Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (29594 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by naijawarrior(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Don't even try it! You dey mad?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by BOWOTO(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i will hug her and tell her not to worry.....

#ThisThingsHappen

#WeAllMakeMistakes

#ApologyAccepted
I can forgive,but will never forget! The love cannot even be the same.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Gloryblossom:
Be ye a man or a woman,reasons or without reason and u commited an adultry knowin to well you have a spouse is wrong.at the same time I cnt ask you to devorce your spouse no that's just not the sloution.learn to forgive,meet your pastor let him pray and restore the santity of the home,ur marriage vow should not be broken.1corin 7.11,mark 10.11-12,math 19 vs 3-9.if u insist in divorcing her,then u will also have to bear the pain to remain unmarried til she dies,blc if u meet another woman u urself have commited an adultry.so please my advice for us is to be prayerful when choosing a life partner,this is why courtship is good u gt to understand one another and no there flaws.but this time no one cares abt courtship u just jump into marriage,let's be wise,don't put away ur spouse

WHOEVER IS FVCKKING YOU AINT HITTING IT RIGHT, Cos you just talked like you need dicckkk in your life.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2015
profola2be:
Marriage is an institution that is full of challenges,
according to popular opinion. Many times, there are
lots of temptations that come along, which often
determine its survival. To this end, what will you do if you find
out that your sibling is having an illicit affairs with
your spouse?
makes arangement with d chiefs for Oba's ritual..
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by ojnnaco(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
I will comment when I marry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Franchise21(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Simply unthinkable n unacceptable
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Gloryblossom(f): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

WHOEVER IS FVCKKING YOU AINT HITTING IT RIGHT, Cos you just talked like you need dicckkk in your life.
Be reasonable please.this topic was to sought issue of divorce and if u have notin good to say y not shut ur month than bringing ur dirty self out.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Gloryblossom(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Be reasonable please.this topic was to sought issue of divorce and if u have notin good to say y not shut ur mouth than bringing ur dirty self out.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by jnrbayano(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
missKiffy:

You ehn cheesy

smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2015
I will blame buhari for not protecting my wife.............joke ni o b4 sum pple start.............
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by edithokoye0096: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Exponental:
Divorce is biblically justified if a woman cheats.

How about if a man cheats
Men cheat everyday but women forgive them but when a woman cheats, divorce comes to play and you biblically justify it.
#smh. Marginalization against women.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by 1stHola: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
omakay:

Don't quote what you know nothing about.

That was the old testament and most laws there are no longer practiced.

Thats the reason for the New Testament.......

Hypocrite!

Is the old Testament not part of the Bible?

Is tithe that you foóls still pay to your conmaster pastors not part of old Testament?

Idíots
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by 1stHola: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Sunbellar:

Ironically, it's the Islamabad that practices the aforementioned! Islam is a disgrace practicing the law of moses and death!
Idíot

So those bible passages are not supposed to be obeyed again abi?

So what kind of silly disobedient Christian are you
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Adaeze003(f): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
phayvoursky:
WHO ARE THESE ONES FORMING CIVILITY ON SUCH MATTER?

YOUR SIBLING IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR SPOUSE AND THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS WALK OUT AND LEAVE IT FOR GOD? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GOD OF HEAVEN? EVEN GOD TOO IS JEALOUS. HE WILL BE F**KING MAD AT YOU.

THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. A TIME TO LIVE AND TIME TO DIE; TIME TO WORK AND TIME TO PLAY; TIME TO CARESS AND TIME TO self-service.

IF SUCH HAPPEN; NA TIME TO SPILL SOME BLOOD BE THAT.

NA THAT DAY BOTH OF THEM GO EXPERIENCE ARMAGEDDON LIVE (NOT THE MOVIE).

Lmao... dude gat jokes.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Sunbellar: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
1stHola:

Idíot

So those bible passages are not supposed to be obeyed again abi?

So what kind of silly disobedient Christian are you
Fool! You lack the knowledge of the Bible. You are a blind man following your immoral prophet of doom(muh'd)
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Rexnegro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
profola2be:
your spouse?
as for me I'll let them see me so dat they will both no I saw them o and walk away.....later I'll call my sibling to tell him never to let me ever see him again after forgiving him...why my wife I won't chase her away nor beat her(I don't beat women), but you no conscience alone go want kill her why still staying with me and am doing tinz normal as if notin happened....but she go suffer for my hand whenever we want fucck, cos I won't fucck her as my wife but as the harlot she has made herself to be.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Czar01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
1stHola:
I will act according to the way the "holy Bible" word of god thought us to

smiley

Chri SATANITY is such a peaceful religion wink

**f If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10 ).
I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )

*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

*** If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus 20:18 )

MORE

If anyone, even your own family suggests
worshipping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )

If you find out a city worships a different god,
destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants...
even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )

*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

HMN cool
WHAT A PEACEFUL RELIGION wink

It's funny how you use the Old Testament's Laws of Moses as references, ignoring the fact that Jesus later showed up in the New Testament to say that he came to correct those previous laws.

lol STUPlD pagans thinking they're smart cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by OtunbaIjLondon: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
There is love is sharing grin grin grin, We are talking about ur blood sibling here remember. The best is to forgive them, breath in and out then let go.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by tolzy90(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Things lik ds dnt happen. It's a set-up. It's best u flee!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by 5minsmadness: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
But really, why the insults? Nothing warrants you people insulting each other here undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
1stHola:

smiley

**f If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10 ).

*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.

*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.
I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

*** If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus 20:18 )

MORE

HMN cool
But nobody is practising this part of the Bible, na Prosperity Christian they practise
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Then i bash her head in with a baseball bat

#UntilliSeeHerBrainsFallOut

#SheDeyCraze?

Lol, I was too forward to ask you that when I guess you hv a deadlier idea eventually
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
profola2be:
your spouse?

I will snap them picture and forward a copy to Buhari for immediate probe into the matter. And if he is not quick enough, I go scan a
copy to my Babalawo in Ijebu Ode for quick action. Make I now see whether thunder do no go fire person bom-bom grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by olamitunposi: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
1stHola:

smiley

MORE

HMN cool

@1sthola : This is Old Testament and Jesus came in New Testament to Correct them......
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by staggerman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kufie:
I won't do anything because it sure as hell won't happen

Better to be sure as Heaven.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by davidizuchukwu(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:
Eliminate him!

Because none of my siblings would stoop so low, meaning he raped her.

That's right. I totally agree with u
#Word
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Eluwilussit(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i will hug her and tell her not to worry.....

#ThisThingsHappen

#WeAllMakeMistakes

#ApologyAccepted

Correct man. Keeping it in the family, after all abi? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Correct man. Keeping it in the family, after all abi? grin grin grin

true talk bro..

#ThenIGoBangHerSisterToo
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
The marriage is over.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by nebukadnezzari(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gloryblossom:
Be reasonable please.this topic was to sought issue of divorce and if u have notin good to say y not shut ur mouth than bringing ur dirty self out.

If he was hitting you well you wouldn't wanna share him, believe that. Let alone with your blood sis or brother ( you know...gays are now in the picture these days.)
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Eluwilussit(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

true talk bro..

#ThenIGoBangHerSisterToo

Wella, with momsy join sef. And no looking back from there. I go dey match everyone on sight. cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Joy1706(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
1stHola:

Hypocrite!

Is the old Testament not part of the Bible?

Is tithe that you foóls still pay to your conmaster pastors not part of old Testament?

Idíots
Why is it paining you? Are you the one paying tithes on our behalf? slowpoke. Swallowing panadol 4 other people's headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.