Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have (37079 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Typical Nigerian Dinning Habits, Everyone Can Relate To (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
June, 2015 was the last time I shared a gist about one bad habit some men have that disgust their wives, and it was the stinginess of some Husbands. Today, the gist I have is about bad cooking habits some wives have.

A lot of women, over the years, have developed cooking habits that have become a part them.

Let me point out some of those bad habits so as to help women become better in their kitchens.

1) Licking the spoon you used in turning the food and dipping it back in d pot.

2) Leaving spoon on top of the pot and then using that same spoon hours later without washing.

3) Eating directly from the pot (many women do this.) They put their mouths over the pot and scoop food into their mouths. Sounds crazy but it’s true.

4) Talking over an open pot of food (don’t do it! Some ‘things’ might escape into the food.)

5) Cutting meat with the teeth to test how well cooked it is, and throwing the remaining back into the pot

Now, tell me, what other bad cooking habits do you think people have

http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/08/07/some-bad-cooking-habits-women-have/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Imortal001: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
No be lie!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Swaggzkid: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by jamex93(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
true talk jor

after dem go say na dem good for kitchen pass men

we just dey watch them sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by fromnigeria(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let those who haven't done these be first to cast a stone.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Teekrayne(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Bitter truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Motivatore: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Any girl who does any of this, lacks a good motherly training... She'll sure make a mess of a wife!
Will be sooo untidy and out of place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by immaq8(f): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
A good Cook DON'T taste doing Cooking.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op is definitely right esp no 2,sum leave d spoon in d pot ova 9t exposin it 2 bacteria,flies,n rodent

sum village housewives, uneducated pple,olopos r guilty of 1,,3,n co.if u eva c dem cukin u wudnt eat dat fud,alwaz abt 10women on jollof rice,talking n laffin insyd d pot

Op,we r sori.we wl change

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Portsmouth86(f): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2015
A true chef always tastes their cooking before serving

If in a restaurant, you just taste it with a fresh spoon and wash it, do not then put it back into the pot, but for your wife/husband to be tasting the food...why the hell not? I always taste my own cooking to make sure there is not too much salt etc, of course if i had guests I wouldn't put the spoon back into the pot.

I agree on the spoon left on the pot for long periods without washing it though smiley

all the other points I agree smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ibe9ja: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Plus, they don't cover their hair. Na so so brasilian hair we dey chop for inside food.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by oluyemisee(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
I use a very cute small pot to cook my indomie,eat it frm d pot to save a plate

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by sholay2011(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
ibe9ja:
Plus, they don't cover their hair. Na so so brasilian hair we dey chop for inside food.
lol...now this particularly applies to females.

@op...Well thought-out points. But these habits are irrespective of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by bolseas(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
These apply to all cooks. Abi na only women dey cook?

24 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Darkseid(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
My cousin wife dey cook one pot of soup with up to 20 cubes of maggi.I'm not joking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by queridasally(f): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2015
oluyemisee:
I use a very cute small pot to cook my indomie,eat it frm d put to save a plate
lmao!!! I like the way you reason grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by lepasharon(f): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
oluyemisee:
I use a very cute small pot to cook my indomie,eat it frm d pot to save a plate

oleee tongue

3 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by dollarlander: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
June, 2015 was the last time I shared a gist about one bad habit some men have that disgust their wives, and it was the stinginess of some Husbands. Today, the gist I have is about bad cooking habits some wives have.

A lot of women, over the years, have developed cooking habits that have become a part them.

Let me point out some of those bad habits so as to help women become better in their kitchens.

1) Licking the spoon you used in turning the food and dipping it back in d pot.

2) Leaving spoon on top of the pot and then using that same spoon hours later without washing.

3) Eating directly from the pot (many women do this.) They put their mouths over the pot and scoop food into their mouths. Sounds crazy but it’s true.

4) Talking over an open pot of food (don’t do it! Some ‘things’ might escape into the food.)

5) Cutting meat with the teeth to test how well cooked it is, and throwing the remaining back into the pot

Now, tell me, what other bad cooking habits do you think people have

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com

Apart from no 2, as long as you kiss, romance and deep inside her, there is nothing wrong with the rest.

The only issue is when people coming visit and you need to entertain them, that's only issue.

4 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Common among The Yoruba Women

10 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by passionate88: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
I so hate No. 1 eh... Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Emzy90(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
blabla
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Another 1, Eating Ice fish, raw meat and kpomo before cooking cry cry
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Surprisingly, I don't do any of this_ my OCD won't lemme. My only bad habit is_ I cook when I am in the mood...a very good mood. grin

Women have gone digital o, now we cook without tasting gaan.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
...And cover your hair when you cook!
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by kulobyno: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Most women are guilty of these.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by dangotesmummy: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guilty of everything as charged kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
.no 1 is so annoying. The first time I saw someone do it I didn't have the appetite to eat the food again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by nnomy3: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
6. Leaving the food on fire, to continue watching Telemundo, next thing they want to burn the whole house down.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ladyF(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Adding plenty of pepper in le boo's food intentionally when he doesn't help u out in the kitchen.....nah....just kidding

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by djembadjemba: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Paying little mind to the food on fire in order to Chase FTC spots on NL...e.g LadyF, Introvert etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Frankmiles: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Another 1, Eating Ice fish, raw meat and kpomo before cooking cry cry
Yuck!..... That sucks. . . I don't even like the smell of ice fish prefer smoked fish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Anamachi3(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
But some of us are guilty of some of these mentioned. Am happy to read this and hv shown it to my siblings o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.