Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". (2626 Views)

This Is How America Treat Their Yam Eaters / America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. / How America Pushed Jonathan To Order Bankole's Arrest - US Diplomatic Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2009
No2Atheism:

1. I don't know about the Titanic, hence i can't comment about it.
Deep and great analysis of the so called NWO (New world disorder, if you ask me). I quit all organized religion long ago. I quit the Catholic church after a priest stole my girlfriend. Then I became a Moslem and almost got killed in Minna for debating a point about the Koran. These days, I just drink Ogogoro and so be it.
Your post has reaffirmed my belief that I made the right decision. Most of the world's problems including the current FRAUD is perpuated by people carrying either the Bible, the Koran or whatever book the organized cult they belong to deems chosen.
Wake up people, Wake up and think for yourselves !!
revmallam

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by presido1: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2009
@No2Atheism
Among all the cults u mentioned the jesuit is the most powerful why? the owned the US Federal Reserve. They dictate what goes by the amount of wealth they have accumulated from every interest the US Govt pays on their borrowing. The three wealthy Americans that challenged them when they wanted to establish the Federal Reserve in 1910 died in the Titanic (Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor) built by the shipping arm of JP Morgan(a Jesuit) White Star Line and captained by Edward Smith(Jesuit tempore co-adjator). The unsinkable ship, the floating palace was created to be the tomb for the wealthy, who opposed the Federal Reserve System. By April, 1912, all opposition to the Federal Reserve was eliminated. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve bank to begin World War One.

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Em2va: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2009
Global Meltdown is actually 'AMERICAN MELTDOWN!'
Go there and see CEO's and big boys now driving taxis and washing plates in
restaurants! Well whatever sha!
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2009
I am relieved to see that not everyone here in Nigeria and other parts of tthe world are buying into this crap. Happy there are some self thinking people out there.
BUT have we imagined for one minute if this started in some other nation? visualize what would have been on CNN, BBC. Imagine what Rueben Abati of the guardian would have written !! Imagine for one minute.
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by samparian(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2009
I dont know about the theory of NWO

all i know is that this is plain and simple wayo which started in America and affected the world because the dollar is a dominant currency.
Yesterday, the chinese government called for a united world currency and USA, Uk and Europe were very quick to brush off the idea.
If na Naija yahoo boys do this kin thing shocked haaaa CNN, BBC etc would have painted nigeria blue and black.
America would use it as opportunity to attack Nigeria and take over our oil wells grin
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Becomrrich: 1:43am On Mar 28, 2009
china control of africa is not good for us africa.

Dalai lama stop in south africa. china own the place,

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa (CNN) -- South Africa has refused the Dalai Lama a visa to attend an international peace conference in Johannesburg this week, a presidential spokesman said.

The Dalai Lama fled China in 1959 after a failed uprising against Chinese rule.

The Tibetan spiritual leader and Nobel Laureate did not receive a visa because it was not in South Africa's interest for him to attend, said Thabo Masebe.

South Africa thinks that, if the Dalai Lama attended the conference, the focus would shift away from the 2010 World Cup -- the global soccer championship it will host next year.

"We cannot allow focus to shift to China and Tibet," Masebe said, adding that South Africa has gained much from its trading relationship with China.

The Dalai Lama's fellow laureate, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, said he would boycott the event. Watch the controversy surrounding South Africa's decision »

Former president F.W. De Klerk, another laureate, backed Tutu, saying in a statement that he would also not participate in the conference if the Dalai Lama remained excluded.

De Klerk said that the decision to refuse the visa made a "mockery" of the peace conference.

"The decision to exclude the Dalai Lama is irreconcilable with key principles on which our society is based including the principles of accountability, openness and responsiveness and the rights to freedom of expression and free political activity," he said.

"South Africa is a sovereign constitutional democracy and should not allow other countries to dictate to it regarding who it should, and should not admit to its territory - regardless of the power and influence of the country."

A representative of the Dalai Lama said he was not surprised by the decision. The Tibetan government in exile thinks that China has pressured many countries to refuse a visit by the Dalai Lama, according to Chhime Chhoekyapa, an aide in Dharamsala, India.

The Dalai Lama fled China in 1959 after a failed uprising against Chinese rule.

The peace conference was billed as an opportunity to showcase South Africa's role as a human-rights champion ahead of its hosting of soccer's World Cup next year.

It was to bring together Noble Laureates and top soccer officials. In addition to Tutu and De Klerk, laureates Nelson Mandela and Martti Ahtisaari, Sepp Blatter, president of soccer's international governing body, and actress Charlize Theron were invited to attend. The event had the blessing of the Nobel Committee.

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 2:57am On Mar 28, 2009
Becomrrich:

china control of africa is not good for us africa.

I agree completely. The only solution is for Africans to control Africa. But the question is, can young Africans rise up to the challenge?
It is clear that the old guard has failed.
revmallam

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Konquest: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
wakiri:
You guys need to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
^^^^^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commences Dualisation Of Benin-Auchi-Lokoja-Abuja Road / TRUTH AT LAST! Yes, Babangida Killed Dele Giwa” – Major Debo Basorun Rtd / BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.