Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day (33433 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Obiwannn: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
WHO THIS PICTURE GO HELP?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by MosakuAW(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
kissty:
must u attach church to ur comment? angry

grin Are you a member of Deeper Life bible church?

Why you dey frown face? You match shit.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by encryptjay(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's Don Jazzy again grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by stjsd(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by thecommunist(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
a'int no love like a mother's love..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by martins217: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
still rocking
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
frontpagee

Your love for frontpage can be equated to the love u have for God. Kai nawa o grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lmao see how slim he was sef cheesy
slim and innocent
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stegomiah:
He looks good!

looks good now. He looks sorry on that throwback pic grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sorry pic
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

slim and innocent

Yeah cheesy but now he is chubby nd guilty grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah cheesy but now he is chubby nd guilty grin

lol. Thats because his name is not innocent. my name is Innocent and I remain innocent grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by harry509: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
The Ace Music Producer Shared the picture on his Instagram page with this funny caption:

“When you and your mum attends your school end of the year party and U wear a coat. Lol.”

https://instagram.com/p/6Fso6fNR1i/

9ice 1 there 4rm don.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by gbaskiboy: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:
grin
He resemble Deeper Life pastor for the picture.
grin na wetin he com resemble nw, God has won for him
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

lol. Thats because his name is not innocent. my name is Innocent and I remain innocent grin

Lol I don't trust guys who bear d name 'Innocent" even tu face's name is innocent nd he isn't innocent grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I don't trust guys who bear d name 'Innocent" even tu face's name is innocent nd he isn't innocent grin

Lol. I am Nnamdi Innocent Bedford. Am not Innocent Idibia. There are types of innocence and the purest and truest form of innocence is Nnamdi Innocent and thats me grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by heritplus: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kizito2nv:
chai dis boy wor wor ooo
bro why u dey fix bro don nah
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Lol. I am Nnamdi Innocent Bedford. Am not Innocent Idibia. There are types of innocence and the purest and truest form of innocence is Nnamdi Innocent and thats me grin

Lmao good for u Innocent-looking-innocent grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao good for u Innocent-looking-innocent grin

how do u know am innocent looking wen u have not seen my pic? u should have said Innocent acclaimed innocent grin Then it could change wen u see my pic. Anyway I got a family pic there u could spot the 'Innocent looking innocent'
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by cocoberry(f): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
I want to be with him too tongue tongue tongue

kilokeys:
grin no wonder d guy no send babes..

Dem no send the lanky not-so*fine dude back then..

Not knowing he was a genius undercover..

Now even princesses and queens wants to be with him.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

how do u know am innocent looking wen u have not seen my pic? u should have said Innocent acclaimed innocent grin Then it could change wen u see my pic. Anyway I got a family pic there u could spot the 'Innocent looking innocent'

.lol d family pics looks innocent really

Emmm u re d one on ash?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

.lol d family pics looks innocent really

Emmm u re d one on ash?

thanks dearie. u didnt spot me. i am the one on white shirt. it means am Innocent but not looking innocent angry
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
kilokeys:
grin no wonder d guy no send babes..

Dem no send the lanky not-so*fine dude back then..

Not knowing he was a genius undercover..

Now even princesses and queens wants to be with him.
dats d ish.. most girls he toasted way bk.. wudve written him off..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by fortunechy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
this is real surulere pix
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

thanks dearie. u didnt spot me. i am the one on white shirt. it means am Innocent but not looking innocent angry

Lol that shirt is not white, tz ash nau unless u av worn nd wash it too much tongue nd m correct.

All guys with d name Innocent always look innocent but they ain't innocent.

Lovely family pic tho wink
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by obaty(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=MosakuAW post=36714720]
grin

He resemble Deeper Life pastor for the picture.

grin no redeem
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol that shirt is not white, tz ash nau unless u av worn nd wash it too much tongue nd m correct.

All guys with d name Innocent always look innocent but they ain't innocent.

Lovely family pic tho wink
Lol. Dear is a dull white shirt. Am an exception am innocent. I am being truthful. God bears me witness. I love innocent looking and innocent behaving girls. Hope u are MhizDeedy
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Kizito2nv(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
heritplus:
bro why u dey fix bro don nah
no vex am his fan too but i dey talk am as i see am

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Lol. Dear is a dull white shirt. Am an exception am innocent. I am being truthful. God bears me witness. I love innocent looking and innocent behaving girls. Hope u are MhizDeedy

Lol too bad m not innocent cheesy tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by efonat(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=30pt]U have a problem with slim people? Well, that's the best shape abroad. It's in Africa we admire over weight.[/size]w
MhizDeedy:
Lmao see how slim he was sef cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]U have a problem with slim people? Well, that's the best shape abroad. It's in Africa we admire over weight.[/size]w

I don't, m slim myself. Tz just that he used to be this slim here but now he has added to his weight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Bobrisky Gushes About His 'crush', Wizkid's Appearance At The Headies / Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.