Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) (21972 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2015
ethene:
There is nothing 2 be ashamed of as it is not lookin too bad;
No lie abeg.........that hair is a disaster.......
Even me too scream when i see am
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Ese00:
Trim your hair. Apply urine at night, and wear a shower cap to bed for 2weeks.

DAFUQ?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by focusM: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Wow,i was about to recommend that to her too,it has indian hem in it,dat kuza but focusM ur selfesteem is so low like wtf,why make any body treat u less because of ur hair,are u nt an african woman? most of us are nt blessed with oyinbo.type of hair,pls nxt tym,tell.dat ur bf off,he can even dump u coz for him.to.react dat way I dnt know if he loves you....am so pissed
Ya true. My bf was just shocked why my hair should be like that because it was actually worse than what u see in the pix. Besides,I'll try the Kuza cream,thank u.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Crieff(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmm. #Justasking can this Kuza hair cream be used by a male for receding hairline?

Lastly, this thing about weed, is it true? How do you use it?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by orogodoganyin(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2015
i don't know what locality ur 4rm buh if there are local fulanis selling their local hair products around u, it'll do the job
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Ese00(f): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2015
onomeglo:
madam urine?
Ehen? What about it?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Ese00(f): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015
orogodoganyin:
i don't know what locality ur 4rm buh if there are local fulanis selling their local hair products around u, it'll do the job
hmm. That their medicine is for their hair type which is obviously very different from that of other partss of nigeria. Except u want her hair falling off completely
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by orogodoganyin(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Ese00:
hmm. That their medicine is for their hair type which is obviously very different from that of other partss of nigeria. Except u want her hair falling off completely
not sure abt that buh i've seen yoruba gals use it with good results o
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by wordbank(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
African women n dia predicaments!
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by focusM: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
orogodoganyin:

I used one and it didn't work
Am just tired of trying things. I need a proven remedy.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by orogodoganyin(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
focusM:

I used one and it didn't work Am just tired of trying things. I need a proven remedy.
a proven remedy? try a transplant. rooney did it nd it worked
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by HairBuilders: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Hey ladies,

We've found a product to make your chop chop front hair fuller. No need to wait for your front hair to grow to look good. Just use Sevich Hair Building Fiber. You can get one on Konga or Call 09099155388 to get one. Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRDTc7c19s to see how it works.

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by meetmal03(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Theben(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Ese00:
Trim your hair. Apply urine at night, and wear a shower cap to bed for 2weeks. Or use coconut oil to ash ya hair for two weeks and everytime before u make ur hair. Be mindful of the relaxer u use. Most of them are not made for nigerian textured hairs
Urine at night? All because you want to look beautiful?
Op, bikonu O, use wig or shave the hair totally to allow fresh ones to grow. And also make sure your regular diet is rich in protein.

Btw, your age might be the reason you're going bald.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
i'm a guy so u know my opinion is my opinion. Try one of these treatments here or anyone u know,but my concern is this: There's this thing I see some ladies do,maybe after braiding their hair,they use gel to blend d front hair partways on both sides of their temples. U can do that for now that ur undergoing treatment. That stuff is fine tho.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by Bighair: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
You'ld be better off using the right product even if you are on a low budget! Anyone else on nairaland heard about Follicle Hair Plus? It's the easiest way to hairdorm! & it's just N1400 thereabout. Here's the AD I picked on theur FB page tongue cool grin

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by bigbrownnn: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Cc: The lady who wants to grow her front hair. Grow all the hair you need in just 1 step! cool grin You've used follicle hair plus yet?!

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by DiscountHerald: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Grow all the hair you need with Essence Hair Growth Oil. It's available on Jumia cool

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by kingxsamz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
reduce your hair to a low cut, then start using castor oil...thank me later

(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) by anuofia(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy
ufotty2001:
use sperm. 2 wash d affected area.. very good 4 fast hair growth
jpuhahahahahahah!bro u wicked bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.