Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (11512 Views)

11 Silly Ways To Break Up With That Silly Girlfriend / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by arnold123: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2015
toopsy22:
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL LIKE THIS,,,,If the poor girl is irritating you, leave her,let her go and live her life and you will have the whole world to search for DAT city/unbush girl you want... YOU MUST NOT have sex with the girl 'cos you don't like her ONE BIT,,,,

damn, I wish I knew that girl and tell her that she's dining with the WRONG ONE,,you just don't deserve her at all..
u have no idea wots goin on
Re: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
arnold123:
shut up bitch stupid Nigerian illiterate, wetin u wan use take tell am ur dick? Poor boys like u wey dey find love with mouth olodo kmt
DO I KNOW YOU
'"Poor boys'" THEN ""Biitch""-~ Learn how to have a conversation devoid of CONTRADICTING insults Before you EVER think of quoting me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / FC2 Female Condoms / What do you think of her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.