Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ (5943 Views)

I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback / He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / Adult 18+:see What Rapper Olamide Was Seen Doing To A Girl On Stage - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Andyblaze: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
angry

i saw my girl friend senior sister today as I went to visit her and I was captivating by her beauty,and i
will like to marry her,is it possible for me to do that?

How do I switch sisters and not make my current babe sad?
How do I make the senior sister love me?

Discuss

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by vizkiz: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=15pt]everyday I think of you. Every night I think of you...
Love me jeje, love me tender if you say you love me, I'll stay forever!
You are my sugar, my honey my tender lover! cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Popflair(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Go to ijebu and ask 4 baba kafaya, I think he will b able to help u......'Ogun abenugangan!!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by psucc(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op when you finish the second sister carry waka enter the mama.
Shameless men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by powerfulsettingz: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
[img] love Is blind though [/img]

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Fajs: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Before you Marry her wait see their mother you might fall in love with her

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Solomon19(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
AT OP U ARE A MUGU,INFACT THEM SUPPOSE BREAK YOUR JOYSTICK CUS NA HIM DEY CUS THIS PROBLEM
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, been following your thread, you are hilarious. All fake stories

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by agohmamuda(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Andy d troll. i just say make i holla u.
#Bit G

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by westgermany: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Simple....kill one of them,thank me later
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by iheanyi40(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2015
abeg wetin b tym 4 Manchester united match undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by lonelydora: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2015
My brother Repent or you perish.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by hinduskoso: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2015
before you marry her,,pls go to mortuary attendance and deposite some money
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by lordhugo(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Both of them sounds better.

Let them be your wives!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by orogodoganyin(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
oloju kokoro dopemu agege
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
mtcheew shameless op
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by alibey03(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry

i saw my girl friend senior sister today as I went to visit her and I was captivating by her beauty,and i

Discuss

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
believe me, there is no way to make such a shameless switch without making her sad. In any case, I doubt if you care a hoot about her feelings in the first instance.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ by Eldee54321(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

Discuss

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
U are capti what??...that one no be love ooooo nah LUST

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? / Check Out My Outfit To My Friends Wedding Yesterday / If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.