Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! (9216 Views)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Screenshots Of The Radio Biafra App On Google Playstore™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Biafra my promise land. Everything we do is top class.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by UmuEri(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Nnamdi kanu was called by God to liberate his people,that is why he fears no mortal man,victory is sure.
100% right!

8 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Omambala1(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Lvlink:
Look at what I saw on my facebook page, is it true? Can someone confirm this?
I have mine too
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Lvlink(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I have mine too
wow! Kudos to you guys. But desist from violence.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Jman06(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Great!

The daura dunce thought he was going to cow Nnamdi Kanu. He never knew that the guy is prepared.

Keep on the struggle bro! We are solidly behind you!
Biafra must be actualized!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Lvlink:
wow! Kudos to you guys. But desist from violence.

IF THE GOVERNMENT APPROACH US WITH VIOLENCE, WE COUNTER THEM WITH MORE DEADLIER VIOLENCE.

WE ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE BUT WHEN PROVOKED WE UNLEASH HELL.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Blackfire(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Madness or common sense?
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by ARIZONA123(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
The mugus money are being put to Use
. Conehead. U are sighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by UmuEri(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Blackfire:
Madness or common sense?
which do you think?
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:
The Biafra struggle has taken a new dimension, as radio Biafra lunches a new android App (free download).

The App also has features such as Tv broadcast, live streams, radio live broadcast, char messengers etc.

Visit below to download:

http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=107680

Mod pls no banning ooo, am only reporting what I saw and source is verifiable! Lolz
Cool! radio Biafra is still waxing stronger and there is nothing haters can do about it. To God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks, OP.

Meanwhile, Please guys sign and share the ongoing Biafra Referendum petition on www.change.org!

It requires atleast 100k signatures to be submitted to the UN and EU council.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Frank, nwa Aba na Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
FrankAba1:
Thanks, OP.

Meanwhile, Please guys sign and share the ongoing Biafra Referendum petition on www.change.org!

It requires atleast 100k signatures to be submitted to the UN and EU council.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Which ongoing Biafra Referendum petition?

Hope you are not from BILIE HUMAN RIGHT AND BVI?

Radio Biafra has not announced such, so I advise everybody to ignore it.
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

Which ongoing Biafra Referendum petition?

Hope you are not from BILIE HUMAN RIGHT AND BVI?

Radio Biafra has not announced such, so I advise everybody to ignore it.

Nope. I'm not from BILIE or BVI....

The petition was launched by a Biafran like you and I, living in diaspora who seek peaceful realization of Republic of Biafra.
You can as well call-in on Radio Biafra if you can get through and request for the popularization of the Petition.
If the Scots can do it, Biafrans can!

Please sign and share it across the social networks.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Blackfire(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:
which do you think?
u tell me!
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by c33b33(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
The gospel is been spread and the haters are running out of what to say. Kudos to the Biafran engineers!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by jlinkd78(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
I v to drop this comment cos am honestly thrilled with this innovation which appears to be a bold expression to d Nig govt of d intrinsic ingenuity of d average Biafran. D app is just a master class, easy to download, free, good voice clarity and above all no need of an earpiece. D Nig govt owned NBC should hide dia faces in shame for causing this ridicule to d Buhari govt cos it was dia 'jamming' boast dat emboldened d Nnamdi Kalu n his team to go a step further and now Radio Biafra has become 'permanent' and can be listened to globally. Proudly 5% though.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by PhockPhockMan: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
jlinkd78:
I v to drop this comment cos am honestly thrilled with this innovation which appears to be a bold expression to d Nig govt of d intrinsic ingenuity of d average Biafran. D app is just a master class, easy to download, free, good voice clarity and above all no need of an earpiece. D Nig govt owned NBC should hide dia faces in shame for causing this ridicule to d Buhari govt cos it was dia 'jamming' boast dat emboldened d Nnamdi Kalu n his team to go a step further and now Radio Biafra has become 'permanent' and can be listened to globally. Proudly 5% though.
I just downloaded the app, I can only say wow.
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by c33b33(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Maybe Buhari and his people should buy off google play store. Or bribe them to take off the app. Failed country

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by FacelessPatriot: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
woawww! smiley
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
The mugus money are being put to Use

Please who is the Mugu
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Elobyte: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2015
U can see what marginalization can cause.jonathans failure in 2015 election a blessin in disguise to Biafrans.yes d Biafrans hav deceided to rule d whole world.Obasanjo nd d entire yoruba race marry d awusas nd damnable Country called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Omambala1:
I downloaded mine yesterday night. It's quit unique!
How did you do it? I some problems in downloading mine.
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Omambala1(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
How did you do it? I some problems in downloading mine.
check the URL address properly
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Goodking(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Here is the latest Biafra App that covers all Biafra news updates.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accesstech.biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

How FG Plans To Boost Export With ₦50 Billion ESP Funding / Are We Wrong About President Goodluck Jonathan? / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.