Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff (66455 Views)

Osunbade To Attend Breakfast Meeting Complete With Tea With Aso Rock Staff / How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Check Out How President Buhari Spends His Day(buhari Schedule) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by debedebe(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?
FELLOW NIGERIANS
On September, 22, 2013, EX-president Goodluck
Ebola, sorry Ebele jonaTAN visited America to hav
a political discussion with Obama and 547
delegates traveled with him
some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also went to
USA to see Obama and only 33 delegates went
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........
ONLY jonaTAN was lodged in Pierre Hills Hotel
across from New York’s Central Park in a
presidential suite that cost Nigeria at least $
10,000 DOLLARS (amounting to ALMOST 1.8
MILLION naira) per night. and jonATAN spent
FIVE days in the hotel..... only GOD knows how
much was spent in the hotel accommodation of
the rest 547 delegates dat went with him
1.8 MILLION naira X 5 days = 9 MILLION naira
(only for jonaTAN's accommodation)
Some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also traveled
to USA to hav some discussions with OBAMA and
PRSIDENT BUHARI single handedly stayed in
BLAIRE HOUSE and a single KOBO was not spent
MEANING........PRESIDENT BUHARI just saved
MILLIONS of naira into Nigeria's federation
account dat would have been WASTED

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
The time of mentally lazy and unskilled leaders has gone. For the first time in over 30 yrs, Nigerians are experiencing something different and promising.
There ris God and there ris Hope!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by oladimeji09(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ionsman:

Media stunt for what? Even if you are told Buhari ironed his cloth(just an example), you will say it's media stunt.....Na wa for wire road.....

At least he is still better than Gej who would drink ogogs(ogogoro) from morning till night.

And tell us stealing is not corruption. mumu
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by zomby(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jonathan should be ashamed of himself.
A shoeless motherfu0uker!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by TPDO: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
He listens to talk shows on radio before starting the day - hmnn na naija radio or.
segtak25:

Compiled by http://streetgist.com/buharis-schedule-shocks-aso-rock-staff/#
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by TPDO: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
[color=#990000]Speaking about the tight schedule of Buhari, the senior special assistant on media to the president, Mallam Garba Shehu, said: “Maybe because of his military background, the President wakes up early and he is an avid listener to radio stations. Before he reports for work by 7am, he must have listened to all the talk shows on radio and you will be amazed how he picks you up on some national issues discussed on radio. Most times, he starts his day by 6am.

He starts his day n listens to talk shows on radio - na naija radio? Anyways I luv buhari's govt owing to d things we seeing buh dis guyz shld not over do n spk jibberish,
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by CriticalThought: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Those who are astute can smell propaganda from a mile away

How this is going to affect the price of garri for the common man
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ayatt(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
This is what other presidents faced, obj collapsed twice during his tenure due to lack of rest but it dint make the news but since we are running a propaganda kim kadashian type of govt. even is bubu sh¡t green sh¡t, news go carry am. Abegi!
mumu
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ayatt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
This is what other presidents faced, obj collapsed twice during his tenure due to lack of rest but it dint make the news but since we are running a propaganda kim kadashian type of govt. even is bubu sh¡t green sh¡t, news go carry am. Abegi!

mumu
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by darlenese(f): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Input without output
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by vikyno(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tanoid you should be happy that you now have a hard working and responsible president rather than trying to commit suicide

Suicide? hahaha... Pls wake up from your sleep cos food is ready.

Dullardino everywhere...
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by vikyno(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tanoid you should be happy that you now have a hard working and responsible president rather than trying to commit suicide

Suicide? hahaha... Pls wake up from your sleep cos food is ready.

Dullardino everywhere...
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by hamzyluv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
SO IF OBJ COLLAPSED TWICE AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW.. PLS HOW DID U GET TO KNOW THEN ? ABI U BE his special adviser on media Mr. JERRY GHANA ? .. u are typical mumulistick of highest order ..
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by vikyno(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
handie:
Mr. President, there's time for everything o. U better reconsider ur schedule and spend some good time with that very fine woman(Aisha). Body no be wood fa! If u don't start going to bed early, Amaechi and ur personal assistants might just find away to personally assist u with keeping Aisha "company o"(particularly on cold nights).
BTW, shout out to every Biafran agitator. I hope if push comes to shove, u people will be brave enough to leave ur PCs and phone keyboards and take up real arms and go back to ur erosion ravaged east.... And don't forget u'll have to leave all ur investments for us o. Kai! Abandoned property go sweet to claim then sha. My dear Biafrans, I hope u also leave behind all ur wealth (in cash and in bank) U know the Naira will be useless in ur Biafran eldorado

For your mind now you dey make sense? Your foolishness is truly "handie"
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by geosilbert: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
Don't mind them does he even work more than me that wake up. 4am and get home around 11:30pm with all the traffic, bad road and the rest in lagos.? That won't lwt us hear GOOD NEWS
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
ayatt:
mumu
Foolish slave!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Ekaka1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Feranchek:
Lwkmd!!!! grin grin grin

I soooooo much luv this man (no homo grin)

I'm sure oga Jay starts his day by 9 am, then resumes work by 11 am.

Buh baba, calm down a bit so you can last for eight years biko! We need you 'laiye ati alafia'

God bless your hustle, father.

Modified: 2nd to comment after months of being in Ekwulobia where network nor gree dey... Chai! No place like AREA!!
Your "Oga jay" has been long gone and you don't want to know? I think people should cut that man some slack and pay more attention to the govt of the day
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by handie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
vikyno:

For your mind now you dey make sense? Your foolishness is truly "handie"

. President Nairaland fools association, I see u! Nobody's foolishness compares to urs. This anonymous forum give u mouth sha. If only I know u. Walahi! Na ur carcass them for see carry. Ediot
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by lomprico(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
hamzyluv:
SO IF OBJ COLLAPSED TWICE AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW.. PLS HOW DID U GET TO KNOW THEN ? ABI U BE his special adviser on media Mr. JERRY GHANA ? .. u are typical mumulistick of highest order ..
because his collapse was not for d general public consumption or to score irrelevant political point. Unlike what is in play today. U r d god of mumulistickness. Cow!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by lomprico(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
ayatt:

mumu
Truth hurts. Eyaa!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ahaz: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
ionsman:

Media stunt for what? Even if you are told Buhari ironed his cloth(just an example), you will say it's media stunt.....Na wa for wire road.....

At least he is still better than Gej who would drink ogogs(ogogoro) from morning till night.
yes him drink ogogoro dy agile, while Buhari sip fura dy snore for sit
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ibisko04: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
No be baba fault say everything wey him they do news dey carry.
Na the age we dey cause it
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ayatt(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
Foolish slave!
grin
lomprico:
Foolish slave!
I no get ur time..wailer
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
This kind of news...

Someone whom we all know has been traveling all around and has hardly been to the office for 5 consecutive days...

Story.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by swezenberg(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lots of ingrates will not appreciate it because their parents have been lazy from time immemorial. Thank you Baba.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Emmygreenp: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Was my business, na me send am message.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by vikyno(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
handie:
. President Nairaland fools association, I see u! Nobody's foolishness compares to urs. This anonymous forum give u mouth sha. If only I know u. Walahi! Na ur carcass them for see carry. Ediot

If you want to know me I can give u the opportunity but I assure you that you will not live to narrate your ordeal with me.
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by chernest2002: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Me i dey sleep for my shop so if buhari like make he sleep for office na him biz after all na where him dey shop. Workshop.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ionsman: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
ahaz:
yes him drink ogogoro dy agile, while Buhari sip fura dy snore for sit
Ode niyen....
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by dayodare49o: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Moneyab:
Take am easy o Baba..
yes we know. We were told yar,adua was healthy until...when you say something like this we know that otherwise is the case.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by magmack: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
We want results. 1dollar=1naira
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by handie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
vikyno:

If you want to know me I can give u the opportunity but I assure you that you will not live to narrate your ordeal with me.
Arrant Nonsense!
See Nyanmiri forming power for me o. Anyway, run ur mouth.... That's all u guys do best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.