Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have (37118 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Typical Nigerian Dinning Habits, Everyone Can Relate To (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by hedonistic: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Those of us who eat out everyday would have died long ago if not for our blissful ignorance (what you don't know wouldn't hurt you), and most especially, the heat of the cooking that kills most unthinkable bacteria and microbes.

Chefs in all kinds of restaurants sneeze, spit, draw up mucus, etc and channel them all into your food as part of the 'seasoning'. Some akpati women even scratch their disgusting scratchables in those 'unseen' parts of the body where the sun doesn't shine and then use the same unwashed hands to handle your moi-moi or fried plantain. Tufia!

Bon appétit.

2 Likes

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by fadolak(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
immaq8:
A good Cook DON'T taste doing Cooking.
Exactly, i don't taste my food while cooking.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Kayuspopo(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Dats y OLOPO is different from CATERAL
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by djcliff(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2015
in my village when ur husband picks hair in ur food he forbids eaten ur food until he's appeased with anything he might request. the hair is the most important. odas follow.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 15, 2015
POOR TIMING; some girls will cook beans and u must take tetracyclin after eating what they cook.

SCRATCHING TOTO; some girls will deep their fingers down in their CUNTinent to be sscratching like Dj on the turntable, only for them to use same fingers to grinnd maggi in the food.

RIGHT QUANTITY; some girls will boil salt and put a pinch of rice in the cooking and when u taste the finished food, it will be like ur tongue will dissolve.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ikorodureporta: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
June, 2015 was the last time I shared a gist about one bad habit some men have that disgust their wives, and it was the stinginess of some Husbands. Today, the gist I have is about bad cooking habits some wives have.

A lot of women, over the years, have developed cooking habits that have become a part them.

Let me point out some of those bad habits so as to help women become better in their kitchens.

1) Licking the spoon you used in turning the food and dipping it back in d pot.

2) Leaving spoon on top of the pot and then using that same spoon hours later without washing.

3) Eating directly from the pot (many women do this.) They put their mouths over the pot and scoop food into their mouths. Sounds crazy but it’s true.

4) Talking over an open pot of food (don’t do it! Some ‘things’ might escape into the food.)

5) Cutting meat with the teeth to test how well cooked it is, and throwing the remaining back into the pot

Now, tell me, what other bad cooking habits do you think people have

http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/08/07/some-bad-cooking-habits-women-have/

op go don quarrel wl-wl b4 bringin d case to NL cheesy
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Cooljoe1(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2015
immaq8:
cool cool tho as a guy am not bad in cooking,But i go don nearly finish the food untop fire.
Dont know why?
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Chiedu08: 3:33am On Aug 15, 2015
6. Drinking water from a cup and pouring the
Remaining in the pot of food to cook. - so
So DISGUSTING!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by happydavies(f): 4:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ajo ITE,maggi nyerem aka!
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by happydavies(f): 4:25am On Aug 15, 2015
oluface:
Common among The Yoruba Women
doz ones can even excrete near d pot
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Sanguine(f): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
June, 2015 was the last time I shared a gist about one bad habit some men have that disgust their wives, and it was the stinginess of some Husbands. Today, the gist I have is about bad cooking habits some wives have.

A lot of women, over the years, have developed cooking habits that have become a part them.

Let me point out some of those bad habits so as to help women become better in their kitchens.

2) Leaving spoon on top of the pot and then using that same spoon hours later without washing.

3) Eating directly from the pot (many women do this.) They put their mouths over the pot and scoop food into their mouths. Sounds crazy but it’s true.

4) Talking over an open pot of food (don’t do it! Some ‘things’ might escape into the food.)

5) Cutting meat with the teeth to test how well cooked it is, and throwing the remaining back into the pot

http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/08/07/some-bad-cooking-habits-women-have/

6) adding too much maggi and salt to the food.

7) frying the palmoil till it becomes colourless.

cool
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by stellytwinkle(f): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
immaq8:
teacher, pls i dont understand the bolded words. Please expantiate.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by stellytwinkle(f): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2015
oluyemisee:
I use a very cute small pot to cook my indomie,eat it frm d pot to save a plate
i smell laziness
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by stellytwinkle(f): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2015
oluface:
Common among The Yoruba Women
Gbam!
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ademega(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Darkseid:
My cousin wife dey cook one pot of soup with up to 20 cubes of maggi.I'm not joking.
that is food poison don't eat it. tell your cousin is going to the grave soon
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by AdeniyiA(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2015
oluyemisee:
May I remind you that the water used in cooking the indomie should be sieved off as it's bad for your health.
The preservative used is the same as that used for dead bodies
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by pet4ril(f): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Darkseid:
My cousin wife dey cook one pot of soup with up to 20 cubes of maggi.I'm not joking.
is she from the north, because northerners believe in maggi than anything else on food
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by jerrymej(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Ma Broda no be lai! I be victim of that number '4', and I did intentionally, trust students they'll still eat the food.

Me sef tire for their matter.

LOL! Am not bad though, just doing bad things in a good way!
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
oluyemisee:
to save a plate grin

Funny but true

Guilty

1 Like

Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by oluyemisee(f): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
stellytwinkle:
i smell laziness
so I must create an unneccesary work for myself just to proof dat I'm hardworking?its called wisdom baby
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Princejboy(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Am expecting a counter thread.men sef get their own for body.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by BreezyRita(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Surprisingly, I don't do any of this_ my OCD won't lemme. My only bad habit is_ I cook when I am in the mood...a very good mood. grin

Women have gone digital o, now we cook without tasting gaan.
OCD?? Lol
Thought it was just me.

My mom would shout the roof down if you left a spoon on the pot. You want her pot to look dirty?? cheesy
In my place too, a woman who licks her spoon with her tongue and dips it back into the pot is called dirty. Wanna taste? Take a scoop, put it on your 'clean' palm and taste....

Cutting meat with teeth and throwing it back in the food? What ever happened to eating all?? cheesygringrin
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by oluyemisee(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2015
otunsman:
All these bad attitude dey common among mamaputs joints.Na only God dey help us the mamaputs hangouts.
sorry to disapoint you,infact most mamaputs are neater dan most of dis big fast foods.if u are opportuned to enter their kitchen,u will stop patronizing dem
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
fromnigeria:
Let those who haven't done these be first to cast a stone.
nna my brother, I just tire
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Norajones(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oh and more. While cooking they just clean the sweat on their body with their hands and sprang it all over where the pot is widely open. N coughing n sneezing all over. My roommate does dis a lot n she keeps wondering why I n others who av noticed dnt eat her food no matter how hungry we are. Its better I go to a buka to eat no minding how dey prepared it cos I didn't see it,than eating d rubbish I saw her preparing. Men dey eat rubbish sha. Neatness matters a lot my dear.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by ovikky(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ op no 1 is so bad nd irritating
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
stellytwinkle:

Sorry ma,the word is not "expantiate", it is "expatiate". Hope you correct your spelling too. grin
stellytwinkle:

Sorry ma,the word is not "expantiate", it is "expatiate". Hope you correct your spelling too.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by UTEWUOJO: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
No 2 is so true and i strongly hate it, but de no 5 is a fat lie.
Re: Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have by gbonozee: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
ImanuelJannah:

...Opening the pot cover and placing it directly on the kitchen slab instead of turning it over before placing It on the slab ...
cool
This isnt good because the cover will pick dirt or germs from the slab and fall into the pot after using it to cover the pot back. reason been that the cover side that faces the pot will be wet or steamy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.