Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff (66454 Views)

Osunbade To Attend Breakfast Meeting Complete With Tea With Aso Rock Staff / How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Check Out How President Buhari Spends His Day(buhari Schedule) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by kenoz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
maestroz:

meshi onu gi there. even the three months of governance so far is better than 16years misrule of PDP.
Mention one campaign promise he has fulfill.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by azzima(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jonathan used to wake up from his stupor @ 11:00AM and go back to sleep half drunk at 4 pm. No wonder everyone was just pilfering from left to right while Oga was snoring off .
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by azzima(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
otunsman:
damn! ! See English.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by okekeman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
This is what other presidents faced, obj collapsed twice during his tenure due to lack of rest but it dint make the news but since we are running a propaganda kim kadashian type of govt. even is bubu sh¡t green sh¡t, news go carry am. Abegi!

I share same sentiment with you... Tight schedule is a norm for all presidents. PROPAGANDA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by handie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

Chai! Your mind wicked...before u jump on me no be curse... na hail i dey hail so.
lol. Na truth I talk na
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Kingbilo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
This is what other presidents faced, obj collapsed twice during his tenure due to lack of rest but it dint make the news but since we are running a propaganda kim kadashian type of govt. even is bubu sh¡t green sh¡t, news go carry am. Abegi!

But how do u know if it didn't make the news tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
otunsman:
What did he do to the electricity? Is he the phcn boss?
Sorry to say but you cannot be older than 20 at the most.

Just to educate you, the president takes responsibilities for every sector of our economy irrespective of who is in charge. From electricity to fuel, from security to education, from employment to the currency value, etc. The buck stops at his table.

Done with giving free tutorials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
otunsman:
Tell us one he is supposed to have fulfilled but has not.

Btw, Electricity has improved. Refineries have started working.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Carry on sir,you are the man, in other news I heard that he had instructed our military to develope arms for our national defence.

Ride on mr preso, we are hundred percent behind you sir.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Feranchek:
Lwkmd!!!! grin grin grin

I soooooo much luv this man (no homo grin)

I'm sure oga Jay starts his day by 9 am, then resumes work by 11 am.

Buh baba, calm down a bit so you can last for eight years biko! We need you 'laiye ati alafia'

God bless your hustle, father.

Modified: 2nd to comment after months of being in Ekwulobia where network nor gree dey... Chai! No place like AREA!!

hmmm! Lol
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Davos19: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
great man, great schedule
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by goshen26: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
gentleoyink:
Yeah, he has been working and yet nothing to show for it. Talk about working inefficiently.

Cos jona has spoilt this nation too much, it will take long b4 any work for better Nigeria show.

Ask Fashola wat he faced. He was 44yrs wen he assumer office, with black hair, no single grey hair, but at 52 when he was leaving his hair full of grey hair.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Justicealh3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
4 a love of the country, good leader.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great
- some bloggers don't spend enough time on their work. - some employees are not doing enough - some farmers are not spending sufficient time on the farms.

Sai Buhari
Really?
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Gh0stFreak: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
azzima:
Jonathan used to wake up from his stupor @ 11:00AM and go back to sleep half drunk at 4 pm. No wonder everyone was just pilfering from left to right while Oga was snoring off .

you must be referring to the blabber-mouth in the pic below.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zxu6PW1G_Kw/VJP0qfhjBGI/AAAAAAAACsw/Jws3dsEH2a8/s1600/Amaechi.jpeg[/img]
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:

You will always see GEJ with dull and drowsy eyes, you cant be president of Nigeria and sleep normal.... Most meeting are convene at mid-night...PMB case is not abnormal, which kind gov be this, I don dey give...they can kill somebody with propaganda and ill information

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by vigasimple(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
youngice:
LIES
So this president that listens to radio and keeps abreast of news doesn't know that there Is no west Germany
And still doesn't know the name of the chancellor of Germany,
Well he might be busy but not listening to talk shows
Probably some aljamiri station
Sai buhari

He is listening to BBC HAUSA SERVICE only.

Government of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by klax(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yea kudos to him for that he shows a true picture of a trained soldier on that part of his life. A millitary man must be fit and sound not pot belly e-diots.

And for him listening to news wow that is fantastic I love that because information is the power not like those ex clown who will be waiting for tutored news or be waiting for what aides heard or think and they will come to them and say oga all is under control whereas nothing is under control.

Keep it up GMB but mind you I'm not your fan simply because of your party called APC I hate the party with passion but that does not mean if you do something in right way I should not praise you I will praise you ofcurse and give you thumb up but not for APC plzzz.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by jwils(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari working just like INTROVERT on NL undecided
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Moneyab:
Take am easy o Baba..
That's why 99% of us Nigerians trust him and God almighty who is unchangeable changer, unmoveable mover will see Baba through. Nigeria will be better again soon.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:

grin grin grin APC is still playing the opposition with their wailing and propaganda
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Gideonmi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
so u slf no say our Ex presido can drink shocked shocked anyfyn drinkable.
ionsman:

Media stunt for what? Even if you are told Buhari ironed his cloth(just an example), you will say it's media stunt.....Na wa for wire road.....

At least he is still better than Gej who would drink ogogs(ogogoro) from morning till night.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by hansad: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
What people now want to hear is how many new people getting employment as a result of the new government's policies, how many bridges, roads, air and sea ports, etc. being built, how Naira is appreciating against foreign currencies, and other infrastructural developments.

Please stop telling us how a 73 year old man is working, we are not stupid; we know the strength and limitations of a man at Buhari's age.

Can some one tell this APC people that election campaign period is over.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Eluwilussit(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
gentleoyink:
Yeah, he has been working and yet nothing to show for it. Talk about working inefficiently.

Dude waited for 30 yrs to get there, and you want him to sleep? Everyday to bubu is like Christmas. He doesn't wanna sleep and wake to find out that the party is over. Once bitten, twice shy. lol.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Gh0stFreak: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:
Tell us one he is supposed to have fulfilled but has not.
Btw, Electricity has improved. Refineries have started working.
oboy the light no reach my side o,i'm still using my recharge of 5k since june.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by liongirl: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by OpeDwarroir: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by nothing to show for it? Buhari has already achieved what gej couldnt achieve in 6 years

What are the achievements? Be precise. The dwindling economy where a dollar goes for #235. No need for over-hyping, he should just keep the ball rolling.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

oboy the light no reach my side o,i'm still using my recharge of 5k since june.
Yours is an excption. Many have witnessed improved electricity supply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.