Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty (3103 Views)

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) / Battle Of Booties!! Vera Sidika Hot Pictures Vs Nicky Minaj Booty (h0t Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by creebhills(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicki Minaj gave her Haters something to digest down their throat. has she posted this pics above to silence her haters who felt she must have broken up with Meek Mill due to the Rap diss going on with her record label mate Drake.

Has a matter of fact drake took Meek Mill Apart on Social Media and with his Diss songs(read here)

ALSO READ:
Keyshia Cole hits Malibu Beach Club, shows Raunchiness in Sexy Pink stripped Swim Suits:http://www./2015/08/keyshia-cole-hits-malibu-beach-club.html

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/08/meek-mill-hold-tight-to-his-boonicki.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
grin cheesy see meek's mouth like Ooooou
Current!!! 11000volts
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
grin cheesy see meek's mouth like Ooooou
Current!!! 11000volts
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
grin cheesy see meek's mouth like Ooooou Current!!! 11000volts

lol at 11000v cheesy
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by adewaletb3(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2015
The girl got this booty. But I think it's fake sha.
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by youngberry001(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
adewaletb3:
The girl got this booty. But I think it's fake sha.
kaiii man waiting be fake don't u see meek mouth nah 2100v current em they tap there oh
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by adewaletb3(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
youngberry001:
kaiii man waiting be fake don't u see meek mouth nah 2100v current em they tap there oh
I dey see am. I remember when she lap danced for drake.
Re: Meek Mill Hold Tight To His Boo,nicki Minaj Booty by michelism(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Meek na learner for where Kanye dey. He no sabi Jare!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr / Tonto Dikeh And Rosy Meurer NOLLYWOOD No 1 Tattoo Queens? (photos) / 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.