Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. (7095 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BolajiChang: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ana5000:
Ummmm, i recommended it based on the specs that were preferred oooo.

But seriously, it is this Camon whatever tha im waiting for. so much hype attached to it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BenKafor(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Yeah. I have seen pictures. Very nice

BolajiChang:

But seriously, it is this Camon whatever tha im waiting for. so much hype attached to it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BenKafor(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Camon C8 is a good camera phone. My friends can attest to that
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
The annoying thing is that some people already have the phone. cry I want one oooo

BenKafor:
Camon C8 is a good camera phone. My friends can attest to that
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have seen pictures all over twitter. Tecno is just teasing us

BenKafor:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BolajiChang: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2015
How did you get it? but it is not released yet nah...
BenKafor:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by MaryAnne360: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Probably they are affiliated with tecno, workin with them or sort
ChidinmaRose:
The annoying thing is that some people already have the phone. cry I want one oooo

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Veka: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2015
BolajiChang:

how do you buy a phone based on hype? you have to make sure first o. if you are getting a phone based on camera only, then the cam on C8 should be a good buy. but if you have other requirements get the phantom z.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BenKafor(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
I saw pictures online esp on twitter

BolajiChang:
How did you get it? but it is not released yet nah...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BenKafor(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2015
My friend has it, but he doesn't work for Tecno.

MaryAnne360:
Probably they are affiliated with tecno, workin with them or sort
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by tbadejo25: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
3000mAh battery. Android lollipop. 13mp rear camera. 5mp front camera with flash.
BolajiChang:
WhAT IS WITH THIS SO MUCH HYPED CAMON C8 SEFF angry angry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
MaryAnne360:

gOT EMBARRASED FROM USING A TECNO PHONE.. MY BOO COMPLAINED OF MY PICTURES,,, THE QUALITY ARE BAD

and you say you would never use a Tecno phone again? LoL. You mae me laugh, just when they heard your cry and gave you a solution? Your selfies just got better with the camon. it has a front flash. You should throw your bias away.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
michael065:
Few weeks ago, my tecno Phantom Z got stolen, and I made up my mind to buy another one. Now tecno is about to release Camon C8.
Base on some specs am confused about which to go for, while I was using the Phantom Z a lot of pple really envied d device. And in some specs it look better than Camon C8 on paper(like. 2gb ram, 2.0Ghz, front facing flash, sim tray, and it's quite slim and light, and d screen is quite sharp, d dobly sound system e.t.c) but d Camon C8 camera looks like the BOOM(according to reviews) and it has this 4G network we have always wanted, the android OS is not an issue. But to me d build is not as NEAT as the Phantom Z. Guyz pls help ooooooo.

oh! I'm sorry about your phone. The phantom Z is expensive small, it's a very good phone. The specs are definitely better than the Camon. but if you'ld ask me. I'ld advice you to go for something cheap, like the Camon or R7, yet would still perform as good as the Phantom but not better.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
louiscole360:

HEARD THEY COMING UP WITH A NEW WINDOWS 10, I HOPE IT'S TRUE THO

See the Winpad 10 specs, upgradable to windows 10. Tecno don't look like they are playing. LOL
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
tbadejo25:
3000mAh battery. Android lollipop. 13mp rear camera. 5mp front camera with flash.

I think Tecno is getting better sha. At least, the specs I see are impressive.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Melons(f): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
michael065:
Few weeks ago, my tecno Phantom Z got stolen, and I made up my mind to buy another one. Now tecno is about to release Camon C8.
Base on some specs am confused about which to go for, while I was using the Phantom Z a lot of pple really envied d device. And in some specs it look better than Camon C8 on paper(like. 2gb ram, 2.0Ghz, front facing flash, sim tray, and it's quite slim and light, and d screen is quite sharp, d dobly sound system e.t.c) but d Camon C8 camera looks like the BOOM(according to reviews) and it has this 4G network we have always wanted, the android OS is not an issue. But to me d build is not as NEAT as the Phantom Z. Guyz pls help ooooooo.

You should try the camon. battery is similar. screen size similar. pixel, close. Camera, Camon has an edge. Camon has the boom player, possibly having boom effects. but then again. if you have the money, you can get the Phantom z again.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yeah, Tecno has teased us for too long, Its time for them to release it joor

BolajiChang:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BolajiChang: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Yeah, Tecno has teased us for too long, Its time for them to release it joor

When I get the phone, my IG page is gonna suffer it mehn
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by BolajiChang: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2015
tbadejo25:
cool specs, waiting for a full review and price
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by mikron(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
MaryAnne360:

gOT EMBARRASED FROM USING A TECNO PHONE.. MY BOO COMPLAINED OF MY PICTURES,,, THE QUALITY ARE BAD
thats one thing i wish tecno will improve on, their pictures are dull. my phantom f7 pictures are not sharp. i hope this new camon and d phantom Z's camera are good?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by louiscole360: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chikote:

See the Winpad 10 specs, upgradable to windows 10. Tecno don't look like they are playing. LOL
This should override infinix achievement of android one
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikron:
thats one thing i wish tecno will improve on, their pictures are dull. my phantom f7 pictures are not sharp. i hope this new camon and d phantom Z's camera are good?

LOL. You say the Phantom's camera is not sharp? How na? Lol. I use the same phantom o. And it's impressive, I must say.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
louiscole360:

This should override infinix achievement of android one

An override? Lol. Doesn't look to me like Tecno is lookin to compete with the infinix. I think they have their eyes for a bigger fish. I think.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by mikron(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chikote:

LOL. You say the Phantom's camera is not sharp? How na? Lol. I use the same phantom o. And it's impressive, I must say.
mine is not o
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by JanethEze(f): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Everyone is just talking bout these pictures. I find it hard to biliv that it was taken with the c8 phone

ChidinmaRose:
I have seen pictures all over twitter. Tecno is just teasing us

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by JanethEze(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nobody knows

mikron:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by MaryAnne360: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikron:
I strongly hope too. Im anticipating
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2015
phantom z my dream fone. bros buy phantm z again
to me tht c8 is jus a photo tool.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
mikron:
mine is not o

ah! LOOL. Goan wash your phantom's camera lens nigbayen.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by JanethEze(f): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
I don't like either of them

Chikote:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by mikron(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chikote:

ah! LOOL. Goan wash your phantom's camera lens nigbayen.
grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 And Tecno Phantom Z. by Chikote(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
JanethEze:
I don't like either of them

Our desires are only relative, my dear. Feel free to like or not like. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) / Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments / How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.