Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site (8563 Views)

6 Tips For Building A Wildly Successful Blog In Nigeria / 5 Things You Need Before You Start A Blog/site - By Komolafe Daniel / What Makes A Successful Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by jaybee104(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
h
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Boriqua(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
This blogger has all it takes to guide u, updatenow66..com, feel free to ask questions on ur blog related problems...cheers
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by AreaFada2: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cool
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Mediatekroms: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
yemmzy4real:
Pls can you teach me more better on hw to start it properly.Am ready to pay u ur charges.Hook me up on 2go ID amdrichest. Tnx
I can help you...add me on WhatsApp on 08189715230
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
I got to know about in 2005 while I was still in IFE. I heard one can make money from it. So I registered a blog in my name ikwoche..com.(no longer exist). I quickly registered adsence and copied some codes to my blog. They said adverts will be coming through my blog and I will be rich.

I was excited but the only content I had on the site was. "Hello everyone, My name is ........... And I am new here".

For months, I was waiting for adverts to show up and me to make money. Nothing came. I concluded it was a scam

Todaym I see Linda and SEUN, who virtually started the same time I did (though I no longer). Then, I concluded that money shouldn't drive you but passion and vision.

I am not looking in that line anymore because its saturated with junks

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by nonichuks: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
These are good tips. Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
charix:
Someone should save us from overflogged topics oo!!! Its enough with blog creation already, anyone who needs tips should search using google.
my guy i tire oooo,
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by DanWrites(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cool points.

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Tundecool(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
@Op nice one.

I'm a blogger, but no just a blogger..
I'm a music blogger.

And I don't post/publish songs of already made artists.
I publish/post songs for upcoming artists on my blog & other blogs too...
Tho, I started by posting songs of already made artists but i felt i wasn't helping myself & the upcoming artists who has the talent & is also willing & able to make it in the Nigerian music industry.

That's why I tag myself, A music blogger for the up & coming artists.

I now get paid to post songs not just on my blog but on other blogs too. (Both Tops & Regular).

1 Like

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by IamGodzilla: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you'd want to go into web software programming, this should give you a good kick start. http://nowwehere.io
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Ambi25: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please who can help me connect my new domain name to my blog
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Brightscofild(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
yemmzy4real:
Pls can you teach me more better on hw to start it properly.Am ready to pay u ur charges.Hook me up on 2go ID amdrichest. Tnx

If u really wan learn, there ar already millions of article on google on how to set up a blog nd bcome a blogger.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by ifyan(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
True talk bro. Check out my signature.
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by ruby360: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=28pt]www.naijapleasures.com[/size]
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by otokx(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
nice points

1 Like

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by more4rm9ja: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
mmafhew:
:DI hope it works out.. If he no work u go hear am
grin Okay sir.
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Iamsynord:
Good Day. Am a Writer .I write for blogs,websites ..
My main field is Music but I also write Stories, Script and other entertaining article. Check my Profile for details and how to contact me ..
Thank you as I look forward to out work together.
. Hi let's talk on what's app 08153779260 please
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by chichriso: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
U try for the post
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Tundecool(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ambi25:

Pm me. let's talk bizness.
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Ben1975(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
In order to be a good blogger one of the things you need is to be able to add value. Your content must enhance your readers lives somehow, if it doesn't you will not make money.

Have knowledge and passion on something that will be of use to others, you don't have to be the most knowledgeable expert but you must know enough about a subject to be of use to your readership. You do need to treat your blog like a business not a hobby. if you treat it like a hobby you will see hobby money (or none at all).
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by more4rm9ja: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ben1975:
In order to be a good blogger one of the things you need is to be able to add value. Your content must enhance your readers lives somehow, if it doesn't you will not make money.

Have knowledge and passion on something that will be of use to others, you don't have to be the most knowledgeable expert but you must know enough about a subject to be of use to your readership. You do need to treat your blog like a business not a hobby. if you treat it like a hobby you will see hobby money (or none at all).
nice point you got there sire.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Believe Me the perfect place to learn to be a successful blogger is Vicdayo's Blog. check and See.
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Ben1975(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Copyblogger dot com are the Internets leading copy writing experts. site is good to learn to blog like a seasoned pro, its for smart bloggers with something to offer already
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Frankicent(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
more4rm9ja:

Source: http://more4rm9ja.wap.sh/index/__xtblog_entry/10687327-blog-have-this-in-mind.?

great post... Please all bloggers should join Nigerian Bloggers Hub on Facebook.
A group where bloggers interacts with bloggers, share your social problems with others, get advertiser and more...
Click on
http://url2it.com/behlrn
to join
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Frankicent(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ambi25:

I can teach you how to do it your self.

Please all bloggers should join
Nigerian Bloggers Hub on Facebook.
A group where bloggers interacts with bloggers,
share your social problems with others, get
advertiser and more...
Click on
to join
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by more4rm9ja: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Frankicent:

I can teach you how to do it your self.

Please all bloggers should join
Nigerian Bloggers Hub on Facebook.
A group where bloggers interacts with bloggers,
share your social problems with others, get
advertiser and more...
Click on
to join
broken link, what's the page name?
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Frankicent(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
more4rm9ja:
broken link, what's the page name?

https://m.facebook.com/1483370605295227/

NGBloggersHub
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by SeunOdumusi(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site by Mhizterauto(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pls how do we learn real blogging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia Bloggers Forum Comes Up In Lagos, Nigeria / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog / Nigeria Fully Approved Google Adsense Account For Sell [ONE ACCAVAILABLE NOW ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.