Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (24044 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

Here is the real shiit . I'm not your average NL member you insult here routinely and go scot free and I can pay your hungry ass to sit at home and write about nothing else except only my diick with your concocted crap of stories that would make kids to convulse after reading your dung that you call a book.
Ode,donate the garri change to your hungry family members oooo...if that option no pay you, take the money buy bicycle for papa so he no go dey use leg trek go farm. ANIMAL!

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Repeated bars.Be creative for once in your godforsaken life. If I had a face like yours, I will put out proposals non-stop to factories that manufacture Halloween masks and hope they invite you in for a photoshoot. After all, dem say make persin use wetin dem gat to get what they want. Oloshi!
I never had any altercation with you prior to this incident but here you are with ya head stuck to Standd's ass.
Dey your lane jeje , I don't want to be seen arguing with a gorilla in this forum please .

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ode,donate the garri change to your hungry family members oooo...if that option no pay you, take the money buy bicycle for papa so he no go dey use leg trek go farm. ANIMAL!
I can see that you came from a home where your father's hope is on your shoulder , where I come from we don't feed our parents and we only buy them gifts and not as an obligation.
Like I said before move your ugly face off this yhread else you'll cry again tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never had any altercation with prior to this incident but here you are with ya head stuck to Standd's ass.
Dey your lane jeje , I don't want to be seen arguing with a gorilla in this forum please .
Mumu,shebi you wan blackmail your mama before? Wetin happen? You pull out? Na better thunder go strike ya measles infected blokos. El stupido!

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Mumu,shebi you wan blackmail your mama before? Wetin happen? You pull out? Na better thunder go strike ya measles infected blokos. El stupido!
Smello , keep ya rag ass off my mentions.

I don't exchange convo with gorillas especially an uneducated gorilla that barks all day like a rabid dog.

Be warned - you won't see peace anytime you log on here .

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see that you came from a home where your father's hope is on your shoulder , where I come from we don't feed our parents and we only buy them gifts and not as an obligation.
Like I said before move your ugly face off this yhread else you'll cry again tonight.
Where you come from, animals mate with humans hence y you ended up with that blank box you call brain. At your age, your type should be offline chilling with his homeboys discussing life and footie but no....no b Truckpusher o....na how to hunt women online Nd take them to the cleaners hin dead brain cells dey process. Blawwdy vagabond!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Liking post******

They have killed and buried someone on this thread***grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smello , keep ya rag ass off my mentions.

I don't exchange convo with gorillas especially an uneducated gorilla that barks all day like a rabid dog.

Be warned - you won't see peace anytime you log on here .
Oh i'm shaking in my pata. See me shivering ke? Afraid dey catch me sef. Msteeeeew! Fu-ck/tard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015

It's a man's world, even though it's a reality most of us, females sometimes grapple to come to terms with.

There's just this ego and pride about men that will always keep them a step ahead, even IF as a female, you're clearly better, socially and otherwise....

I have two brothers, whom I'm older than with a total of four years, when ever they call me, they don't call me by my first name (lai lai), they speak with and about me with so much pride and honour, but I make it a point of duty to greet them; good afternoon, morning or evening.....I just find myself doing so impulsively, I don't know if it's their height and build, or the sheer masculinity they exude...Or simply because it has been imbued in me to be respectful, and extremely so when it comes to men, especially those close to me.

What's my point here...
There are some respects you earn, and there are some given to you, just because of your gender.
Men are that favored...

However, I maintain that in this age and time, respect is now reciprocal o...
Meaning, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhowtonguetongue

I kid!cheesy

Truckpusher, how you see amgrin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh i'm shaking in my pata. See me shivering ke? Afraid dey catch me sef. Msteeeeew! Fu-ck/tard!

Do you realize menopause is closing in on you?

Have you considered why even midgets scorn you?

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by freeage7(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Trash! Not constructive at all. One of those write-ups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Do you realize menopause is closing in on you?

Have you considered why even midgets scorn you?
Coward! When you get better liver,come at me with something worthy of my time n effort.Jog on!

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Osyxcel(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:
Liking post******

They have killed and buried someone on this thread***grin

Amebo like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

So a few likes from a group of delusional misandrists masquerading as feminists equals "burying"?

I read the posts, no punchlines. Even at that, that you are moved by things as petty as likes just shows how insecure you feminists are and why you rant online all day seeking validation to your bland, banal and troubled existence. The likes make you _orgasm, yes? Who takes you gyno-humanoids seriously?
Hian! Who be this one Abeg swerve!!!!!

Feminist ko, feminine ni.

Continue liking post******grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Osyxcel:

Amebo like you undecided
Taa!! You nko? No b me carry you come hia? Birds of the same feather. tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
freeage7:

Whatelse do you expect from a bunch of misandrists?

One (Lagosmostkuit) even admitted on the first page that her father is lazy just to score a brownie point with the misandrists. I bet that comment alone got her admitted into their 'Hall of Hate'. From hence they might start tagging her in their man-hating threads.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Osyxcel:

Amebo like you undecided
It is the Lords doing and it's marvellous in our eyes undecided
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
I can't believe truckpusher lost this fight cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Hian! Who be this one Abeg swerve!!!!!

Feminist ko, feminine ni.

Continue liking my post******grin

Of course, I didn't expect an intelligent reply from. You've always lack the requisite brainpower to sustain and string words to make sense.

Thanks for always proving me right.wink

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
freeage7:
Its either you're seriously underaged and really don't know what life's about or you're one of those that need to experience it first by Possibly your beloved one to understand.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Our moderator has gone mad again cheesy cheesy

And as usual, the lapdogs are licking assess after the stench. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's a man's world, even though it's a reality most of us, females sometimes grapple to come to terms with.

There's just this ego and pride about men that will always keep them a step ahead, even IF as a female, you're clearly better, socially and otherwise....

I have two brothers, whom I'm older than with a total of four years, when ever they call me, they don't call me by my first name (lai lai), they speak with and about me with so much pride and honour, but I make it a point of duty to greet them; good afternoon, morning or evening.....I just find myself doing so impulsively, I don't know if it's their height and build, or the sheer masculinity they exude...Or simply because it has been imbued in me to be respectful, and extremely so when it comes to men, especially those close to me.

What's my point here...
There are some respects you earn, and there are some given to you, just because of your gender.
Men are that favored...

However, I maintain that in this age and time, respect is now reciprocal o...
Meaning, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhowtonguetongue

I kid!cheesy

Truckpusher, how you see amgrin
Well, you've said it all and I do not have much to add to your submission but again every woman out there should know that by default men see women as the weaker vessel and takes no glory in making women feel bad about themselves (with exception to some bad men that would naturally treat women bad having it at the back of their mind that they can't really retaliate physically , economically and otherwise and the very society where they exist don't see it as big deal ) but the moment the woman begins to clearly violate some laid down life rules and principles in the natural order ,the form of resistance that such women would witness is nothing compared to what some iidiots from broken homes and had a lot of bad parenting are preaching here on NL .

I grew up in a home where my Dad loved my Mom even with his imperfect nature but the way some people from very bad home are painting all men here is a stark reminder of a failing society and it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone and every man must stand up in his home and be counted as being worthy to live with a woman in peace and harmony .

This same problem that most of these kids here from bad homes are generalizing here is a global problem - During the last three decades the number of men that murdered their wives and partners in the advanced civilizations has tripled and this is will even get worse and due to the socio-economic problems bedeviling developing nations like Nigeria people are losing their mind and abandoning their responsibilities and this has also forced women to look for an alternative by working, not only to help their husband make ends meet but for continuity if anything goes wrong and this is necessary because we are fast losing our closeness as families did ages ago looking out for their own and this is one disadvantage of capitalism .
So far it hasn't gotten out of hand though we've seen cases where people are abusing their spouses on daily basis.
That said, I think what the women are pushing for can be achieved where the Government can make policies people oriented policies to protect vulnerable people like women,kids and the elderly but again we have animals for leaders and the society continues to sink.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by nigerianium: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Coward! When you get better liver,come at me with something worthy of my time n effort.Jog on!

Something worthy of your time and effort and time? Hmmm... Like getting paid to lapdance for hours on midgets?

Wow! How much do you charge?

5 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Our moderator has gone mad again cheesy cheesy

And as usual, the lapdogs are licking assess after the stench. cheesy
Which moderator? Na the royal son of oduduwa you dey stylishly call werey? RoyalRoy,oya were were kiya mosa! Dash am 12 weeks ban. tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Osyxcel(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Taa!! You nko? No b me carry you come hia? Birds of the same feather. tongue

Ah just come look wetin dey go on here na tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Something worthy of your time and effort and time? Hmmm... Like getting paid to lapdance for hours on midgets?

Wow! How much do you charge?
Ignored henceforth.

Aint nobody got time to be discussing oro gota doti with Nkpis.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Osyxcel(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

It is the Lords doing and it's marvellous in our eyes undecided

U be case grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Osyxcel:

Ah just come look wetin dey go on here na tongue
Aprokpo! tongue
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you've said it all and I do not have much to add to your submission but again every woman out there should know that by default men see women as the weaker vessel and takes no glory in making women feel bad about themselves (with exception to some bad men that would naturally treat women bad having it at the back of their mind that they can't really retaliate physically , economically and otherwise and the very society where they exist don't see it as big deal ) but the moment the woman begins to clearly violate some laid down life rules and principles in the natural order ,the form of resistance that such women would witness is nothing compared to what some iidiots from broken homes and had a lot of bad parenting are preaching here on NL .

I grew up in a home where my Dad loved my Mom even with his imperfect nature but the way some people from very bad home are painting all men here is a stark reminder of a failing society and it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone and every man must stand up in his home and be counted as being worthy to live with a woman in peace and harmony .

This same problem that most of these kids here from bad homes are generalizing here is a global problem - During the last three decades the number of men that murdered their wives and partners in the advanced civilizations has tripled and this is will even get worse and due to the socio-economic problems bedeviling developing nations like Nigeria people are losing their mind and abandoning their responsibilities and this has also forced women to look for an alternative by working, not only to help their husband make ends meet but for continuity if anything goes wrong and this is necessary because we are fast losing our closeness as families did ages ago looking out for their own and this is one disadvantage of capitalism .
So far it hasn't gotten out of hand though we've seen cases where people are abusing their spouses on daily basis.
That said, I think what the women are pushing for can be achieved where the Government can make policies people oriented policies to protect vulnerable people like women,kids and the elderly but again we have animals for leaders and the society continues to sink.

I have always appreciated your rare insight into issues, and wisdom too. I equally saw your comments on the intelligent girls thread.
Your stand was balanced and objective.
I have actually gotten fine Schooling just reading your reply, tbh, I was expecting you to lash at me about my last statementgrin

This comment is worth creating a thread on, as a rejoinder to this one.

I'm typing this much as a reply because I think it's a courteous thing to do, seeing as you took your time to school me on this.

Else my simple reply would have been.....You Killed It!!!!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

Finally you get the whole picture. The truth is that these bad man as you called them are not just a few, dem plenty! Some even go as far as encouraging their male children to look down on women. Just imagine the number of men of this mind set that may be in next generation. May God help us and make us understand the true essence and role of everyone in a family.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:
I can't believe truckpusher lost this fight cheesy
Yeye girl. grin

That wasn't a fight , I was only sending that zombie in human clothing a message that she shouldn't come to a particular section to call others jobless kids with no life when some of us can pay her to sit at home and write her dumb stories. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) / At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.