Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil (14039 Views)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Mobil-1 5w20 And 5w-30 Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by helicoptarr: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
neyo4real:

Any reply to this?

Not yet actually. I've switched to Ultra 5W30 SN, though...after trying Denzela, both of which are good.

Not good to switch every time but I'll settle with either after this period.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by McLizbae: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
I tried hardex 0w20 in a 2014 corolla this year (2022). Traveled a very long trip of about 800 miles with it, and the oil is still in good shape. Still clean, and didn't short at all. You can also check this guy's channel

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMhS1GVU1mYQ&ved=2ahUKEwin0fvnt_n4AhXOgv0HHVizAeg4ChCjtAF6BAgLEAU&usg=AOvVaw1Vaq02ysgMpSL8iA1ew5V8

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by Bizzyliss(m): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2023
chukel:
about 5yrs ago, a lady tried convincing me it was good. I ran. She claimed to be importing it from Germany then. And it was cheap. She mentioned a can of either 5L or 7L. Can't remember.
Do you use the oil?
am still using this particular mannol and it’s very good I even use their filters and brake pads, coolant and brake oil too. Very nice german
Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by chukel(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Bizzyliss:
am still using this particular mannol and it’s very good I even use their filters and brake pads, coolant and brake oil too. Very nice german
funny enough, for the past 3yrs that's what I have been using. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by aieromon(m): 2:40am On Aug 19, 2023
I will only recommend the Eximius range of products certified by API.

Re: Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil by theadeola(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
chukel:
funny enough, for the past 3yrs that's what I have been using. Lol

Mannol is quite good actually. Use their oils and coolants on both of my cars. No regrets whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Painful Car Destruction Scene In A Movie: Share Yours / No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Five Habits That Can Destroy Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.