Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years (3085 Views)

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by klem93(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2015
What a man can do a woman can do better. Rosemary Sugh, a 23-year old graduate of Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, was born on November 14, 1992. She is the youngest female pilot in Nigeria with 3 plane TD9, TD20 and a Multi Engine, B68 already flown by her. She hails from Kwande local government area of Benue state. She said;
It was my childhood determination. When I look up and see planes flying and making noise , I was like, God, I have to be a pilot. And it helped me in the sense that the kind of movies I watched, one of the movies was Starship Trooper. There was a lot of discouragement from my parents and other people. They assumed that if you are a lady and you are a pilot, you may not marry, you can’t cope with marriage. So, when I saw a lady in that Starship Trooper, I was moved. I said wow, if this girl can fly, then I can fly. And I put it into prayers, despite all the obstacles and discouragement." http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-youngest-nigerian-female-pilot.html

Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by Rexceedo: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
wow
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by dejavski(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
My Kind of girl grin
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by ELTON123(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by ammyluv2002(f): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Brilliant.....Kudos girl!
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by freshness2020: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Black is beautiful...I love them bold, black and Proud!
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by repogirl(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kudos to the chick
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by freshness2020: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Black beauty! I love ur strength and color girl...
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by preach93: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
My taste.... OP why dont u drop her number?
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by seankay(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's my side chick
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by sulky1: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hey INTROVERT con c ur mate o
Re: Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years by Jaxera(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
I once had a close friend, Gladys, she was from cross river and almost the same age as this lady.

She was honored with the award as the first female pilot to come from the state.

But sadly, she died weeks later in a car accident.

What a terrible world we live in.

(1) (Reply)

Infographic – Traditional African Dresses / Any Regret Leaving Home For Abroad / They No Longer Go Through Morocco Or Libya........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.