Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani (24683 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Labour Set To Shut Down Kaduna Over El-rufai's Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by distinguished1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by yurme(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
U235weapongrade:
Wat is d Anti people dia...
Beggars dat might be boko haram in d making.

Dis is just d best Governor so far.
From eradicating ghost workers using bio- metrics to the single state account to be run by CBN.
Heard he wants to rejuvenate all textile mills in Kaduna.

And I know he still has more things for the state.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Kaduna
God bless APC
d way he z demolishn houses nko?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by jamex93(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
lolx
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by IamPatriotic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Change the 'we' to 'I'.

....and if I don't?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by tbaba1234: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sharing camel is pro people. grin grin
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Because he refused to allow your people beg on the streets. Bunch of lazy people

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by Ahmeduana(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
U235weapongrade:
Wat is d Anti people dia...
Beggars dat might be boko haram in d making.

Dis is just d best Governor so far.
From eradicating ghost workers using bio- metrics to the single state account to be run by CBN.
Heard he wants to rejuvenate all textile mills in Kaduna.

And I know he still has more things for the state.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Kaduna
God bless APC
YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT SHEHU SANI IS THE MOUTHPIECE OF BOKO HARAM?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by 9jatatafo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
K
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by kingguu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shehu no worry....i go talk to El Rufai
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by donxtamil(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lols
lol lik toto
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
tbaba1234:
Sharing camel is pro people. grin grin
no mind am
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by Positiveminds(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beggars that soon metamorphose to terrorists . El-Ruffai is getting it right. Shehu Sani, an ex-convict, should shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by Abugab(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Senator Shehu should go and concentrate on his legislative duties and ensure they are people oriented rather than come out and be blabbing.
Which policy of El Rufai thus far is anti people?

Which kind man be this, abi e get beef with El Rufai?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by funkybully(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Things fall apart and the center can no longer hold. El rufai and his change chanting masturbating masturbators is this d change?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by shaddoww: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just imagine ooo, someone is trying to liberate his people and open their eyes so that they don't become bolo-haram in d future but this camel-sharing he-goat who was one of d lucky ones to have enjoyed free education wants them to remain in their begging state so that wen he wants to contest for governor, he can share camel n ram to dem, well am not surprised anymore since he was the one who said the Senate forgery case shouldn't av gone to d police, absolute power corrupt absolutely.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
yurme:
d way he z demolishn houses nko?
for whose benefit?is it not for the benefit of the people?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by MrCounselor: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe he's too sophisticated for his people
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by ojnnaco(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
eeeeeeyah. OK naaaa
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by donxtamil(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Free dt man
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by megamank(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Shehu Sanni is turning to somethings else o. What point is he trying to make by attacking the government of El-Rufai? Even if they disagree on issues of policies, why can't he discuss it one on one with the governor? After all, they belong to the same party.

it only takes a man that has future sight that can understand what el rufai s about to do.....tell shehu or what is his name that been a political activist is not the same as been a good policy maker......most activist are very good in casting stones on leader and point out faults or problems but they will never sit down and ponder out solutions to these problems......they talk and talk and never build...a simple example is Dino melaye, he can talk very much and gather the crowd but in terms of character, planning and technocratic solution to issues, he is far from it.
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by nestar41: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Stone the builders rejected will soon become the chief corner stone....Ex-President Jonathan Started The Single Treasury Account Policy Before Buhari Came On - CBN Boss....http://aquilamag..com/2015/08/ex-president-jonathan-started-single.html?spref=bl

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by sweetgala(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Same thing was said of Babatunde Fashola some years ago. I think he should keep on doing what would benefit the people in hindsight.

Nigerian citizens have become so used to mediocrity they are not willing to sacrifice their ill-spirited actions at the altar of progress
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by allanphash7(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sheu should be either enemy of progress or an idiot

El rufai go on soun joor

How i wish i live in kaduna and experience all tour good deed towards the growth of mordern democract
IamPatriotic:
El Rufai we know, who is Shehu Sani?
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by sule5727: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=bishopoliver post=36705990]In what appears to be an early tiff in the political arena of Kaduna State, Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, has said he will call Governor Nasir El-Rufai to order if he doesn’t deliver on the promises made during the gubernatorial campaign.
In an interview with Tribune, Mr. Sani accused the governor of introducing unpopular policies and also running a government that does not consider the interest of the people of the state.

Mr. Sani said while he never intended to be in discord with the present Kaduna administration, Governor El-Rufai’s policies are harsh, inconsiderate and anti-people.

“He is a technocrat, while I’m an activist and a revolutionary. So, my power base is the common people the masses who constitute my strength. They are the people I have lived with and fought for over the years. The way the governor is running the affairs of government in Kaduna State is the one which, if care is not taken, we will all sink.

“He has to take consideration of the fact that he met people that were impoverished, that were muscled, harassed and demoralized by the government of the PDP. So, first of all, they don’t need harsh policies that will further impoverish and alienate them. We need to carry them along, taking cognisance of the situation which we find them in. I fundamentally differ with him on that issue. For that reason, he has decided on his own not to even appoint people who identify with me in anyway and who are also seen to be from my camp.

The Senator said Mr. El-Rufai is ignorant of the needs of Kaduna residents and is in the process of plunging the state into ruins.
“Kaduna is a place I have I lived all my life and since I came out of prison in 1998, I have never been out of Kaduna for more than two weeks and I’ve never been appointed to any public office which I will live in Abuja and not know what is happening in Kaduna. So, I can tell you that within Kaduna North, Kaduna South and metropolis of Kaduna, there is hardly any street that I don’t know anybody.

“He is running the state in such a way that he will end up ruining all of us, which I will not be part of. He has taken some steps which have only attracted anger from the general public against him.

In what appeared to be an ego duel, Mr. Sani said he and governor have similar statuses.
“He is a governor, I’m also a Senator. He is not bigger than me, neither am I bigger than him.
“So, as far as I’m concerned, whether El-Rufai is a governor or whatever, anything which he does that does not tally with what is supposed to be done, I will certainly tell him,” Mr. Sani said

Mr. Sani objected to the recent ban of street begging announced by Mr. El-Rufai in July.
In a radio interview in Kaduna immediately after the ban, the senator said the ban was unnecessary.
But Mr. El-Rufai insisted that the ban will not be reversed saying it is in line with planned agenda for the state.
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by nestar41: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
bishopoliver:
In what appears to be an early tiff in the political arena of Kaduna State, Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, has said he will call Governor Nasir El-Rufai to order if he doesn’t deliver on the promises made during the gubernatorial campaign.
In an interview with Tribune, Mr. Sani accused the governor of introducing unpopular policies and also running a government that does not consider the interest of the people of the state.

Mr. Sani said while he never intended to be in discord with the present Kaduna administration, Governor El-Rufai’s policies are harsh, inconsiderate and anti-people.

“He is a technocrat, while I’m an activist and a revolutionary. So, my power base is the common people the masses who constitute my strength. They are the people I have lived with and fought for over the years. The way the governor is running the affairs of government in Kaduna State is the one which, if care is not taken, we will all sink.

“He has to take consideration of the fact that he met people that were impoverished, that were muscled, harassed and demoralized by the government of the PDP. So, first of all, they don’t need harsh policies that will further impoverish and alienate them. We need to carry them along, taking cognisance of the situation which we find them in. I fundamentally differ with him on that issue. For that reason, he has decided on his own not to even appoint people who identify with me in anyway and who are also seen to be from my camp.

The Senator said Mr. El-Rufai is ignorant of the needs of Kaduna residents and is in the process of plunging the state into ruins.
“Kaduna is a place I have I lived all my life and since I came out of prison in 1998, I have never been out of Kaduna for more than two weeks and I’ve never been appointed to any public office which I will live in Abuja and not know what is happening in Kaduna. So, I can tell you that within Kaduna North, Kaduna South and metropolis of Kaduna, there is hardly any street that I don’t know anybody.

“He is running the state in such a way that he will end up ruining all of us, which I will not be part of. He has taken some steps which have only attracted anger from the general public against him.

In what appeared to be an ego duel, Mr. Sani said he and governor have similar statuses.
“He is a governor, I’m also a Senator. He is not bigger than me, neither am I bigger than him.
“So, as far as I’m concerned, whether El-Rufai is a governor or whatever, anything which he does that does not tally with what is supposed to be done, I will certainly tell him,” Mr. Sani said

Mr. Sani objected to the recent ban of street begging announced by Mr. El-Rufai in July.
In a radio interview in Kaduna immediately after the ban, the senator said the ban was unnecessary.
But Mr. El-Rufai insisted that the ban will not be reversed saying it is in line with planned agenda for the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/187984-el-rufais-policies-are-anti-people-kaduna-senator-shehu-sani.html

Ex-President Jonathan Started The Single Treasury Account Policy Before Buhari Came On - CBN Boss....http://aquilamag..com/2015/08/ex-president-jonathan-started-single.html?spref=bl

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by gabicon: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kaduna has been runed for several years in the so called people policies way and what do we have to show for it? I think it's high time we try something different and its important for mr senator to know that many of such policies may look like punishment now but on the long run its going to pay off. It's time we stop looking at today and start looking at the future.

Just imagine beggars having an association, begging has become a profession in Kaduna and one that doesn't pay taxes for that matter. Or feeding the state during fasting period from government purse, this things are anti developmental in nature no sustainable state can tow the path of prosperity that way.

For us to get a different result we need to start doing things in a different way.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by sweetgala(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
nestar41:
The Stone the builders rejected will soon become the chief corner stone....Ex-President Jonathan Started The Single Treasury Account Policy Before Buhari Came On - CBN Boss....http://aquilamag..com/2015/08/ex-president-jonathan-started-single.html?spref=bl

A bad defaulted stone would always remain a bad stone, if such a stone was used to decorate an otherwise good foundation it would be a poor representation of a good structure.

There seem to be a great number of things Jonathan talked about but did not have the fortitude to implement.
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
IamPatriotic:

....and if I don't?

Nothing will happen. I have read worst comments than yours. I was just trying to correct your impression.
Re: El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani by megamank(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=donxtamil post=36707885][/quote]

@ donxtamil post why cant you be at least civil in a public blog? what satisfaction did you just derived by posting this? you did this to spite people like you just did and its not nice......imagine if your son is seen doing this later in life what moral ground would you stand on to correct him? please let us try on most occassion to hide or curtail our excess so that the world would not judge us for who we are presently when there is a better you inside of you that has not been seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia / President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.