Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (36096 Views)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by SaviorJenvini(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are you all sure this is an arrest?

Coz d way all dis piple are smiling seems nothing but a Good-Negotiation going on...

Mayb 2 join d Indian-Army

Naija I hail o!

Displaying wonders since 0 BC
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Atheistan: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
why are they so happy!!!!! did anyone in the north tell them Iraq is Amsterdam.....
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by mmsen: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
No nation deals with alleged 'terrorist' suspects in this manner.

I wish bloggers would be more responsible.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
this is a lie, ISIS indian ARMY and they are smiling, when i got 'arraigned' for leaving my luggages at the airport in mumbai and they brought their german shepard, i was almost pissing. besides this isn't even on NDTV or CNN so its a hoax
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Otunbatrafford: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
When we talk of Nigerians involving in fraud overseas, what really comes to mind are the Yorubas. Talking of drugs traffickers in places like Indonesia, Igbos take the lead and finally on terrorism, Hausa/fulanis. Yet they are the major ethnic groups in Nigeria, each contributing its quota and taking its toll on our image abroad. I hail una.

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by EndtimeBlessing: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
I am not making case for these guys but the story is yet to add up.
Yes they have no travel documents
Yes they were going to Pakistan (Indian's Islamic seemingly terrorist promoting neighbour and Indian's long standing enemy state)
Yes they said they will also to go to Iraq
Yes they violated some laws
Yes they are from Nigeria's first known terrorist grooming state: Kano (Remember Abdulmutallab?)

But Indian Police should not use this case to buy itself some cheap international publicity; even before investigation. How about tiding the loose ends before rushing to Press?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by copiescopy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
I smell lie and some level of conspiracy by these hausa folks . I think there mission is to carry out those prank and enable the indian government put their search light on other innocent good nigerians in india . I smell lies in there approach here. last time i checked Abok.is. dont travel abroad to hussle . its only ppl from SE SS and majorly SW that go to those countries . Can this two guys pull off such stunt in China ? I bet they will think twice
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by prof12(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
YELLOW BAR and AWUSA Are the problems of Nigeria

First class madness. shoooo
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
haha...uwa bu pawpaw mehn..YAW
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by ukandi1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
CreamyAutos:
People go abroad in search of better life and these fools are going abroad to join and kill innocent people.

Pls India keep them we don't need them here.

keep them and do what with them?
Are all the crocodiles in india well fed ?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by ukandi1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
CreamyAutos:
People go abroad in search of better life and these fools are going abroad to join and kill innocent people.

Pls India keep them we don't need them here.

keep them and do what with them?
Are there no hungry crocodiles in india ?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Chai see fine boys

Nah Omenka and Mynd be that..

See as them dey smile like imbecileees
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Taofiq007: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Don't believe in Indian News, they are always like that! Giving false accusation, ONLY IN INDIA WILL A GIRL LIED A GUY RAPED HER BESIDES IT'S A MUTUAL CONCENT BTW THE TWO!
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
They should've let them go and perish. The more of these fanatics that join ISIS for destruction the better for the world.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:
The culprits hvnt said anything yet
Let's hear the aim first
Shut the f**K up? What are they doing in a war-torn Iraq? You Boko Haram sympathizer like the dullard! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by sniper77(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
The boys don't look normal.probably the effect of taking too much weed.They should be checked into a psychiatric hospital.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by wordbank(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**K up? What are they doing in a war-torn Iraq? You Boko Haram sympathizer like the dullard! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Y r u ranting aimlessly?
Don't misfire if u don't want to get fired!!
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by oweman: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
These guys don't look violently schooled the: Indians simply arrest them so to be on CNN and BBC news
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by friends4ever(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
They're not Nigerian, hence, they couldn't provide their traveling documents. They could've claimed any country of their choice.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by limamintruth: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:
If the IGbos are not in indonesia doing drugz or perpetrating all manner of financial crime ,
my EDO sister will be in Libya tryin to cross border to Italy to go and buy CUCUMBER to boost our GDP.
Or My YORUBA brothers will be basking in d illusion of being d most intelligent raping all manner of students both infants and underage dat storms dia office.
Or My highly explosive Aboki brother that wants to register Nigeria as d number 1 terrorist nation in d world by all means.
Indeed....THERE WAS A COUNTRY

Lol, true talk.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Skoopy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Potential HUSBANDS
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by yassjib: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
na Wa ooo
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by queebeediva(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
And am still wondering why on earth would they choose pakistan of all country ? Hmmm indeed isis is their agenda but nntoni them catch una. God is with nigeria.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kayydon007:
I wonder how people are judgemental easy to reach conclusion so I by tomorrow I decide I wanna go live in Afghanistan or iraq it means I'm doing to join iS.? ARE NO nigerians living in iraq? Looking at the boys and the officers what can you people see? They seem cracking jokes cause I can see them all smiling.
I Am so disappointed about some posts on this thread... WORST PART.. even STV news said they were going to join Isis.. „„

Simple reading of the Blog will let people know that its just someone's Thought..,,, This is an extreme case of A TONGUE CAN KILL...
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by fearfearshakeem: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=psychologist post=36731707]Nigeria police don't collect bribe, 9ja girls prefer love over money... Islam is the religion of peace...
It's non of my biz tho[/quote

This makes sense bah
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:
If the IGbos are not in indonesia doing drugz or perpetrating all manner of financial crime ,
my EDO sister will be in Libya tryin to cross border to Italy to go and buy CUCUMBER to boost our GDP.
Or My YORUBA brothers will be basking in d illusion of being d most intelligent raping all manner of students both infants and underage dat storms dia office.
Or My highly explosive Aboki brother that wants to register Nigeria as d number 1 terrorist nation in d world by all means.
Indeed....THERE WAS A COUNTRY

Very very stu.pid of u. Tell one country on earth without criminals?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by enomakos(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
therealdeal10:
Busted!!! Deport dem bak ASAP
deported them to where?

India shall help us keep them in their jail
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by therealdeal10: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yeah i hope so
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Gwan2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Very very stu.pid of u. Tell one country on earth without criminals?
U requesting me to tell u one country in d world witout criminals and attaching à question mark to it says juz one thing abt u...ur à certified (MU)^2 grin
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by deavicky(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
I'm not sure they are being arrest. See how they are smiling or arrest they make them happy?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by kane33: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by dollarlander: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
ISLAM-A-BAD

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics)