Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (13698 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung S5's 16mp Camera Vs Tecno C8's 13mp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
bqlekan:

Been using this tab for a over a year now, FE170CG precisely and I've never had any issue with it. Phone is very fast, battery efficient, decent camera. (2MP. Much clearer than Itel Grand's 8MP) You probably didn't get the original. I once had a broken screen and was glad to shed 12500 for replacement at Mitsumi Nigeria Allen. Mind you, M a heavy phone user.

Fan's camera might not be able to compete with the overhyped tecno, but it's overall perfomance is way beyond tecno or any other chink

Your last statement made me laugh though. It can't compete with the camera, take it. The Tecno isn't overhyped though. I just think everyone is surprised (like I am) that a Tecno phone is doing just as much as a Sony and Samsung will do at an affordable price. I don't think that's an overhyped sha. Overall performance, the tab may beat it but the Camon doesn't perform badly.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Acidosis:
Tecno Canon fans, make we hear word abeg! Haba!

Here are samples taken with the 5-megapixel front camera of Samsung Galaxy S6:

Source:
http://bgr.com/2015/03/02/galaxy-s6-specs-camera-photo-samples/

Smart guy... You no sabi say the abroad country conditions different from naija abi? ISO and all those stuffs. You think the Camon can't perform beautifully if used in the abroad country too? Don't dull it o. The camera sef dey try for a China phone.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2015
goldenruby:
Please where can I get Samsung s6 for #25,800 undecided

Correct! You would find almost 8 Camons in the S6. Btw.. Why buy a phone that price when they aren't here to stay? In the next few months Samsung would have released another product in the S series. Tohhh!

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Acidosis:

Why are they comparing camon with galaxy S5 and other Samsung products?

I think she's comparing Camera quality... When people want to buy phones, apart from Techys, the first thing they think about is the Camera quality of the phone. The camera of the Camon really competes with that of the S5, and beats it in fact.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chikote:

Your last statement made me laugh though. It can't compete with the camera, take it. The Tecno isn't overhyped though. I just think everyone is surprised (like I am) that a Tecno phone is doing just as much as a Sony and Samsung will do at an affordable price. I don't think that's an overhyped sha. Overall performance, the tab may beat it but the Camon doesn't perform badly.
Yeah, overall, the tab beats it, that's the point m making. I won't go for a phone with good specs on poor processors.. you want good camera, buy a digital camera grin
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
bqlekan:
Yeah, overall, the tab beats it, that's the point m making. I won't go for a phone with good specs on poor processors.. you want good camera, buy a digital camera grin

Naaah! The Camon isn't on poor processor. You should really do your assignment on that one. It in fact has one of the best processors for an affordable device. And your tab isn't entirely with outlandish perfomance. The Camera beats the one your tab has. And not all people can afford a digital camera. For a 13MP to be 25K, tecno tried. I think they deserve an applaud
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chikote:

Naaah! The Camon isn't on poor processor. You should really do your assignment on that one. It in fact has one of the best processors for an affordable device. And your tab isn't entirely with outlandish perfomance. The Camera beats the one your tab has. And not all people can afford a digital camera. For a 13MP to be 25K, tecno tried. I think they deserve an applaud
Yeah, they really tried, don't lemme start breaking the cons of our manufacturers using MTK processors right here.. and yes, my tabs performance isn't outstanding, but its performs better than most MTK phones out there.. when a tab downloads at 52MBPS, what else do you want?
A feat m yet to see any MTK phone achieve.. grin

Screenshot below if you doubt me..

Take your time and find out why their battery life depletes over a short period of time, why some comes with power banks? grin Until they correct these flaws, I won't applaud them.. grin

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
bqlekan:

Yeah, they really tried, don't lemme start breaking the cons of our manufacturers using MTK processors right here.. and yes, my tabs performance isn't outstanding, but its performs better than most MTK phones out there.. when a tab downloads at 52MBPS, what else do you want?
A feat m yet to see any MTK phone achieve.. grin

Screenshot below if you doubt me..

Take your time and find out why their battery life depletes over a short period of time, why some comes with power banks? grin Until they correct these flaws, I won't applaud them.. grin

Nice. LOL. Btw... I said outlandish not outstanding. Your tab does really good though. I'm not disputing that fact, I'm only saying the Camon also isn't bad, it's not like I'm not using it. So far, it has been great. I however know the Tecno team can get better than they already have with time. The MTK manufactures are only trying, I believe they would soon get it, nothing is impossible.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chikote:

Nice. LOL. Btw... I said outlandish not outstanding. Your tab does really good though. I'm not disputing that fact, I'm only saying the Camon also isn't bad, it's not like I'm not using it. So far, it has been great. I however know the Tecno team can get better than they already have with time. The MTK manufactures are only trying, I believe they would soon get it, nothing is impossible.
Lol.. now I get your point.. they are actually getting better.. they really are...
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:

Lol.. now I get your point.. they are actually getting better.. they really are...

Nice talk with you though. How much did you get your tab btw?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chikote:

Nice talk with you though.
Got it around 29k then... nice talking with you too
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
where did you buy from. and when, theres a 2k price difference between ours.
bqlekan:
Got it around 29k then... nice talking with you too
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Sagebastian:
where did you buy from. and when, theres a 2k price difference between ours.
we not discussing bou the camon, its an Asus tab.. bought it at Awka, Anambra state.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by hero10(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Neatly use Tecno H7 for sale , contact 07032773547
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2015
i realised that. we had a discussion about it earlier.
bqlekan:
we not discussing bou the camon, its an Asus tab.. bought it at Awka, Anambra state.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by horlarwhalhe: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Please can some one tell me how to root camon C8 I want to root the phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Launcher Is The Best? / I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? / Infinix To Launch 160 Watts Fast Charging Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.