Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself (37105 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'm having this as dinner. You can join me if you want.

42 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Rave90: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
As e dey hot. I need like 5 plates. grin

23 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Come on Rave, you can have 10 plates
Rave90:
As e dey hot. I need like 5 plates. grin
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Good morning my people, it's a god day for a plate of Pepper soup. Nation wide delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Waploger
Renegadefrank
Kasim155
Swit18
Mykel151
Royalmu
Revived2
CAPITALBEE
Philip4564
Pocahontas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by CAPITALBEE: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2022
More pepper soup please...

13 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by royalmu: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Waploger
Renegadefrank
Kasim155
Swit18
Mykel151
Royalmu
Revived2
CAPITALBEE
Philip4564
Pocahontas
You're always doing well.

4 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Awwn thank you Royal
royalmu:
You're always doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Your wish is my command
CAPITALBEE:
More pepper soup please...
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Romanoff(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
There are two types of peppersoup that speaks to me.

Cat fish peppersoup and cow tail peppersoup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by WibusJaga: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pepper soup saving lives since 19BC. cool
Very good for recovering sick patients. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Kajaard: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Sadly I can't. My doctor just recently diagnosed me as having Stomach Ulcer cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Rastaramsey(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
The weather hot as hell shocked shocked
But we go manage am with two bottles of 33export

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by vinceyinnovation: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

The question is HOW?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning my people, it's a god day for a plate of Pepper soup. Nation wide delivery

U wan do pass yourself?

Dem dey deliver cooked food nationwide?

Abi you get 36 outlets for the 36 states?

23 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Younghacka(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Pepper Soup Does Not Look Palatable. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by jolaksy: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Send me a plate for taste. I want quickly check something �

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by ebubenmuo(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Send it down with white rice aswerugud

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by dalongjnr: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
ChopChopfine,I'm making you the minister for stomach infrastructure,comes 2023.
You are doing well in moving the ministry to permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by quietsna: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm Salivating already

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Passionate888: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
I need it now o. This malaria dey make me reject foods embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bring your spoon
quietsna:
Salivating
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by tnerro1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
This looks like joint pepper soup, house pepper soup should be richer and fuller grin

4 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
So sorry, get better soon.
Passionate888:
I need it now o. This malaria dey make me reject foods embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by nitapam: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
See as my eyes dey enter am
Cook am as money reach
tnerro1:
This looks like joint pepper soup, house pepper soup should be richer and fuller grin
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm at your service,Mr president
dalongjnr:
ChopChopfine,I'm making you the minister for stomach infrastructure,comes 2023.
You are doing well in moving the ministry to permanent site.
Re: Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself by Chopchopfine: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
That was breakfast this morning
ebubenmuo:
Send it down with white rice aswerugud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.