Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (36094 Views)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Could all Moslem be terrorists?
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
centje:
Thought
thanks modified
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by neocortex: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Kayydon007:
I wonder how people are judgemental easy to reach conclusion so I by tomorrow I decide I wanna go live in Afghanistan or iraq it means I'm doing to join iS.? ARE NO nigerians living in iraq? Looking at the boys and the officers what can you people see? They seem cracking jokes cause I can see them all smiling.

Kindly start packing your luggages!

It is like someone who decides to go and live in Sambisa forest,
we need know reason to conclude he is going to join Boko haram.

Goodluck on your glorious voyage.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by rasheedmalik113: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
please send them back 2Nigeria they are not member of an Islamic state, they are hustler, bewaju oselo ejekiwanpada seyin ogaooo
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Brightology2(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha
BabyDaddy20:
YELLOW BAR and AWUSA Are the problems of Nigeria
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Oukay. Mine modified too.
shizzy7:
thanks modified

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by alsudaes1(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Rashe:
are u sure dis people really wanna join ISIS...Jus wondering y dey ar still smiling even after they were busted....

I wonder too
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by viktagorion: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Brainwashed bastards.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Kizito2nv(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Ddonoflife:
for goat
partner in crime
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by architectola03(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:
If the IGbos are not in indonesia doing drugz or perpetrating all manner of financial crime ,
my EDO sister will be in Libya tryin to cross border to Italy to go and buy CUCUMBER to boost our GDP.
Or My YORUBA brothers will be basking in d illusion of being d most intelligent raping all manner of students both infants and underage dat storms dia office.
Or My highly explosive Aboki brother that wants to register Nigeria as d number 1 terrorist nation in d world by all means.
Indeed....THERE WAS A COUNTRY
The problem we are having in the country we are are the yoruba and igbo people, anytime we have any of these duo tribes as president we always have the country in rumble manner, e.g Obasanjo time was hectic time for the whole country over commanding rule he gives in his tenure and killing of generals in the army, Gej time was corruption time which almost get the country shut down and he claims stealing aint corruption, Yaradua time was a lovely time for the niger delta 'cause of his amnesty and abroad he sends them while in government, as at now we can see the apparent work the hausa man we are having as president but all we claim all time is that they are cows and yet they serve the country than any tribe.... Boko haram aint northerners but terrorists from the neighbouring country by the political parties in the country.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by 2dillu2(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:
If the IGbos are not in indonesia doing drugz or perpetrating all manner of financial crime ,
my EDO sister will be in Libya tryin to cross border to Italy to go and buy CUCUMBER to boost our GDP.
Or My YORUBA brothers will be basking in d illusion of being d most intelligent raping all manner of students both infants and underage dat storms dia office.
Or My highly explosive Aboki brother that wants to register Nigeria as d number 1 terrorist nation in d world by all means.
not funny tbf undecided
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by TheDauraMallam: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:

Wow!
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
dem suppose sound dose boiz c as dem dey smile. rejects
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by newfound2012: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Something is just not right about this report or and the pictures!
But appearance they say can be deceptive

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
i wonder why they are smiling.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Lildav: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Chai see fine boys
undecided
fatdon2:
Chai see fine boys
.."Fine boys"?? Hmm 14 years!
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by JayJustus(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
therealdeal10:
Busted!!! Deport dem bak ASAP

deport them where so that they will reinforce boko hell to the Pakistani Noooooo
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by mordouc(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2015
therealdeal10:
Busted!!! Deport dem bak ASAP
deport to where? Nigeria? Never
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Franzeez(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
CreamyAutos:
People go abroad in search of better life and these fools are going abroad to join and kill innocent people.

Pls India keep them we don't need them here.

India will deal with them.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Indian security agencies have arrested two Nigerian youths suspected to be on their way to Iraq to join the terrorist organisation, Islamic State.

They were arrested along the India-Pakistan border after scaling a barbed wire fence near the international border, where they were handed over to Punjab Police.

They were identified as Imran Kabeer and Sani Jamiliu.

According to the Indo-Asian News Services, the two Nigerians, aged between 24 and 25, from Kano
State, told Indian officials that they wanted to go to Pakistan and later to Iraq. The youths, the report said, did not possess valid travel documents to enter Pakistan.

They were said to have arrived in Sikh on Thursday from Delhi in a hired taxi. The IANS noted that the duo argued with the taxi driver on Thursday night, “hoodwinked him and drove away his Swift Dzire car and arrived at the integrated check point at Attari on Friday morning.”

An Indian official was quoted as saying:
“On finding the border gates closed, the youths moved towards a barbed wire fence along the Attari-Wagah rail track (on which the Samjhauta Express peace train between both countries plies) and jumped over the high barbed wire fence, thinking they had entered Pakistan. BSF personnel immediately nabbed them.”
Since the youths claimed their final destination was Iraq, security officials said they could be headed to join the Islamic State terror outfit.

An Indian Deputy Inspector-General, M.F. Farooqui, confirmed the arrest of both Nigerians.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/india-arrests-two-nigerians-on-their.html

All these money miss road alhaji children. .... INDIA SHOULD TRY AND JAIL THEM THERE. THEY SHOULD PRESS MORE CHARGES OF TERRORISM ON THEM. GIVE THEM 99 YEARS IMPRISONMENT.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Brugo(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
These boys did not say anything like joining any terrorist group. They were only trying to get to Iraq. The Indian Authorities ASSUMED they were going to join ISIS and you guys have taken it as the truth.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Indian security agencies have arrested two Nigerian youths suspected to be on their way to Iraq to join the terrorist organisation, Islamic State.

They were arrested along the India-Pakistan border after scaling a barbed wire fence near the international border, where they were handed over to Punjab Police.

They were identified as Imran Kabeer and Sani Jamiliu.

According to the Indo-Asian News Services, the two Nigerians, aged between 24 and 25, from Kano
State, told Indian officials that they wanted to go to Pakistan and later to Iraq. The youths, the report said, did not possess valid travel documents to enter Pakistan.

They were said to have arrived in Sikh on Thursday from Delhi in a hired taxi. The IANS noted that the duo argued with the taxi driver on Thursday night, “hoodwinked him and drove away his Swift Dzire car and arrived at the integrated check point at Attari on Friday morning.”

An Indian official was quoted as saying:
“On finding the border gates closed, the youths moved towards a barbed wire fence along the Attari-Wagah rail track (on which the Samjhauta Express peace train between both countries plies) and jumped over the high barbed wire fence, thinking they had entered Pakistan. BSF personnel immediately nabbed them.”
Since the youths claimed their final destination was Iraq, security officials said they could be headed to join the Islamic State terror outfit.

An Indian Deputy Inspector-General, M.F. Farooqui, confirmed the arrest of both Nigerians.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/india-arrests-two-nigerians-on-their.html

And we couldn't comprehend what patience Jonathan really mean when she talked about born throwaway
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Could all Moslem be terrorists?

all terrorists are muslim but all muslims are not terrorist......
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by 989900: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
MrCuddles:
The Indian must have cracked a joke. Abeg give them to the Nigerian army, they will do frog jump from India to Nigeria.

grin grin cheesy
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by seankay(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Those guys don't look like Nigerians

I don't think dose guys wud b smiling like dat in front of Nigerian police or army
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by paix(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Rashe:
are u sure dis people really wanna join ISIS...Jus wondering y dey ar still smiling even after they were busted....
They've made up their mind to kill and even die in the process, and heaven is assured for them when they die.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by 989900: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Indian officer: I know you want to go and join ISIS for the sales . . .

Boys: Which sales?

I. Officer: The women 'bazar' ISIS is advertising; cheap (shaking head) . . I've been thinking about how to evade my wife and boss too . . .

Boys: oga u bad o . . . (lol)
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2015
these dudes are relaxed and are still smiling. I am sure if they were caught in Nigeria they should be singing a different song by now with lumps of meat all over their face after receiving several blows from our able security men and by that time even if they had no intention of joining ISIS they will definitely agree to having such plans and will also help our able security in calling names of their innocent family and friends as their members. Trust our security men, they are the best when it comes to torture.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Gwan2:
Your yoruba brothers are in charge of all d credit card,marriage scams all over d world.
Re: India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) by wordbank(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2015
nobleens:
what do u wanna hear them say?abi they went there to play or wat?
If they're accused of treachery I won't bother but in this case the source is not evident enough for one to be analytical. So they should be executed for treachery? I don't understand ur point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.