Chiaka(f): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nna Mhen! Notin we no go see for this country!
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by soos: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin Gej @ work
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by buskie13(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=tym92 post=36703858][/quote]tym92 abi curry.. u better have sense or I'll sell u as a spare part
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Smh. Only in naija!
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by allgoodautos: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
i don't know why there are many aged men in the police force, i have seen so many aged men whom i guess must be above 60 in the police force.
let Nigeria change
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by joecynice(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
sorry sir, is not easy at all.God is going to crown our police men with glory
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by unknown87: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God he's attached to the Motor Traffic Division and not Anti-Robbery.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by 4ifyomedon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
For some people to understand what most not all the policemen are passing thru, they have the poorest salary, housing and allowance scales compare to there colleagues in the Corps, Navy, Army etc.
The President need to reform the police. Its too corrupt. Its has turn to a tradition there. The modern way of paying allowances in the Nigerian Air force should be embided in all the forces.
Guy (policeman) enjoy urself life na pele pele
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
How come the man on white trouser and black shirt helping the drunken yellow fever appears so BIG and the askari man so small?
I saw one yellow fever who was drunk and was controlling traffic in Benin City, the man caused serious traffic jam and staggered away. What a shame!!!
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
ice25:
person dey flex him break for water bed. una go dey wake am.

now una c? dem fit come sack am now

grin grin grin

u no serious atall
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol... God don catch am.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by gbengus17: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
POINT OF CORRECTION PLS=== THIS MAN IS TRAFFIC WARDEN, NOT A POLICE MAN
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by tym92(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
buskie13:
tym92 abi curry.. u better have sense or I'll sell u as a spare part
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.