Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC (22051 Views)

Pic Of Buhari And GMD NNPC After Their Meeting / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do / Ibe Kachikwu - GMD NNPC Does Not Have A Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by ideykwum: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
How foolish can someone be?

kuluTemper:

Can't you just understand that he is not an IGBO MAN!

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by steffans(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good..
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by ojnnaco(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
So the position no d sweet u now.... OK ...I will be praying for u and ur WIFE

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by M4gunners: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuluTemper:

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!
You must be in a dream land by now. He is a pure Igbo Man. Ask him what is his name, then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Chestbeater: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Man of honour
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Setaje(f): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
OK I saw him yesterday. grin wiv about 10 body guards.
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by evatee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Everything abt yeeebos is lousy!
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by dmcdad: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mixty:

You made NO sense
Ouch... That hurts.
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by dmcdad: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
1love4all:

What is this one saying.....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Me sef no know ooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by dmcdad: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Oga what are you saying and forming? As if the position and attention no dey sweet you. Abi you wan resign? You mean the President is a joker judging from his position and all the congratulatory messages he has been getting because his position is a NOT serious national assignment. he he! You have already started making news and waves before now talk more of this ur public message. Enjoy it while it lasts and work well. CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by naturenat(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quot CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR. Naso d ENGLISH REACH
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by adexsimply(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Oga what are you saying and forming? As if the position and attention no dey sweet you. Abi you wan resign? You mean the President is a joker judging from his position and all the congratulatory messages he has been getting because his position is a NOT serious national assignment. he he! You have already started making news and waves before now talk more of this ur public message. Enjoy it while it lasts and work well. CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR.
SMH
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by mildflame: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
If na GEJ time dem 4don do OWAMBE over n over again
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Oga boss!

Dont mind them, allow them to continue wasting their money. Most of them are looking for one contracts or the other. Pls be transparent in your doing and play by the country's laws and not by the oga @top laws

Pray more and work harder because the seat you are presently sitting on is as hot as PMB's seat.

Nigerians expect more from you guys cos we have giving you what you requested for. It's our turn to reap from the trees we planted.

May almighty Allah continue to give you more wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name. Amen.

GUY WEYTIN CONCERN ALLAH AND JESÚS na grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by ANCIENTWALL2015: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
don't mind those yeeebos, they can never be pleased. They are their own problem.
Not peculiar to Igbos alone. It's a general phenomenon. Nigerians naturally do not appreciate one another. Time for change!!!
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by bigerboy200: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Correct Igbo man..no nonsense
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by MrCounselor: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
What do they expect from you? Padi padi relationship.
Abeg tell em to stop embarassig u.

See my signature for sports prediction o jere.
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by nijanigga: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
why is that Nigerians are chief in sycophancy?
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by teepsee(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Still looking for that thing that you will do and some people won't talk against. Can't some people appreciate things for once. That's why I don't give a fvck what people says
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by dmcdad: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
naturenat:
[quot CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR. Naso d ENGLISH REACH
Abeg you understand wetin that person type? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Tahtah: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuluTemper:

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!

cheesy , ur username is even sufficient to make one laugh, come join with ur talk... Lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by MosakuAW(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Largas:

GUY WEYTIN CONCERN ALLAH AND JESÚS na grin

grin grin grin

I don smoke 2wraps of weed when i dey type my comment. I got inspiration from the weed to write that.

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by wealthpreach(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuluTemper:

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!
i am from delta. let this be the first and last time u call delta yoruba,igbo,hausa. we are south southerners. WADOO
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by san316(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Now we have serious minded people running govt offices.

I can imagine the targets Buhari must have set for him to give him such thinking.

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by jonpo: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let's wait and see if the congratulatory message doesn't really matter to you.
midolian:
The new Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, has appealed to friends and well-wishers to stop placing congratulatory adverts for him in the media.

Dr. Kachikwu who assumed duty as the 17th GMD of the corporation on Tuesday, August 4, 2015, said he sees his appointment as a serious national assignment that does not require the frivolity of congratulatory adverts and the celebration they connote.

A release by the NNPC’s General Manager, Group Affairs Division, Ohi Alegbe, said Dr. Kachikwu would rather appreciate that friends and well-wishers support him with their prayers for divine guidance to carry out the onerous task ahead.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/stop-congratulatory-adverts-says-new-gmd-nnpc/

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by DerMeister: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Easy to reject newspaper ads, when xmas time rolls around, I hope he will reject all the hampers and cows that will be delivered to his office... or at least send them to a motherless babies home or prison charity...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

grin grin grin

I don smoke 2wraps of weed when i dey type my comment. I got inspiration from the weed to write that.

grin grin grin una don kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Oga boss!

Dont mind them, allow them to continue wasting their money. Most of them are looking for one contracts or the other. Pls be transparent in your doing and play by the country's laws and not by the oga @top laws

Pray more and work harder because the seat you are presently sitting on is as hot as PMB's seat.

Nigerians expect more from you guys cos we have giving you what you requested for. It's our turn to reap from the trees we planted.

May almighty Allah continue to give you more wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name. Amen.

hehehe... I love your last paragraph mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by omotoyossi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
in fact, this is the first igbo man ever wey go say hin no like praises grin grin
he is 4rm delta state..he is a deltan..southsouth..dnt steal their identity
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by iPopAlomo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Oga boss!

Nice one bruv... and Amen too...

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by koolpal(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Man wey sabi
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Ybnm4life(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
CONGRATULATION
Oya wetting you wan do, no dey play mind game for here. The attention dey sweet you.
If you no want the position I dey here gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court grants Badeh N2bn bail / Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.