Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day (33432 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by evolg(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
kilokeys:
grin no wonder d guy no send babes..
Dem no send the lanky not-so*fine dude back then..
Not knowing he was a genius undercover..
Now even princesses and queens wants to be with him.
Hehehe....unlike u wey dey chase Cys babes up n down dt year...lol
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by kissty(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

grin Are you a member of Deeper Life bible church?

Why you dey frown face? You match shit.
take d correction, leave religion out of it. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by changeagent(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
How come I was not first consulted before this got to the front page? No problem I have forgiven whosoever that is involved. Still waiting for the recommendation[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by MosakuAW(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
kissty:
take d correction, leave religion out of it. undecided

Answer the question. Shikena.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol too bad m not innocent cheesy tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol too bad m not innocent cheesy tongue

lol. no grown up person can be innocent in the real sense of the word but we have to be innocent in our intentions and deeds to make this world a better place for us all to live in happiness and in love. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

lol. no grown up person can be innocent in the real sense of the word but we have to be innocent in our intentions and deeds to make this world a better place for us all to live in happiness and in love. smiley

cheesy bless u brother Inno
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cheesy bless u brother Inno

lol. Dont take me to be one perfect dude o. I am just an advocate of innocence in our actions and deeds. thank u sister grin MhizDeedy
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by andreduprill(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

lol. Dont take me to be one perfect dude o. I am just an advocate of innocence in our actions and deeds. thank u sister grin MhizDeedy

Lol goodnight wink
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol goodnight wink

Sweet drms
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by efonat(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=30pt]Ok[/size]
MhizDeedy:

I don't, m slim myself. Tz just that he used to be this slim here but now he has added to his weight
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by summerflame(m): 3:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Your family members
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by tpiander: 3:59am On Aug 08, 2015
vanquay69:

Word on the Streets my partner's account is in Prison, am his Sidekick undecided

#IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

not really. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by AkSquared(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Dis shit kips me going...#AmGonnaGetToTheTop
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by kilokeys(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
evolg:

Hehehe....unlike u wey dey chase Cys babes up n down dt year...lol

Taaah.. I never did. And i regret not having a love life in school.. Its okay now anyway.

I don't know u bro.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by GodblessNig247(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol goodnight wink
Good morning. How was Ur night?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by LADYARIK(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Money is gud
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by HXoritz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Don jazzy ur ear na dead...see ur nose....but ur coat still fine pass many people suit evn till date.....nice one dude
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by kane33: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day by JamesBond419: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jeesuu!!! $$$ must be maid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Bobrisky Gushes About His 'crush', Wizkid's Appearance At The Headies / Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.