Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff (66462 Views)

Osunbade To Attend Breakfast Meeting Complete With Tea With Aso Rock Staff / How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Check Out How President Buhari Spends His Day(buhari Schedule) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
lomprico:
This is what other presidents faced, obj collapsed twice during his tenure due to lack of rest but it dint make the news but since we are running a propaganda kim kadashian type of govt. even is bubu sh¡t green sh¡t, news go carry am. Abegi!

Stupido! Obj collapsed, it didn't make news yet you heard or are you his ex chief of staff? Wail on, wailer.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by ModiKen(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
gentleoyink:
Yeah, he has been working and yet nothing to show for it. Talk about working inefficiently.

How many months has been in power?

Lets wait till a 100 days in office. We are almost thr.

Things were very bad when GEJ assumed office in 2011 but no one rushed to say he is doing nothing just afta 2 months.

Calm down!!!

Patience they say is a virtue.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by sweetpie12: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari working hard but hardly working!
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by jelal007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
gentleoyink:
Yeah, he has been working and yet nothing to show for it. Talk about working inefficiently.
How can he show anything when you're nothing but blind,deaf and dumb.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by jaems: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
gentleoyink:

Are u really sure that there is nothing to show for it? Come on, leave sentiments out if your judgement. This man is our miracle. Let's keep praying for him.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Tranquill: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
sammyj:
Hard working responsible President devoured of corruption compared to his predecessor who was extremely corrupt and irresponsible . However , Tanoids and wailers associations can wail or go and hug live transformers if they care!! cool grin grin

Why are embarrasing me like this. It should be DEVOID and not DEVOURED.
He is not corrupt yet taking forever to publicly declear the ONLY ONE HOUSE IN DAURA you people claimed he has. You sound like a moonbat.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by simdam500(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2015
shegsrules: https://www.nairaland.com/2487774/ten-ways-avoid-marrying-wrong#down

Please this topic I can't comment on it, just bringing it to the house attention. Can some try and see
cos it is an islamic thread and to comment on d thread u need to accept that u are a muslim
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Fearcom(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2015
handie:
Shout out to every Biafran agitator. I hope if push comes to shove, u people will be brave enough to leave ur PCs and phone keyboards and take up real arms and go back to ur erosion ravaged east.... And don't forget u'll have to leave all ur investments for us o. Kai! Abandoned property go sweet to claim then sha. My dear Biafrans, I hope u also leave behind all ur wealth (in cash and in bank) U know the Naira will be useless in ur Biafran eldorado [/b]

Ouch! grin
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Fearcom(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Read a lot of comments made against the President. A lot of comments from very undisciplined, ill-mannered, idiotic, ill tempered youth. curse the President everyday for the first two years and see if you won't develop sickness from high B.P
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Itsalphaa(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2015
youngice:
LIES
So this president that listens to radio and keeps abreast of news doesn't know that there Is no west Germany
And still doesn't know the name of the chancellor of Germany,
Well he might be busy but not listening to talk shows
Probably some aljamiri station
Sai buhari
it's almajiri. at least get your spellings right.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by simdam500(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2015
He isn't receiving d salary for nothing
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by Sureboy15: 4:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- some bloggers don't spend enough time on their work.
- some employees are not doing enough
- some farmers are not spending sufficient time on the farms.

Sai Buhari
To whom much is given,much is required. Some CEO and workers in the private sector spend almost all 20hrs working,I am speaking 4rm experience,till now it has been a norm to me that I can't sleep more than 3-4hrs
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by sammyj: 4:33am On Aug 08, 2015
................................................................. shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tranquill:

Why are embarrasing me like this. It should be DEVOID and not DEVOURED.
He is not corrupt yet taking forever to publicly declear the ONLY ONE HOUSE IN DAURA you people claimed he has. You sound like a moonbat.
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by gen2face1(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Mr President we believe in u and we will be praying for u, u shall not grow weary in Jesus name
Re: Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff by juman(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.