Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In (10717 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

wetin u want throway?

Throway wash water grin grin grin
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *faints* cheesy cheesy cheesy
I be aspiring industrial and applied microbiologist tongue tongue
Yea. and also a clueless zoologist just lik dat otueke ogogoro drunkard abi?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Ibhaaaabooooooh!!!!! No jus try bring dat benin boy tin oo, i go throway ooo angry
U na also my broda nd nt just my n.igga?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

U na also my broda nd nt just my n.igga?

I be esan boy, we be cousins and... Edo opa ma rewe khin!
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fine girl, wil u go nd reply my mail b4 i get angry and change my mind?..lolz.

hv replied ur mail nd am anxiously waitin for ur immediate reply to mine. chebi na me u dey cal nl cassanova? our fight go really hot wen we start. onomeglo
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
mystage:
Fine girl, wil u go nd reply my mail b4 i get angry and change my mind?..lolz.

hv replied ur mail nd am anxiously waitin for ur immediate reply to mine. chebi na me u dey cal nl cassanova? our fight go really hot wen we start. onomeglo
huh?u mentioned me?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
huh?u mentioned me?
no i mentioned my grandma. go nd check ur mail pls nd reply my messg
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
mystage:

no i mentioned my grandma. go nd check ur mail pls nd reply my messg
that ur mail is too long joor,na 2moro I will reply I'm watching movie now
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
that ur mail is too long joor,na 2moro I will reply I'm watching movie now
lolz. no prob sha, wat matters is dt u hv seen it nd promise to reply it. u don dey watch telemundo again abi? and arent u coming to club insomnia 2nite? randy is gonna mis u if u dnt show...lolz
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
mystage:

lolz. no prob sha, wat matters is dt u hv seen it nd promise to reply it. u don dey watch telemundo again abi? and arent u coming to club insomnia 2nite? randy is gonna mis u if u dnt show...lolz
lol my telemundo is my first love oo,u need to see this one I'm watching now so interesting,u gonna need some lines for ur toasting too #wink#
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
lol my telemundo is my first love oo,u need to see this one I'm watching now so interesting,u gonna need some lines for ur toasting too #wink#
When our fight is finally over, i knw i wud hv successfully outclass nd outsmart telemundo in ur heart as ur first luv...this i promise u. i dnt tink i need some lines frm telemundo to woo u, wat i need which i already hv is a genuie heart. lines dnt win a lady's heart, but heart does. whats d name of d movie u re watching nd hope u re gonna tel me abt it?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
mystage:

When our fight is finally over, i knw i wud hv successfully outclass nd outsmart telemundo in ur heart as ur first luv...this i promise u. i dnt tink i need some lines frm telemundo to woo u, wat i need which i already hv is a genuie heart. lines dnt win a lady's heart, but heart does. whats d name of d movie u re watching nd hope u re gonna tel me abt it?
lol is called jezeebel the mermaid girl.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
lol is called jezeebel the mermaid girl.
Hmm. quite an interesting title. oya fast fast dey xplain b4 i loose interest.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
mystage:

Hmm. quite an interesting title. oya fast fast dey xplain b4 i loose interest.
lolzzz,hmmm how will I start huh?ok a guy named tino found a girl in the ocean and brought her home ,unknown to him she was a future princess mermaid who was thrown out of the ocean by the wicked queen,so he took her home and later fell in love with her,thou his parents were against it,despite all odds he went ahead and marry her,on the day she wanna give birth,something terrible happened ,everyhuman on water died, everything besides water was destroyed becos a crown mermaid is born.so the people of the community seeks to kill the little mermaid girl but the father Tino took his own life in place of hers,that was how her mother put her back into the ocean where she grew and become a very beautiful yet a servant to the wicked queen,who maltreats her in any slightest mistake*sigh*season 2 tomorrow
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
lolzzz,hmmm how will I start huh?ok a guy named tino found a girl in the ocean and brought her home ,unknown to him she was a future princess mermaid who was thrown out of the ocean by the wicked queen,so he took her home and later fell in love with her,thou his parents were against it,despite all odds he went ahead and marry her,on the day she wanna give birth,something terrible happened ,everyhuman on water died, everything besides water was destroyed becos a crown mermaid is born.so the people of the community seeks to kill the little mermaid girl but the father Tino took his own life in place of hers,that was how her mother put her back into the ocean where she grew and become a very beautiful yet a servant to the wicked queen,who maltreats her in any slightest mistake*sigh*season 2 tomorrow
Hmmm. sounds so interesting i must admit. but sometin tells me no matter hw beautiful you describe d beautiful servant princess to be, her beauty cant b compare to urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE / Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies / Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.